Chapter 7

Seobang....who??

Chapter 7

 

 

 

“ do you remember? “ the ghastly apparition inched closer to Yoona, his belly and neck were both ripped open.

 

Multiple possible events rallied into Yoona’s mind, majority were her happiness dwindling to fears, as the knowing spirit moved closer to her, all she could gather in was panic.  

 

“ no – I don’t know you, you must have mistaken me for someone else “ she quickly replied, wanting to shoo him away before Yuri sees them.

 

But this soldier was persistent, as if not hearing her talk or worse seeing her slowly morphing annoyed expression.

 

“ no, I can’t be mistaken, you’re Corporal Im – “

 

 “ Yooooonnngg ~ “ Yuri’s sweet sing song voice interrupted them.

 

“ who was that? “ the familiarizing soldier gazed from afar, causing Yoona’s veins to run wild in fear.

 

“ – I said I’m not whoever you think I am! – now leave! “ she oddly had the ability to push him away.

 

“ what in the world is wrong with you?? “ he replied shocked.

 

“ I.SAID.LEAVE! “ anger apparent in her eyes, she pointed the way out vigorously at the stranger.

 

Fortunately this was a seemingly patient ghost, not easily enraged as he peacefully backed down, holding both his arms in surrender and slowly moving outside of the building.

 

Moments after he left, Yoona shut her eyes, sinking in her thoughts.

 

What am I doing…? She can’t face too many realities at once, at the very moment suddenly realizing her fear of losing her, losing her to her kind – to where she should be.

 

What am I DOING??

 

Give her back –

 

“ – no! “ she replied to, actually no one, it was merely her conscience talking.

 

She slowly sat with her knees folded unto her chest and both hands entangled in her hair.

 

WHAT AM I DOING…..?

 

Tell her; make her realize where she belongs –

 

“ I said no! – “

 

Her voice trembling and tears started to follow, gradually falling from her shut eyes.

 

I don’t know what’s going on anymore ….

 

Save yourself from the pain and give her back –

 

“ no!....no! ..noooooo….nooooo “

 

“ nooooo….” She couldn’t believe she was already pounding her fists on the wall, out of all the frustration she feels.

 

Tears pouring profusely as she continued releasing her resentment on the concrete, both fists starting to bleed from the harsh impacts,

 

“ Yoona! “

 

“ dear! What are you doing?? “

 

She quickly stopped at Yuri’s interference, forcibly holding both her fists.

 

“ Yoona.! “ apparent worry on the latter’s eyes, Yoona stared at it trying to gather her emotions.

 

Yoona clearly remembers her clandestine deal with this delusional ghost; it was to help her find her husband’s grave yard or if not find whatever that is that happened to him, to make it sharply short; it was to return her to her proper – other – half.

 

She was annoying. Initially, always tailing her around being very persistent on their so called marital bond, Yoona never liked being pestered that way, let alone a delusional woman, oddly not the ghost part.

 

But what the lost apparition’s persistent intentions actually meant had slowly undermined Yoona’s plans.

 

“ no… “ Yoona slowly shook her head.

 

The way Yuri’s expression dramatically grimaced in confusion was enough to send Yoona in another fearful panic, and denying one.

 

“ this can’t be happening – this wasn’t supposed to happen - “  

 

And out of all the expressions Yoona have seen Yuri, this one which she had just witnessed was the most different of all; she slightly tilted her head at her sudden muttering and change of expression.

 

“ you’re right Im, this wasn’t supposed to happen – “

 

Initially she looked deep in her thoughts, for a short moment she looked away from her locking stare, questioning at that.

 

“ what wasn’t supposed to – “

 

“ – this one “

 

It felt very natural, those visibly soft pout flesh unto hers, Yoona was shocked; eyes widened at the single act that is of a peck on her lips, which was very confusing as well.

 

“ how? – “

 

There it goes again, Yuri was trying to prove something to her even though it was already deep in the bewitching hour, and she pressed her supposedly cold lips unto Yoona’s.

 

It was warm, oddly as the young forensic specialist was never been kissed by a ghost, and after being interrupted with another kiss, instead of asking more puzzling undertakings to the latter, Yoona the already emotionally frustrated and disturbed one, shut her eyes to cover the depressing tears she had been holding back.

 

“ this can’t be happening … “

 

“ what have you done to me… ? “

 

And with every disheartened confession Yoona mutters, Yuri sensitively caresses her lips for it, instead of responding word to word, she tries to kiss the younger’s tears away.

