Chapter 5

Seobang....who??

Chapter 5

" no - Mishtah Mishtah! " my 2 yr. old niece shouted at me three rooms away, she's possessive with the song.

 

 

“ dude there’s no nicer way to put it – “

 

Yoona tilted her head in confusion at her cousin.

 

“ but your presence is getting annoying “ there she said it –after receiving Yoona for only a night to sleep at her place, but it had been almost a week and her cousins’ and gut was still rummaging in her pad.

 

Yoona only pouted her lower lip trying to change the subject and woo her cousin to change her mind, but it only annoyed Sooyoung more.

 

“ what the heck happened to Hye Sun unnie? “ Sooyoung asked whilst holding another bag of chips and pouring it on the wooden snack bowl.

 

“ marital problems unnie – “

 

Sooyoung gasped, but more of a rumor hungry gasp.

 

“ not that – she had only found out that her husband is a narcotics user and she wants to bring him in, but without him knowing it was her who gave us the tip “

 

“ she’s more devastated cause she’s carrying their first child right now, she was about to surprise him but instead he surprised her “

 

Sooyoung nodded making a knowing mouth agape face.

 

“ nothing too spicy then – “ she suddenly said calmly.

 

“ what do you mean by the that? “ Yoona asked but was already anticipating nonsense.

 

“ you know what’s spicy? “

 

“ what? “

 

“ – YOU moping around my bachelorette pad and interfering with my routine! “

 

“ what moping? – when did I ever mope? “ she was lying, ever since the abrupt disappearance of her so called wife, Yuri, she have had such behaviors which were close to moping and probably depression.

 

She can’t shake the fact that she was hurt with how Yuri just disappeared, yet she tries to instill that it should be a relief to finally get off her train of delusion.

 

But the unnoticed problem is, Yoona is now in that same delusion, delusion of actually being her real spouse, how recently when she remembers her and the trouble and pain that she caused her she only longs for her more.

 

“ moping! Oh sure you’re not, like uhm let see – spacing out when I’m talking to you, eating way too much potato derived food! Good thing I haven’t smelled any of your gasses yet – “

 

“ those would be sweet potatoes cous – but I never liked them “ Yoona the smartass…..

 

“ – oh no, you know what’s worse than foul gas? You’re unkempt hair and the fact that you haven’t showered for a week! “

 

As much as how Yoona looks like an angel regurgitated from heaven she shamelessly raised both her arms and sniffed them liberally and then after making stung faces she took a stiff bundle of her hair then sniffed it as well right after she looked at her cousin who stared at like she was a piece of poo.

 

“ to the bathroom now! “ her cousin demanded while surprisingly holding a pair of heavy duty cleaning gloves.

 

“ wha – “

 

She pulled Yoona forcefully out of the couch and began pushing her towards the bathroom.

 

“ hey hey cousin what the heck – “

 

“ shut up and get sanitized! “

 

On their way to the shower, Yoona asked another puzzling statement and activity with her cousin.

 

“ so what exactly is your routine? As far as I noticed it was more of a toddlers – eat – poop –eat – poop – complain bout so many things – then eat – then – “

 

“ shut up! You smell like a toddlers poop! “        

 

She had finally pushed her cousin successfully into the shower after doing so quickly running to the exit door and locking it.

 

“ heyyyy – “ Yoona calmly protested.

 

“ you’re not getting out of there till your sanitized! “

 

 

= = = =

 

 

 

Moments after Yoona had finally showered, her cousin greeted her with a bag of Doritos, congratulating her.

 

“ now let’s to work – “

 

Yoona hasn’t even bit on the piece of Dorito she held and she already shook her head, she didn’t want to bring it up, as her current case is taking its toll in her emotions, which isn’t supposed to be involved in her work.

 

It was definitely Yuri again, the cause of her mix up.

 

She shook her head at her cousin; fortunately Sooyoung had been with her long enough to understand that – it means she doesn’t want to talk about it either too stressful or not interesting.

