Escorter??

Mystery

That evening, Krystal went straight home after school ended. She even avoided Minho on the way home. As she arrived to her apartment house, she went straight home and lied down on her bed. She turned to her left and her mind started to flash back Minho's rescue at the school river. Suddenly the atmosphere started to get hot and she went to reach a remote controller to turn on the air conditioning. However, she could still feel the hot atmosphere around her. It didn't take too long for her to realize that she was blushing too hard.

"What is wrong with me? This so not like me!" she said, "This could be so wrong if I'm starting to like someone that I have only met for a day! Darn it!" she began to scratched her not-so-itchy head and let out a heavy sigh.

Knock, knock, knock. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Jessica.

"Dinner's ready. Better eat it before it gets cold" Jessica said with a very tiring tone in her voice.

"Unnie, are you alright? You look like you've been on a marathon or something" Krystal gave an odd loom to Jessica.

"YAH! How can you say that to your sister that has made your dinner here?!" Jessica burst made Krystal a bit startled and small chuckle.

"Mian, I didn't know it was you though, where's mom?" Krystal asked as she got up from her bed.

"She and dad went for a special dinner with their friends so I'm making dinner tonight!" Jessica happily went to kitchen and holds the frying pan carefully and started to pour slowly fried kimchi rice into Krystal's plate. Krystal was out of words as she saw the fried kimchi rice that her sister made. Visually it looks nice and wondered if it is really delicious as it looks. Somehow there was a touching feeling in Krystal heart about her sister cooked dinner only for her as she knew that Jessica doesn't really know how to cook.

"Jalmogesseumnida!" She grabbed her spoon and tried a spoonful of Jessica's fried kimchi rice. As soon as Krystal started to chew, she froze and looked at Jessica.

"Wae? How is it? Is it okay?" Jessica asked as she was surprised to see Krystal's look to her. Krystal gave a small laugh and made Jessica laughed as well.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"It's overcooked, unnie" Krystal replied.

Jessica laughed and tried a spoonful herself. She frozed as well and both of them started laughing hysterically.

"Ah mian! Tsk, mom was right. I'm really bad at cooking..." Jessica pouted, making random circles on the table with her forefinger. Krystal couldn't help but chuckled at her sister's attempted aegyo. She reached her older sister's hand and softly rubbed it. 

"Aniya unnie~ we're both bad at it" Krystal said and continued eating and ended up ate a few spoonful of the fried kimchi rice. Jessica still had the pouting face on her as she looked at Krystal eating her 'failed' dish. 

"Yah! I thought you said it was overcooked!" 

"Yes but it's actually pretty good! Here..try some.." Krystal fed a spoonful of the rice to Jessica with a hand under to prevent any of the precious rice to fall. 

"Delicious, isn't it?" Jessica gave a surprising look as she started chewing.

"Omo! It's really delicious! Wah!" Jessica said as her hand covering .

"I told you so!" Both sisters continued their dinner along with the sounds chewing and laughters. 

 

 

 

The next day, as usual, Krystal would be the first one to arrive to school and surprisingly she wasn't alone. Kang Minhyuk was sitting on a bench near the school entrance.

 

 

"Minhyuk-ah!" Krystal waved him as well as Minhyuk as a reply. Krystal went to him and sat right next him.

"Wow, Kang Minhyuk! You're early today, what made you come this early?" Minhyuk gave a small chuckle.

"Oh nothing! I just thought you would probably be here first as usual" he said, "I never really asked you about this but why are you always the first to arrive to school everyday?"

"Well, usually it's not that compulsory of me to be the first student to arrive to school but today I am because yesterday I went straight home after school and I forgot to check on the Student Council paperwork. Looks like I got a lot of work before I could even go to our class" Krystal said as she brushed her hair to the back as the wind passed by. Minhyuk gave a pity look.

"Now I know why you suddenly disappeared as soon as class ended yesterday. You know, like I said, you should get some rest. Take a day off and don't forget that I'm your Vice President, okay?"

Sometimes Krystal would almost forgot that Minhyuk was the Vice President of the school's Student Council. Maybe he was right, Krystal really needed rest.

"Are you sure? Because there's a bundle that I left it yesterday" There was a worrying tone in her voice.

"It's alright, besides it's been a while since I've done the Student Council job. Well that's because our Prez wanted to do all of it by herself" Minhyuk teased Krystal made himself got hit by her.

Then a jet black limousine arrived at the school entrance and made Minhyuk and Krystal went awed. A tall, muscular guy with a suite and shades came out of the limousine and opened up the back door. Krystal couldn't believed her eyes as she actually saw Minho came out of the limousine with a very neat school uniform. Krystal started to blush and turned around as she saw him as well as the flashback about yesterday. As Minho made his way into the school entrance, he saw Krystal and Minhyuk staring at him from the limousine to him.

Who on earth is he? Krystal echoed in her head.

"I thought I was the first one to arrive, guess I'm not" Minho sighed. He turned to Krystal who's face was still red and Minhyuk who gave him an odd look.

"I'm guessing you guys are going to ask who I am and why am I coming out from a limousine and stuffs like that?" Minho said. Krystal and Minhyuk exchanged looks to each other.

"Let's just say that my dad didn't like me going on public transport or even walking to school or maybe trying to stop me from running away" Minho gazed around and turned back at both of them. They were still in stunned mode. Minho scratched his head.

"Err..I think we better get inside, the wind is quite chilly today and of course I wouldn't want to miss my 2nd day here in Shinju High, isn't that right my dear escorter?" Minho snapped Krystal from her stunned mode. 

"Oh! I err...of course let's go in before somebody going to catch a cold" Krystal said as she escorted Minho into the school lobby along with Minhyuk at the back.

'My dear escorter'...? Minhyuk gave a weird look to Krystal and Minho.

"Did I miss something...?"

 

 

 

 

 

(A/V: Hi guys! Long time no see! I know it's been a while. I've finally returned for an update to this story. It's a short one cuz I'm a bit sleepy right now and it's kinda late. I'm on my way in updating 'Yes, My Lady' story so do expect it. Oh and by the way, I made a new story myself but it's not about Minstal, I'm sorry T T it's about Taeyeon and an ulzzang Park Jaehyun. If your a fan of SNSD especially Taeyeon, you can check it out the story 'Fate: Unexpected Love' thank you so much! I'll see you guys later!)