 

“ this isn’t real is it .. “

 

“ ..you…you’re..not real “

 

She stiffened at her question, she was supposed to apologize, never wanting to hurt Yuri with actually giving away what she is, but strangely the ghost didn’t display any expression of hurt.

 

Those were the last depressed mutterings Yoona threw at the gloomy sentiment she had, for it was interrupted again, but delicately reciprocated with a kiss, a lengthier caress from the latter as if comforting her, telling her it was all going to be alright -

 

And during the sweet of their flesh, Yoona couldn’t control her held back tears anymore, with every caressing motion of the latter’s lips unto hers, her tears profusely fell from her fasten eyes, drenching her cheeks and Yuri’s.

 

A kiss for a tear, Yoona didn’t know why but even when the moment was so warm and exalting she still cried, even when Yuri had gently cupped her face, coupling their faces and lips suitably, tears still continued to trickle from her eyes.

 

 

= = = =

 

Moments after their prolonged lip caressing,

 

“ yeah, okay even with one of my eyeballs out, I can clearly see what I’ve been missing for so long “ said one of the inhabitants of the worn down building.

 

“ my…my…my “ the catlady trailed off.

 

Yoona felt a bit disappointed, feeling the latter’s lips sprung away from hers, but with just a very sensible stare at her and she gulped.

 

“ I have something to show you – come with “

 

She held unto Yoona’s arms wrapping them around her waist.

 

“ hold on tight alright, it’s at these hours where I could use this “ she explained to Yoona while clasping both her arms unto Yoona’s shoulders.

 

And in almost a split of a second, Yoona felt her whole body be swooped by something utterly swift.

 

She tried peeking during the plunge but the rapid inertia won’t let her, she continued to shut her eyes instead, but quickly channeled her hearing, unfortunately, there was nothing to decipher, it was as if she was in a bank safe or worse outer space.

 

 Sniff – sniff she tried giving her nose a try, but it was too late,

 

“ we’re here “

 

“ why are you sniffing my hair…? “   

 

“ oh – I’m – I’m …” she reasoned out, but was surprised to see where Yuri took her instead.

 

“ wow….how in the.. “

 

“ you can actually …ehrmm…jump from wherever place you want… “

 

Yuri had brought her on top of a mountain, and being a non – existent being she couldn’t feel what the human was in dilemma with now.

 

Teeth subtly chattering, rubbing her shoulders, body stiffening, she was getting cold, which she threw a confused look at.

 

“ my …nose, I think it’s going to fall off “ she said between chattering teeth.

 

“ aaawww “ Yuri said adorably at how she found the freezing human cute.

 

“ whaaat thee hecccccckkkk ~ “ she begged in her slowly building frustration.

 

 “ kekeke “

 

“ here here “ she wrapped the adorably annoyed human into her arms, then tenderly waving her body around out of how cute she was when freezing …and annoyed.

 

“ hhhmmmph “ Yoona replied in between the disparity of her being cold and blushing.

 

   

= = = =

 

“ buuurrpp “

 

Sooyoung opened her fridge door again looking for food, right after her sixth dinner.

 

“ as long as no one sees you it has zero calories “  she shrugged shoulders and took a bowl of nachos.

 

“ hwaaahhh ~ “ it was a start of a weekend and all Sooyoung had in mind was, couch potating/potato couching, and that also includes staying up very late at night or morning.

 

She was about to walk to her work place(couch) when a couple of loud knocks on her main door alerted her, sloppily putting the snack bowl down to the table, she rolled her eyes as she walked towards the peep hole.

“ hmmm? Who is it? “ she asked since she didn’t see anyone, just her empty porch.

 

She was about to ask again, when she thought; it was a freakin weekend and it could be a couple of pranksters or worse criminals, and so she walked back to her couch instead and picked up the snack bowl.

 

“ try that again, I dare ya, I got my cousin’s number on speed dial “ she muttered whilst folding her legs.

 

Picking up a couple of nachos and stuffing them unto , she heard the persistent knocks again.

 

“ tsk – twits “

 

She ignored it instead.

 

It was deep in the dreaded hour and Sooyoung was caught off guard as the electricity in her house, in particular shut off.

 

“ the efff??? “ she stood up, more annoyed than shocked.

 

She looked around for her phone to use it as a backup flash light, but as soon as she found it just beside her on the sofa, her main door suddenly and loudly sprung open.

