Support??

Black Pearl

   I had just left the hospital with my medication and a doctors slip when Luhan decided to jump behind me and scare the living out of me.

"BOO!!" He yelled, putting pressure on my shoulders from behind.

"AGHHHHH!" I flinched at his touch; scared as hell.

   "YAH, Luahn. Stop acting like an idiot! She's still in a bit of shock!" Xiumin said as he softly took  my hand and pulled me away from the psyco named Luhan.

 

"Sehun, what did he eat this morning?" Chanyeol asked Sehun.

"Fruit loops with two spoons of sugar desolved into the milk. Wayeo?" Sehun replied. = . = That explains it.

   "PABO DON"T GIVE HIM SO MUCH SUGAR!!" Lay yelled as we got into the van. I sat next to Xiumin as he was the most comfortable to be around. For once, I felt like I belonged in this world. But I know exo will blow me off soon, they can't stick around for long. I'm ordinary, they're famous superstars; It doesn't mix. We put our seatbelts on and the driver drove off.

 

"Are you ok?" Xiumin asked. I nodded. "Make sure you let us know if you need anything, right hyungs?"

"Ne!" They all replied back happily. I smiled.

 

                ~ XIUMIN'S P.O.V ~

   Is it just me, or is she gorgeous? TOO gorgeous to have such a horrible life. She seems quiet and shy, but in a  cute way. I don't know much about her, buts she's amazing; I know it.

   We were about 25 minutes from our dorm house, when I felt something land on my shoulder. I looked over and Sooyoung was fast asleep on my shoulder. I grabbed a thin blancket from under the seat and covered her. So sweet, so innocent, so beautiful.

 

~ ~ ~

 

The van came to a stop and Sooyoung was still fast asleep.

"Should we let her sleep?" Suho asked.

"I don't want to wake her." I said.

 

   "Just wake her up and she can sleep upstairs." Chanyeol suggested. As we were talking and figuring out what to do, Sooyoung started stirring and moving a bit. She slowly put her head up and opened her eyes.

"Great!! You're awake! Let's go!" Kai said exiting the van along with Baekhyun, Kris and Tao.

"Arasso. Let's go." Sooyoung unbuckled her seat belt, stood up, and streched. I undid mine as well ans stood up.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as we left the van.

"Ne.. You're shoulder's are really comfy, did you know that?" She asked. I blushed.

"No, I didn't. Thank you." I replied.

 

 

~ SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V ~

 

   We got into the house and we all sat in the loungeroom.

"Sooyoung, as our guest, what would you like to eat for dinner tonight?" D.O asked.

"Dinner?... But I have to get home. I got homework and school tomorrow." I stated.

"No, worries! Sleep over tonight and we'll get your stuff tomorrow." Suho said.

"Jomaylo? You can cook?" Kris said. I nodded.

"Take it as a thank you from me.. Mind me if I rade your fridge?" I asked. They laughed.

"Ne, come with me Sooyoung." D.O said.

 

   I looked through the fridge and they didn't even have half of the things I needed.

"D.O-ya~? Where's all your food?"I asked.

   "I think we'll need to go shopping." He replied. We walked back into the loungeroom.

"We need to go shopping." D.O informed. I checked the time on my phone and it was time to take my medication.

   "Hold on two seconds, I need to take my medicine and we'll go."

"ANIYO! You are staying here. Only a few of us will go shopping." Kris said.

"Arasso." I walked into the kitchen and took my medication along with water. I was about to walk back into the lounge room when I heard EXO talking. Sorry, I hyst HAD to eavesdrop.

 

   "She's sweet. I like her." Tao stated.

"I think all of us do Tao. Why is she so beautiful, but she has such a horrible life?" Chanyeol said.

"I know! She doesn't deserve it." Xiumin exclaimed.

"What she does deserve is support and love right now. I think we're her last hope." Kris said. You're right Kris. You ARE my last hope...

. . . . .