Problems

In the city

Chapter 9 : Problems

 

In front of her was not only Minji but Bom, Hayi, Daesung and Youngbae. She was afraid to blurt out her situation to them if she wasn't careful. She can't make them worried, particulary Bom who had looked after her in the passed years. And Youngbae, she had to talk to him without the other listening, it'll be diffficult. Plus, she wasn't in a cheerful mood, nonetheless she forced herself to smile.

« Hello everybody ! What a surprise ! »

« You should have see your face unnie, it seemed you was having bad news ! », said Minji. « Come, sit with us, I think it was a good idea to invite them, it has been a while. »

« Yes, a good idea indeed. », Dara answered ironicaly. She glanced at Youngbae who was smiling at her and started to thanked everyone for coming. She sensed Bom gazing at her and tried to avoid looking at her back. She didn't know how to act toward them. The conversation began :

« It's nice that hyung and you met again, old highschool friends after years. », noticed Minji.

« Yes, it was really cool to talk about old school memories, ne Youngbae ? », Dara cutted YB before he can reveal her secret making him understand the situation.

« Yes, I can remember how clumsy she was ! One time, we were celebrating a teacher retirement and she was in charge to bring the cake, but she triped over the computer cables and the cake fall on the teacher's shirt ! », he told them and everybody laughed except Dara. At least, he had covered up making fun of her.

« I pity your futur gilfriend to have a so cheeky namja ! », she answered him and they laughed again.

« Well speaking of cheeky guys, your colleague really pissed me off at first, but he finaly apologized, it surprised me. », said Bom. « I think he is a good guy, after all he is your friend Dara. »

« Top ? He hasn't tell me about your meeting yet, but I hope things will get better between you two. » Dara knew the two strong personalities of her friends.

« You want me to arrange a date with hyung ? Like this you two have a new start. », offered Daesung. Top was one of his friends since highschool too.

« I know what you are trying to do Dae and I don't agree with this. », argued Bom.

« But noona everybody will be happy to see you in a relationship, you're always complaining you haven't any boyfriend. » It was a sensitive subject for Bom and she shouted at him : « No ! And stop messing with my personal lovelife like an old granny ! Especially with him ! »

« Especially with him ? Aigoo, you're crushing on him ! You want me to ask him ?! », Dara teased the woman as well.

« Yah Darong ! I'm not even a little interessed in him ! » Then Bom closed her eyes calming herself. « Yeh whatever... », she huffed making a sulky face.

Hayi was saying nothing but thinked it was a backlash for her cousin after their quarrel, but she was silently sympathising with her nonetheless. Minji noticed Hayi concerned look but decided to wait for their tomorrow meeting to ask her. Dara was not at ease either and the lunch appeared to be long.

 

After some jokes and good food, everybody thanked Dara and Daesung for treating and bid their goodbyes. Taking away from the place, Youngbae and Dara were able to talk.

« It was really funny, especially your friend... »

« Bom ? Oh yes, I love her. »

« It's her who has been swindle ? »

« Yes. By the way about that case, I went to the adress you gived me. »

« Oh yes and what happened ? You met him ? »

« Yes and it wasn't really pleasant, otherwise I met somebody else... » and she told him what happened at the casino. Youngbae furrowed his brows :

« You're not in a good position Dara... Listen, You have my number and adress if something occures don't hesitate to ask help. It worries me to let you go there alone but Jiyong can't see me. Those men are not murderers but they dangerous though. Be careful. You said your friend know this too ? »

« Yes, I told Seungri, maybe I should tell Seunghyun as well... »

« Hmm... I only hope after this they will leave you alone. »

« What do you mean ? »

« If YG doesn't have the result he wants or maybe because you are working at the court, he can be a threat... »

« I won't do anything stupid, I just want to take the dragon in jail. »

« You need the help of the police for that. I'm worried, it's the last time I let you go there alone, after you'll reveal what you learn to the police. »

« Ok, ok, I'll do that, I promise. »

« And call me when you're home if there isn't any problem. »

They parted ways with preoccupied faces. Dara was anxious but she could count on Yougbae in case she was in trouble.

 

 

 

They had started from professional boysband to bellowing animals. Karaoke was really something they adored where they can fool around and clear their mind.

« GET YOUR CRAYON ! », they shouted jumping around. One time they had to repay the sofa so much excited they were.

Hanbin was rapping with Bobby less faster, sitting nochalantly with other after three hours of dancing and singing. The music ending, Bobby decided to tease Hanbin again about Hayi :

« Bros, I've got big news for you : little Hanbin is crushing on a girl ! »

« Wooooooh ! », they yelled and whistled, nudging him. « His first gilfriend, not a little boy anymore ! »

« It's the girl he throwed water on ! », revealed Bobby.

