Chapter 5

Min's High School Love Life

Sungmin POV 

Its Saturday, I'm gonna meet them at Lunch at the mall. I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, then I started my morning routine. After I finished those I walk down stairs finding my mom at the table eating breakfast.

" Good Morning mom, where's dad? " I greeted at the same time asks her.

" Good Morning Sweetie, He's at a bussiness trip on China "

" When did he leave? " 

" He left 2 hours ago, come on sit here, eat your breakfast "

I followed my mom's orders and ate. After breakfast mom asked me if I was going somewhere.

" yea Mom I'm going to hang out with my friends. "

" Well, why don't you bring Mike with you? "

" Ok, I'll just call him and ask "

" Well I'm going now, lots a work to do. bye "

" bye mom " then I kissed her on her cheeks. As soon as my Mom left I'll called Mike, After sone few rings he picked up

" hello? "

" Hello is this Mike Lawrence? "

" Yes, Why? "

" Hi Mike Its me Sungmin "

" What ups? "

" Well just going to ask you if you want to spend time with my friends later at the mall? "

" Yes. I'll pick you up. I'm happy that you asked me to hang out, I'm totally bored in here. "

" Okay see you later then " I ended the call. i got a message from Hae.

From: Hae          To: Min

Min I don't know what to wear later.

 

From: Min           To: Hae

When did you ever care what to wear? Ohh I get it, its beacuse of Eunhyuk. Am I right?

 

From: Hae          To; Min

Yah..! Min I'm being serious here.

 

From: Min          To: Hae

Ok. Remember that dress we bought last Sunday.

 

From: Hae          To: Min:

Ohh yea. that dress that you picked for me. Ok Thank you so much. Love you Bunny.

 

I just laugh at her text.

From: Min          To: Hae

Your welcome, Love you too. Hey I asked my new friend Mike to hang out with us. Hope you dont mind.

 

From: Hae          To: Min

I dont. Well gotta get ready for later. bye see you later. 

****

I notice that its already 10:45 so I took a shower. After that I walk to my closet and open it. Started dressing up. I was fixing my self when I heard a knock, it was my maid telling that Mr. Lawrence or Mike have arrived. I took a look at myself one more time then head out of my room. I saw Mike was there sitting at the living room.

" hey ready to go? " I asks while walking down the stairs.

" Yea " then he stand up. we were both heading out then we walk towards his car, he opened the door for me as I got in the car. When he got in, 

"  so where are we going? "

" to the mall "I answered

It was a long trip. We talk about himself being in America these past few weeks. We arrived at the mall, I saw Hae waving at us, with our friends.

 

*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

To be Continue.... :)

Sorry Chapter is Short.