A New Start?

Black Pearl

Xiumin and I sat with the others at a cramped table, but it was fine.

   "So, how was your first period?" Baekhyun asked the others. Soe how, this sounded SO wrong to me, but anyways..

"Music is fun! My teacher, Ms. Kaeyan, is so nice." Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Math is pretty ty.. ESPECIALLY with James." Chen said. I shivered at the thought of his name.

"That son of a-"

"WOAH! Calm down Kai!" Suho said covering Kai's mouth. "And what did James ever do to you?"

"Not to me.. Sooyoung!" Kai said pointing at me. "He was this close to stabbing her!"

"Kai! It's not a big deal!" I yelled.

"It is. You don't deserve to be treated that way.." Kai piped down. He muffled something at the end of the sentace but I couldn't hear it quite clearly so I just shrugged it off.

"Excuse me. I'm going to wash up.. I'll meet up with you guys later." I got up and walked to the toilets OUTSIDE the cafeteria.

~ ~ ~

 

I washed my hands and splashed water onto my face.

 

   "There she is!" I heard Krystal say. Krystal is Ji Ho's "slave" as I like to put it.

I turned around to see Ji Ho smirking at me. She grabbed my collar and pushed me up against the wall.

   "Stay away from Xiumin... He's mine." She pulled me off the wall and slammed my body against the wall again. She let go of my collar and my legs were like jelly. I collapsed to the ground, Krystal and Ji Ho laughing. I could feel the pain rushing up and down my body and tears b my eyes. Ji Ho knelt down to me.

   "Aww.. Don't cry.. Here." She pulled out a knife and cut ten slits in my arm... DEEP cuts. "So you don't have to do it yourself." She left my lying in pain on the girls bathroom floor. I could feel the pain rushing through my head. It felt as if someone jabbed me in the head with a knife. I slowly closed my eyes...... Hoping this would all go away...

 

 

~ CHANYEOL'S  P.O.V ~

 

"What do you have next?" Tao asked.

"Visual Arts. I'm in Sooyoung's class so I'll be by her side." I explained.

'We should make a plan so all of us are in at least in all of her classes so she doesn't get hurt." Kai suggested. I saw Suho running through his timetable.

   "Xiumin and Baekhyun are in her English class, Chanyeol AND Lay are in her Visual Arts, Sehun is with her in Music, Kai, Luhan and Tao are in her PE, me and Kris are in her science, and Chen and Kyungsoo are in her Math class... Looks like that's sovered." Suho said.

 

The bell rang and Seohyun still hadn't come back from the washroom.

   "Hmm. Where's Sooyoung?" Lay asked,

"I don't know.. How long does it take a girl to pee?" I said.

"Come on. Let's go find her." Lay said. We walked outside the cafeteria to the girls bathroom. I hesitated a couple of times, I didn't know if I should go in or not, when...

 

   "CHANYEOL!! GET IN HERE NOW!" I heard Lay scream. I ran in and saw Lay knelt down to Sooyoung who was passed out on the floor with blood everywhere.

"!-" I ran to her and picked her up bridal style and ran out.

"Call hyungs from class.. We're taking her home." I said to Lay in panic. He just nodded.

 

~ ~ ~

~ SOOYOUNG'S  P.O.V ~

 

I woke up and found myself in a room.

I sat up and there was a damp towel on my head, my arm was wraped in gauze, and I was covered with this thick blanket fr warmth. Where am I?

I heard the door open and saw EXO file into te room.

 

   "YAY! She's up!" Luhan cheered.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked worried.

"Aigoo...." I sighed.

"You're staying here for a couple of days until you're fully better." Suho explained. I nodded.

"We'll bring up food later." D.O bowed and they all left the room except for Xiumin. He came and sat next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I tried to hold back my tears. I can't be seen with Xiumin anymore, or else I'm dead. I couldn't, my tears fell as Xiumin pulled me in for a hug. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest and cried as I felt him my hair.

"Gwenchuna.. Gwenchuna..." He said rubbing my back.

"Don't make me go back to school, please." I pleaded as I clutched on to his jumper.

"Whatever makes you feel better." His lips then pressed against my hair and his chin rested on my shoulder. "Why don't we transfer you to another schooland we can start new, arasso?"

"I can't... I don't have the money for that."

"We can pay... Anything for Noona.." He pulled away and kissed my cold lips, they were moist and warm, and moulded to mineperfectly. I could feel a smile coming from him along with a giggle which made me giggle. He pulled away and stood up. "My beautiful black pearl." Then he walked out of the room leaving me alone.

Oh... I love you Xiumin... But I can't because Ji Ho will hurt me...

______________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent been on in like a year or so theres been a lot of stuff going on in my life.