Meeting THEM..

Black Pearl

   I was running for my life.  I didn't want anymore blood to show. I held my bleeding stomach as I grunted in pain, every step I took was hell. Seventy percent of my body was covered in blood. I knew they weren't following me, but I just wanted to get home. As I ran down the street, people would look at me with widened eyes and they'd point. Thanks... That helps me A LOT!  I was turning the corner when.... BANG!!  I bumped into someone and I fell to the ground lying on my back, exposing my deep cut clearly.

"OMO!! MISS?! GWENCHUNA?!?" I hear the voice yell. That voice.. so familiar... I saw a shadow lurk over me as my vision was getting worse and worse by the second.

"Call the ambulance!!" There was more than one person there.

"THEY WON'T MAKE IT! LOOK AT HER CONDITION!!"

   "Lets drive her there. Chanyeol! Carry her to the van!!" Chanyeol?..... I felt someone lift my body bridal style and as my face brushed against the person's chest, the fabric went damp... How much blood?... The horror... The pain... I closed my eyes fully and out. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
   I woke up to find myself in the hospital. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. My vision was clear and my stomach was still stinging.
 
 
"Miss. You are awake." The nurse said bringing me a cup of water. I bowed and took the water. "What's your name?"
 
"Kim Sooyoung.." I said gulping down the water.
 
"Ok.. Looks like there's no sign of memory loss.. yes? You remember everything?"
 
"Ne. Kamsaramindina."
 
 
"You have twelve visitors, can they come in?"
 
   "Twelve?..." My head was confused.. I don't have any friends, family (at least not in Korea) and I don't have a room mate. "Uhh..sure?" It came out as a question though. She opened the door and told my 'visitors' to come in. One by one they came in and my jaw dropped a bit. 
 
IT. WAS. EXO. BWOH?!?!?!?!?!
 
 
   "I'll give you a few minutes." The nurse bowed and left the room.
 
"Miss... It's good to see you're awake." JongDae said as he bowed.
 
"What's your name?" Minseok asked.
 
"Kim Sooyoung. Nice to meet you."
 
 
   "We are exo. Nice to you too. We are glad that you're safe and. you remember everything?" Suho said. I nodded. I moved my head, to get a glimpse of all of them when I stopped my head at Chanyeol. His pure white jumper had a big blood stain near his heart.
 
   "Was that me?," I asked pointing to Chanyeol. He chuckled a slight chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, but that's alright. We've got extras lying around." I smiled at his reply.
 
 
"So, why was there blood all over your body?" Kai asked.
 
"Uh... P-people don't l-like me at school... and they torture me... today was the worst, as you can see." I replied. 
 
"Today? You mean last week." Kyungsoo said. My eyes widened. Last week?
 
 
"Why did you bother to come back and see me?" I asked.
 
"Because fans like you should be greeted by us... especially someone like you." Minseok gave me that gentle smile of his.
 
"How'd ya know I was a fan?" I asked with curious twitch on my face. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo nervously chuckled. I gave them my confused face.
 
   "We kinda went through your school bag to find out who you were and your visual arts book was graffitied with exo symbols." Chanyeol said with that rich smile of his.
 
"Sorry about that." Kyungsoo apologized bowing.
 
"That's ok...And thanks for coming back. It made me feel so much better."
 
"And we feel better hearing you say that."
 
 
 
 
The nurse came back into the room and gave me another cup of water,
 
   "Sooyoung. You will be able to go home this afternoon, do you know where you are going?" The nurse asked. Of course I know..home and then back to where hell is born... I stuttered as words wouldn't escape my mouth.
 
"Yes, she's coming with us." Suho informed. My head shot up.
 
   "Ok, we'll give you a doctor slip and some medication you need to take and you can go home." Then the nurse left. I had a worried look on my face as I glared at exo.
 
 
   "We weren't just gonna let you go THAT easy." Luhan said. I blushed a light shade of pink. "Yah! Stop blushing! You're too cute!" 
 
"Stop it Luhan! You're making her uncomfortable!" Sehun nudged Luhan.
 
"It's ok... Thanks guys, you didn't have to take me in. I could've gone home."
 
"Gwenchuna! We'll lovenhaving you around!!" Minseok exclaimed.
 
 
- - - - - - - - -
 
       YOU LIKE IT? It's a fresh new start. My second story on asianfanfics.
                Please support me and comment, upvote, subscribe. XD
I Love ya'll  ~   Exotic_XxLinzzxX