 

“ right “ Sooyoung nodded as she placed her mobile phone into her jean pocket, Yoona looked at her outfit, apparently dressed for something.

 

“ so I just received another client, will you join me ghost bust? “

 

Yoona took a while to reply or even move; she stared lifelessly at her cousin, contemplating whether that’s what she needs right now, the one thing that turned her into this empty and confused vessel.

 

But her cousin was known to be impatient.

 

Thus …

 

“ heeeyy – “

 

Pulling her lifeless cousin into the car and immediately driving to her next client.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

Arriving at their destination Sooyoung quickly settled with the client inquiring about the situation, the client had a horrified face whilst explaining.

 

It was a mean apparition and apparently potent, being able to physically harm him, he pointed at his bruises which were all over his arm and necks, vicious burnt hand prints were noticeable.   

 

Sooyoung gulped, she anticipates a long and hazardous night at work, she glanced at her cousin and there she was spacing out again, only staring at the dashboard with their trade mark mouth agape in apparent emptiness OR in deep thought.

 

That nose …those cheeks …that clef chin …those sparkly eyes ….those ..lips ….she subconsciously gulped, what was getting into her.

 

Don’t forget about the emerging out of nowhere, utensil throwing, wannabe sleepy states, and the delusion – the warm delusion…

 

How the heck did this all happen?

 

She asked herself whilst shaking her head.

 

Maybe food can distract me

 

She reached for the food paper bag but was halted by her cousin, Sooyoung knocked impatiently at the window then gestured Yoona to come out of the car.

 

Yoona followed instead, not wanting to be kicked out of her cousin’s pad.

 

Walking out of the car and into the house, Sooyoung instructed the client to stay outside as usual.

 

Though Yoona had already entered the haunted premises first, and as soon as she stepped in the lights went dim, and a seemingly heavy warm ominous air roamed around the house then specifically around her.

 

She stayed calm, being used to seeing them of course also being part of a department that are trained to be calm and comprehending of any supposedly horrific experiences and scenes.

 

She walked to the living room and as entering the room a strong gust of wind passed by her, even almost bringing her out of balance.

 

“ gget out! “ a hoarse voice lingered into her ears and thoughts.

 

The usual she thought.

 

Yoona continued to look around the room, but it only angered the spirit.

 

“ I said – get out! “ he screams, then as soon as Yoona finally saw his appearance, which was of a smoke like being, she had been forcefully pushed towards a wall.

 

It produced a loud thud, but her cousin couldn’t hear any of it, as she had tried to enter the premises but all the entrances were immediately shut.

 

Yoona quickly felt a tremendous amount of pain in her back and head, it caused her whole senses to blur for a brief moment, but as soon as she gained balance a pair of powerful hands wrapped around her neck, strangling her.

 

“ UGhhh--! “

 

She tried to pry the hands from her neck, but it was imperceptible though she can feel the pain and anger choking the life out of her, initially shutting down her breathing then her senses.

 

“ I.Said.get.OUT! “

 

What did I ever do to youuu??! She could only think, being disabled to talk.

 

Life was draining out of her, she was helpless and as in close proximity to death thinking goes, she forces to see her past, present and future life whilst losing the hope to live.

 

Whatever this spirit caused him to be so strongly determined in hate was immediately toppled by another spirit that was so strongly determined in the opposite.

 

“ stay away from my Seobang! “

 

Yoona immediately fell from the clutches of the hateful spirit, she fell into the floor face first which gave her a bit of shock waking her primary senses, though faintly.

“ how dare you! “

 

She identified a couple of thuds and grunts, hurt and angry at that, a couple of furniture rumbling, walls and glasses being shattered, powerful gusts of wind passing by her then as soon as she gained her sense of sight, the dreaded smoke hurriedly vacuumed itself out of the premises.

 

“ Yoona dear! “ the only spirit left in the room ran for her, picking her weakened body up, encircling her by her shoulders.

