Becoming Lorde

Lorde

Growing up she would always think she become a particular person that do writing,editing and teaching.She likes the idea of doing something nobody pays attention to and for her it was song writing.It was a private thing that no one saw of but just for her like a diary to her the only difference now is that people look in on this thing i do and want to her know her name."Lorde".

But she definely was not one of those kids in the toy hair brush as she was mature much faster than the others.She loves summer at home because of the memories of summer such as wall jumping and picking fruit from the trees.As last summer she drove out to suburbs as they were just finishing off the minior touches to the place.But it was kind of like a ghost town still...But she like finding places like that and this is something she miss when she travelling.

She has been told by others she is a intense person as she focus very hard by throwing herself to what she is doing and spent hours doing.Making fast decisons as she knows something is right or wrong straight away.What she do is so important her that it feels like having responsibilities of a parents.

"To have a super demanding and high achieving child with a cry that sound really cool on the radio."She said.