Worries

In the city

Chapter 6 : Worries

 

 

Park Bom couldn't believe that guy, he was a real jerk ! Nobody had disrespect her like he did (if you let her bosses aside). She had to take revenge on this gorgeous man... Oh no, she said it ! She did find him gorgeous, totally her style, deep voice, piercing eyes, manhood... Wait, he called her stupid and idiot, she cannot be with a man who insulted her ! At the moment, she wanted to punch him, teach him a lesson, ! Moreover, she was yet ashamed by the swindle, she didn't need somebody to mock her. If she sees him again, the first thing she will do would be to kick him where it hurts !

 

That was what was thinking Bom, but Seunghyun didn't know it. On his side, he was thinking that she was a total fool even if he had find her cute, but a bit scary as well. This kind of women was too tiring. The main topic was that she had to pay him back, so they will meet again.

« Your turn »

Choi Seunghyun was playing poker at the casino like every saturdays. These days, it was even sometimes after work.

« Can I go to the restroom ? Wait for me »

After going to the toilets, he removed his glasses, he needed to concentrate. He heard fluching the toilets and a weird guy went beside him to wash his hands. He was dressed with fancy outfits and wearing expensive sunglasses. His hair were bleach bond and Seunghyun wasn't very fond of guys who dyed their hair in blond. This man was smelling traffic, maybe was he from the mafia, he knew the casino wasn't always legal in their business.

« If you want to win, bet your stake now, man. »

It was the blond guy that has spoken in a distinct and calm voice. He gave him a faint smile and left.

Seunghyun didn't know what to do but he was really tricked in the game and maybe applying advices of a shark can help him. That is what he did and he lost.

 

 

 

She was a blond woman with cat's eyes and dressed like a diva. Many times Hayi saw her with Hanbin at the opposite cafe. Obviously she was a close friend of his. Damn, why she can't just leave this jerk where he is ? He had pushed her away, he didn't want to talk to her anymore. Something inside was telling her there was good in this boy. He had apologize nonetheless she released her nerves on him. She decided she had to sort things out with him and maybe this woman can help her where his friends couldn't. She was well-mannered and didn't want people to misjudge her behaviour, but what she didn't know is that Hanbin wasn't good company at the moment.

 

The next day she decided to follow the woman in the street in order to take a chance to talk to her. She was walking fastly, her long coat was swinging behind her. Suddenly she heard somebody calling her. She turned back : it was Jennie.

« Hayi where are you going like this ? Normally you're not the girl to hang around here... »

« Oh Jennie, sorry but I can't talk to you, I've a... an appointement », she tried to convince her.

« I don't believe you, you're acting weird since last week... Is it because of this boy ? »

« N-no, I... »

 

« Are you Lee Hayi ? », she heard a voice. Jennie had stop talking and had a dazed look watching something behind her or rather someone. She moved to see what had surprised her and was shocked to discover the woman she was following.

« Aren't you ? »

« Y-yes, i-it's m-me », she stammered.

« Oh maybe I'm disturbing you... »

« No-no ! Actually I wanted to talk to you »

« What ? »

« Hmm, I don't how to explain myself... » Hayi panicked. She had blurted out that she was following her and worse there was Jennie who was listening everything, she didn't want her to imagine wrong ideas about her relationship with Hanbin.

« Hmm, Jennie can we talk later please... It's important for me... Sorry » Jenny looked at her perplexed and finally said : « Ok Hayi, if you only was telling me you're in trouble or... I don't know... »

« Everything is fine » she reassured her. Jennie went away without a last word and it made Hayi sad. She knew she had to speak more to her friend about what happened and she felt guilty again. She introduced herself to the woman, she has to go forward for what she wanted.

« Lee Hayi imnida »

« Lee Chaerin » She seemed cold for a moment but then she said : « I think we have to talk, what do you think of seating on this banch ? » she pointed. Hayi agreed eagerly, she almost failed to handle the situation. More important, she can now opened her heart to this woman if this one was honest.