 

“ ..Yu – Yuri “

 

Even in the midst of destabilization Yoona managed to wrap her arms tightly around Yuri, probably from the rush of adrenaline by seeing her after so long, and the relief as well.

 

Yuri reciprocated the hug of course, though she initially was paralyzed with such an intimate deed from her so called Husband, and if ghosts could cry Yuri was, at the moment crying in both mixed opposite emotions of sadness and glee.

 

“ where were you? I was worried sick “ Yoona managed to tell her at last.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

Next Chap! Both sides explain themselves! THEN –

 

 

Now don't be scared, it's only love
Baby, that we're falling in

Falling in, Lifehouse

 

 

     

Replies;

 

NoviLimz –  heeyaah! Here’s another update for you! Keke – you too long time no see dear awesome reader/subscriber/commentator! Nononononono – you are super duper awesome for dropping a comment, you struggled for the fic so thanks a whole lot for that! Just so you know I was touched by your hard work(meant your comment ;P) thanks by the way. And so I’ll keep on updating this particular fic for a while till it reaches a plausible end – keke.

Oohhhh I love your comment on the recent chapter…., kekee – DO read this particular chap, you’ll have answers for your questions there ;) keke.

 

KumaKey88 – kekeke – to be honest I waited for your comment too ;P – keke love the apparent and overused contradicting sequences eh? Keke, just as Yoong is starting to feel something for Yul then there goes a huge bump on the road keke. Thanks for reading and dropping some support for this fic!

 

Hknki – your welcome! Here’s more(?) keke –thanks by the way ~

 

Iluvyoongyul –  sure! Keke I’ll be updating this particular fic continuously as much as my plots are still on the run ;) – keke. Thanks for the wallpost by the way, it shows much love from you ~

 

Caprigirl – kekekeke well if it isn’t my fave fellow byun :p – kekeke thanks for noticing the copy pasta plot on Hyo’s lovelife here hahahha! – no one could ever be as adorable as ghost Yul, since casper is just ugghh for me – haha!

Kekekee – such a byyuunn ahahaha! ~ ;) I’ll see if ever I’d put such a favorable scene from you – LOL!!!!

Kekek, ooohh ooohhh I love their thighs too! I meant YoonYul!

Super thanks for the comment! I just needed a straight forward byun to drop a comment here hahaha! – don’t take it to heart though, I love my fellow byuns ~ ;p :3

 

ListeningToBTS –  kekeke – thanks for dropping a comment/how you simply love the interaction and faculties in it( I’m running out of words here – brains fried…ahahha! ) DO continue reading and so - ;P

 

 

Syn_3pple –  keke – well drama kinda boosts whatever that is going to happen in the next chap or sequence, if the author doesn’t fall from the plot that is – keke. Thanks for dropping by though ~

 

LovableMischief – it’s okay dongsaeng *pats back, you’re probably full from last time’s dinner, had a lot of lobsters eh? Keke, need to jog that out or something? Kekekkekeke! – just kiddddinnngg!

Kekek I love fake dramatic sobs! Hahaha! they just have those uhmmm you know really melodic ‘ ahuhuhuh’s ‘ hahahahha! I could hardly imagine….kekeke – keke you’ll see what happens next…on the next chap ehe – don’t kill your unnie for that cliffhanger kekekke! Thanks for love and support by the way!

 

yy_08kkuma – kekeke yups – here I’ll give you some vines and roses too ~*~*~*~*~*~yy_08kkuma~*~*~*~*~ - kekeke hahahaha!  *Helps scratch your head too.

Ahahahhaha! Dammmnn then I thought I made an enough gift for your niceness hahahah! You.sure.are.something.dear.reader. hahahah! But I love it don’t worry it’s adorable. You do have a lot of decorations on your comments hahahha! Like these;” OoO – XD – “ and other’s I can’t even find ~ hahahahhaha!