Chapter 3

Min's High School Love Life

Sungmin POV

Its my second day in school, and everything seems to be fine. I met some friends, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. I suspect that Hae have a crush on Eunhyuk, the way she blushed and look at him. Well I'm suppose Kyuhyun's not bad after all, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a playboy. Hae told me that he flirts with some students in school and play with their hearts so I don't want to fall for him. Its been a regular day for me, all morning classes went smooth its lunch so I walk into the cafeteria and search for Hae and the girls. I found them sitting beside the window, I walk towards them. 

" Hey look at that boy " as she pointed the boy chatting with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

" He looks hot " she said with a smirk

" I'm going to make him fall for me " Heechul said with full confidence.

" How are you gonna do that your not even close to any of those guys " Hae asked

" You know that I'm Kim Heechul and I can always get what I want and I want him. " proudly said

" So how are you gonna do that? " Hae asked

" I'm gonna get a little help with your monkey " Heechul tease Hae

" YAH! He's not a monkey " Hae suddenly exclaim

" Woah calm down. Hahaha defensive much Hae? " Heechul said while holding her laugh

Hae suddenly blush because of what she suddenly said. Everyone laugh at her because of what she suddenly says.

We continued chit-chatting about random stuff. When the bell rang Hae inform us to meet in front of the gate after class, she said that we should hang-out. Well Hae love to hang-out. I'm walking to my class when suddenly some group of girls surrounded me and one of the girl walk in front of me smirking.

" Stay away from my Kyuhyun " said while glaring at me

" What are you saying? " I didn't understand her.

" I saw you kissed him yesterday at the cafe "

" So what if you saw me kissed him " I said with a moking tone, I was annoyed by the girl she is so annoying.

" You dont know me. I'm Seohyun one of the most popular girl and dangerous girl to mess with in school " she said while galring at me

I rolled my eyes and walk away when suddenly I fell someone pulling my hair. I felt pain

" Don't you dare walk away from me "

I slapped her hand away from my hair and glared at her.

" And don't you dare to pull my hair " I said seriously while glaring at her

" Stay away from him " she shouted and it cause commotion.

I saw Hae and the girls running towards me. 

" And why should I listen to someone like you " I said

She suddenly slaps me at my right cheek and start pulling my hair. Fortunately Hae and the girls were their and stop Seohyun. Hae wraps her hands around me and shout at her

" What the hell is your problem? " she shouted at Seohyun

" tell her to stay away from my Kyuhyun "

" as much as I remember Kyuhyun never belong to anyone especially to you " Heechul said while being stop by Leetuek and Kibum wanting punch Seohyun's face.

Then Seohyun suddenly walk towards me and pull hae away from me then start slapping and pulling my hair. The girl are trying to stop her but get block by Seohyun friends. Then suddenly it stop I was shock when i saw Kyuhyun holding Seohyun hand to prevent her from slapping me. Seohyun was shock that Kyuhyun was now glaring at her.

" What do you think your doing? " Kyuhyun asked Seohyun with a serious tone.

" Oppa? " Seohyun said while shaking

" Let me ask you again. What do you think your doing?" 

" I was just warning her to stay away from you " said Seohyun

" What right you have to warn her to stay away from me ?" Ask her sarcastically

Seohyun was speech less, she started to fell tears that fall in her eyes. Kyuhyun walk towards me and suddenly hold my hand dragging me with him.

*** Kyuhyun PoV

" Why didn't you stop her ? " I ask her with a worried face

" I tried but she is too strong " she answer 

I drag her with me in the clinic. After a few minutes the nurse said they can go. We exited the clinic then I saw Eunhyuk with Sungmin's friend walking toward us. There chatting and they seem to be happy. I notice Sungmin smiled and waved at them. Then Hae started running towards Sungmin and hug her immidiately.

" You okay? " Hae ask worriedly

" yea im fine " 

" Lets go to class " she said with a smile

" okay " 

" umm by the way Kyu thanks for saving me again " I thanked him with my sweet smile

" its nothing " i blushed. 

" okay guys bye were going to class " Hae said

" Hey wanna hang-out thus Saturday ? " Sungmin ask me

" Yea sure. " greatfully agreed

" You can bring your friends. I want to treat you for saving me earlier. " she smile at me sweetly.

" Sure. " my heart is beating fast, gosh what is this? Why am I feeling like this.?

" Just call or txt me. Here my number." As she reach paper that has her number written there.

They walk away and I notice Eunhyuk smirking at me.

" Dude you never acted this way before "

I just stayed silent while walking in out classes he started teasing Sungmin to me.

 

***** sorry chapter is again short :( sorry for the errors.