 

 

 

Seunghyun woke up at the sound of his alarm with headache because of last night. This game , he had lost a certain amount of money. He knew he was at fault to bet so much money, but yet he was blaming this weird guy he met in the toilets. His thoughts traveled to Park Bom, she wasn't wasn't stupid, she had been blinded by her dream, like this night he had been dragged by his addiction. Yes, the more he was thinking about his condition, the more he believed that he had a problem with casino and games. He was going there, not one day per week, but three, and soon it will more with the stress he had at work at the moment. He had to stop, and apologize was something he has to do to Miss Park, he had been a complete jerk to her. Like her he listened a stranger, but unlike her his weak point wasn't something as glorious as wanting to be a singer.

 

He searched for her number given by Dara in his pockets and called her. He waited for an answer on the other line anxiously.

« Yeoboseyo ? » he heard the woman's voice.

« Hm, it's Choi Seunghyun, we met yesterday and... »

« What ? You've got the nerve to call me after insulted me ! »

« Precisely, I want to apologize, don't interrupt me ! Well, yesterday I was playing poker and I lost money and I think about you... I was wrong to mock you and I'm sorry, that's it. »

« Pff...", she giggled and then she exploded: "Bwahahaha ! So funny ! Poor mister... well, I accept your apologies but I'm warning you, next time I'll not be that clement. »

« Ok, then we're ok », he said tensed by her outburst, she was so rude he thinks. On the other hand, Bom was surprised by the guy boldness to admit his faults even if she sensed that he was not ready to joke about it. They hang up and each went to work.

 

 

 

Lee Chaerin was listening carefully to the girl explanation : she saw her with Hanbin and wanted to approach him, she decided to follow her trying to get her attention. On her side, she told her that Hanbin had speak about her in a bad way, that is why she knew her name.

« He calls you , but I knew he likes to act tough in front of me because I'm his noona and wants to show how talented he is in life. I think that you just catch his attention because you didn't let him push you around . » Chaerin also knew that the fact he insulted her means in a way that he was liking her, but react stupidly. Hayi was angry at him because he didn't say this word in front of her, he had stopped before going too far. She wondered where was the use to lower herself by apologizing to him.

« I think your a kind girl, you're right to want to say sorry because he started to respect you, he is learning life. I'll help you Hayi, moreover I'm worried about him... »

« Why ? », asked Hayi taken aback.

« Because he confessed to me that he stole some music things in a store. I know he lost his job and he wants to act like a man, but following the delinquant exemple isn't the right way, I'm sure you agree. That's not the worse, I saw him with a disreputable man, he don't know... and I know the man but I'm afraid to talk to him again... Well, I don't know why I'm telling you that, this a dangerous world for a schoolgirl, the street, gangs... »

« You looked very worried Chaerin-shi, maybe I can help you, I can speak to him... even if I didn't succeed last time and that I was only searching you to find a way to see him... on my own maybe I can... »

« Please call me unnie, and I can help you to find him, I know you can have a good effect on him. »

They smiled timidly and exchanged their numbers. After bending goodbye, Hayi remembered Chaerin's words and wondered who was this dangerous man for Hanbin and how did she knew him ?

 

 

 

Short black dress, high heels, make-up : they were not Dara's everyday life. Bom would say she looked stunning tonight and that she can get all the men she wanted, but Dara wasn't so confident, with her habitual clumsiness she will surely twist her ankle with those very high heels. She wasn't used to those girly things, she liked to be natural, it doesn't matter to her to be a beauty like her friends were repeating her. Dara had insecurities on her power of seduction, she so much wanted to be real, most of all a respectable person and a professional worker, she doesn't see that she is gifted by mother nature. She had a few boyfriends back in college and gave them pure love but she had been desillusioned by them and since she concentrate on her job. Her main goal was to be kind to everybody and cherish her friends.

And tonight for her friends she has to play the hot woman to get a good view of the crook before planning her revenge. She will catch this "dragon".

 

 

 

******

Sorry for being late and sorry no HiBi moments, such boring chapter... more action to begin!

Thank you to all my readers and suscribers, you're making me so HAPPY!

Love~

wanderingmood