« Hahaha ! So dumb, man ! He must be really in love to do such stupid things ! », pointed out Junhoe.

« You know Hanbin when you like a girl, you don't soaked her but invite her in a café for exemple. », said Yunhyeong experienced. He was currantly hanging out with three girls at the same time.

« Yes whatever, you was the first to go to her, so I'll surely not have a chance after what I did. », answered Hanbin frowning. They looked at him with big eyes :

« But Yunhyeong was the one who arrange you a meeting with her, you know he is not the take my friend's girlfriend type. », reasonned Bobby.

« Stop saying she is my girlfriend ! I just talk to her two or three times. », said Hanbin irritated.

« Oi, chill man. But I can tell you guys the girls is feisty and cold headed after how this idiot acted towards her », Bobby informed them.

« I'd really like to know her more, I'm curious. », said Donghyuk.

« She is a sweet and kind one, little but really cute girl. », explained Yunhyeong.

« We have to help Hanbin to get her. », said Junhoe.

« That's what we're trying to do with Yun' », answered Bobby. Hanbin was now red, he couldn't deny he had feelings for the girl, but talk to Hayi without misunderstanding would be difficult with this bunch of idiots.

« I've heard of a rap contest taking pace in one week », suddenly said Donghyuk. « It may interrested you Bobby and Hanbin hyungs. »

« Super ! We should try this, ne bro ? », Bobby asked Hanbin. « And you could bring Hayi there to show her your talents ! », he finished.

Hanbin facepalmed.

 

 

 

Dara was exausted by her work day, she had put make up to look fresh and seduce that jerk a minimum. She was stressed waiting for him playing with some slots machines she found amusing. Then, she saw him with his usual black coat and glasses drinking at the bar. Carefuly walking to him because of her high heels, she sat at the same place as last time.

« I know you'll come back, how are you darling ? Did you make up your mind ? », he asked not looking at her. It was really hard for Dara to play her part without wanting to insult him every minute, no, every second.

« I'm not totally decided to follow you... Can I talk to you in private, not here... » She wanted him to follow her to YG quarters, it was her main goal tonight she remembered herself.

« You don't want something to drink ? », he said pushing a glass toward her. She took a sip so he will leave her alone and he finished his glass too.

« Ok I follow you lady, and there's too much noise here anyway. », he agree standing up. She guided him to back entrance of the casino.

 

Jiyong was feeling depressed by Hanbin's departure, and like everytime he was sad he had drinked too much. He wasn't drunk but a bit dizzy. Following this woman he thought was a e out the casino, he found her beautiful looking at her back. But he was tired tonight, he will tell her to come back another day.

Dara understood the man was feeling a bit depressed, he hasn't smile once tonight. She could take avantage of his state, it'll be easier to bring him to office than she thought.

 

She opened him a door and he noticed they were in a narrow corridor. He rubbed his forehead and blinked his eyes, he saw she was taking him by the arm. Dara had sense the man dizziness and had reluctantly lead him. He took off his sunglasses because of the dark corridor. Then, he raised his head and saw these two well-knowed letters : YG.

« Stop it. », he said with a deep voice. Dara tried to pull him but he wouldn't move, he was standing there like a rock.

« Please, what I've to say wouldn't take long... », she pleaded.

« I know what you're trying to do. I'm not dumb, I know the boss of this place and his methods. He send you you to bring me, isn't it ? » Jiyong had realised her strange behaviour and had come to that conclusion.

He had her, he had clearly see through her game. That was the end.

« No, what do you think, I'm just a poor girl who needs your help... », she tried again.

« Don't fool me... Such a weak woman... »

«  ! I've enough ! You'll follow me because you have to, that's it ! », she exploded fearing YG's reaction if he escaped. Yet, she had some authority on him, Jiyong began curious about her.

« Stupid ! », he wasn't the well-mannered crook anymore. « He is using you and will throw you away like trash after. »

He started to pushed against the cold wall, she was trapped.

« Don't touch me jerk », she murmured afraid by his sudden action. In an unexpecting manner he her cheek and she shivered. His touch was gentle and rough at the same time. She was going crazy not knowing what to do. She wanted to escape from there.

Then, she catched his gaze for a split of seconds, those intense, scary but hurted eyes. He smirked seeing the fear in her eyes.

 

Suddenly, a slamming door startled both of them. In a split of second several men surrounded them. Dara scolded herself, it was far from what she had imagined. Things were getting worse.

 

 

**********

Hi readers! Finaly udpated!

What will happened to Dara and Jiyong? Stay tune for the next chapter!

Kisses,

-wanderingmood

PS: I'm going to London next week, yeeeeh!!