 

“ holy god!!! “ she wasn’t used to screaming in fear and shock, but more on cussing and the opposite.

 

Naturally clutching her chest from fear of her heart pumping out of it, she cautiously deciphered who or what it was.

 

“ medic! Medic! Medic! “ a blood drenched soldier, sprung out of nowhere and anxiously dragged his companion inside.

 

Sooyoung was left speechless; it was as if her blood stopped cycling in her body rendering her motionless, out of the general shock of what was happening in front of her.

 

Both soldiers wore olden uniforms, and at the very moment the bleeding latter was choking from his own blood.

 

“ save him goddammit!!! “ the other panicked clenching unto his seemingly dying latter’s uniform.

 

Unfortunately, nothing was supposed to happen; it was as if a particular scene from both soldiers’ pasts were being revealed right in front of Sooyoung, no one could interact with each other.

 

“ Im hold on! Pleassse “ it seemed inevitable, the bleeding latter’s life, but his companion continued to cover his hemorrhaged neck with some of his torn clothes, make shift bandages.

 

It was intense initially as Sooyoung had never experienced such ghostly haunting, but deciphering a part of what was happening at the moment, it became more intense for her.

 

This ..can’t be…

 

 

TBC

 

Replies:

Ususe_iil – keke, hope I didn’t make you disrupt your class, or classes. But thanks for the comment and the love though J ~

Deeryoong93 – YES – your gloriously(almost said damn keke) right! That’s why I make really impossible – ish stories for YOONYUL – keke, thanks for the support!

KumaKey88 – hmmm, bout that question, you’ll see J keke, aaww don’t worry they’re always in love ~!

Minogue – Keke de nuevo ~ hmm sí, su imitación viceversa la manera en que será capaz de enseñarme español inglés aquí, keke, no es broma aunque tiene un buen nivel de inglés : ), y gracias por el comentario, por favor mantenga sus comentarios en español, prefiero el :) keke, que suena tan bonito ~ uh forgive mi espanol LOL.

Caprigirl – bwahaha, while I was typing a particular scene in this chap, I couldn’t help but think about you(your comment), I couldn’t give it to them yet ..LOL, sorry bout that haha. Oh don’t worry Colonel Im is uhmm far from them at the moment. Sí por supuesto, especialmente con sus trajes de concierto recientemente, damn YoonYul’s los muslos son superfree! Thanks for the comment and advanced consideration on my Spanish ;P.

NoviLimz – hmm don’t worry not YET, keke I didn’t make  Yuri’s real husband and Yoona meet in this chapter, keke. Though I can’t guarantee it would never happen, thank you still though for giving this fic patience and love ~ let me see from your list of cute imaginations, 1) will more likely happen – keke.

Yy_08kkuma – LOLOLOL! I can..see very well your excitement and whole emotion, maybe, on the last chapter J keke, thanks super duper thanks for that comment keke. Haha speaking of slasher horror movies, I just watched one yesterday,LOL, it kinda gave me an idea….but not yet, and I don’t want soshi to be killed brutally, LOL. Oh wow thanks you finished popcorn…..keke, well then lets buy a different movie snack item!

YoonIsForYulOnly – nyahahahahah!, uhm let me see deaw dauwter, sadly or happily it won’t happen yet, the real Yuwi’s husband and Yoona meeting, keke. So stay tuned for that…keke. Thanks dear dawter :P.

LovableMischief – daaammmn, you’re gooddddd adorable dongsaeng, when I read your comment I was like, “how did she? I mean that’s what I wanted to happen – but..damn “ you’re sharp ;P. keke.

Keke Popkwon? Maybe Im Yoona would want some of that “POPKWON” nyahahha!

Oh that ain’t a prob it’s okay, I love your straightforwardness, and I LOVE how you persevered/took time to change your “R”s to “W”s hahaha!

LOLOL, not really, maybe a frustrated athlete ~ aaawww then jogging it is, you better keep up with unnie okay? Keke.

Mwahahahahah! Who doesn’t love Cliffhangers eh? Keke, just the torturous authors that is, and that definitely aint me :P.

Hkinki – keke, specially they’re recent flirty flirty googly moments eeep! Who wouldn’t love YoonYul keke, didn’t make sense, but I thank you for still giving out a comment ~

Sammy1396 – keke, well I guess no likes  Corporal Im then ~ LOL, poor him J thanks for support!