chapter 1

Till death do us part

 

 

"You've been sneaking out again…" Key said his hands were crossed on his chest, he was sitting in the dark room.

 

Taemin spooked and put a hand on his racing heart "I… you…you scared me"

 

"You went to see him again?"

 

"Wh-wht are you talking about?"

 

"Don’t play innocent…" the older sigh.

 

Taemin gulped and took off his stupid aura, lately he felt he didn’t deserve that glowing thing anymore. Key was right he was sneaking out again just to see him while he was sleeping, he shouldn’t be doing that, he wasn’t belong to him but couldn’t stopped himself from do so.

 

Key got up from the bed and got closer to the younger boy "don’t do stupid things that could take your wings…" he pat his shoulder as he got out of his room. Taemin sigh and got into his bed, curling into a ball. His wings hurt his back but that was a price he was willing to take just so he could see HIM again.

 

See, he's a good angel or at least that what he would like to think of himself. He always listened to the older angels and finally got a person to keep an eye on, he was excited from all that 'guardian angel' thing.

 

Sulli was a great person to watch, but she was…boring. Don’t get him wrong, she was cute girl and very nice to everyone, Taemin walked around her for days now, she always helped every one- the girl was perfect…too perfect and that's why Taemin found it boring. She never did anything wrong to spice his work.

 

When a person doing something wrong the guardian angel must report his archangel and he usually gave him answers to his problems, if it was some serious problem the archangel turned to the messenger and if he didn’t have the answers he turned to…god. Sometimes a guardian angel even gets a new person to keep an eye on- if it was over his abilities.

 

Key was Taemin's archangel, they've been together since he died three years ago and got his wings, the older knew him to well to know that he was having a secret and if anyone else will find out…well Taemin knew it had something to do with his wings, Key always said they will be taking from him but he never really knew what will happened after that and to be honest he never had the guts to ask.

 

Sharp pain crossed his back and he flinched, he shut his eyes and groaned, trying his best to be quiet so that Key won't hear him, he held a pillow to his body tightly and wished the pain to be over. It was ok he could bear the pain, luckily it wasn’t hurts all the time.

 

It was like that since the day he saw him, his heart that stopped beating long ago suddenly fluttered. 

 

One of those endless days when Taemin was walking around Sulli she meet a young man for lunch, that was that moment his heart did some weird things. he sat there and stared at him the whole time, that was when he found out that Sulli is having an older brother, very beautiful one- Minho.

 

Since then Taemin wished in his heart for Sulli to meet her brother more often, he craved for that, he nagged her all the time, too bad people couldn’t hear angels.

 

So eventually he found out by himself where that beautiful man were living and at nights after he done his time watching Sulli, he used to sneak into Minho's house and watch him while he was sleeping. Being a guardian angel meant you belong to one person and one person only. Taemin wasn’t faithful to Sulli, he looked over her brother as well.

 

Closing his eyes he tried to sleep, soon enough Sulli would wake up and he'll have to walk around her like he did every day.

 

  

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

"I'm so sorry I've late…" Sulli said as she walked into the restaurant, kissing her older brother on his cheek, she sat in the chair in front of him.

 

Taemin took his usual spot, next to Minho, staring at his beautiful big eyes.

 

"it’s ok…" Minho said quietly as he sipped from his glass.

 

Sulli put a comforting hand on his "are you ok?"

 

"Yeah, you know…it's just that day…"

 

She tried to remember the last time she saw him like that, it was three years ago before he left and moved to USA.

 

"I've talked to Umma, she was already at the cemetery…"

 

Minho smiled tiredly and nod. They were quiet until the waitress came and took their order, when she left small tears escaped from Minho's eyes "it has been three years, why the heart can't forget…?"

 

Taemin frowned and looked at the two siblings, they looked so sad, he wanted to wrapped his wings around them and console them.

 

"I've dreamed about him last night, it's been a while since I did…"

 

Sulli smiled sadly "when are you going?"

 

"After our lunch…"

 

"You want me to come with you?"

 

"Don’t miss classes, Appa wouldn’t like it…"

 

"He never did" she said softly

 

Is that why he got Sulli as his person, to help her deal with her father death? Taemin asked himself.

 

They didn’t talk too much after that, it was short meeting as well. When they got out of the restaurant the two siblings hugged and each one of them turned to his own way.

 

Taemin looked at the beautiful man walking away before he turned to look at Sulli, she was already walking down the street and he had to walk faster to catch with her.

 

She sobbed quietly into her fist, that poor girl Taemin thought "you miss your Appa…don't you?" he was used to talk to himself "I don’t remember my family that much to be honest…when I asked Key about it he said that our memories from previous life is being erased cause we have to focus on our chores as angels…"

 

Sulli inhaled and wiped her eyes before she walked into the university and Taemin sigh, another boring day "can I wait for you outside the class?" he asked as she walked through the corridors "I really hate math, I think this is one of the few things I can remember from my previous life… I guess I hated it that much..."

 

When Sulli sat to her desk he pouted "well, maybe I'll just take a little nap? Can you wake me up when class is over?"

 

 

 


TBC