Chapter 1

Min's High School Love Life

Sungmin Pov

.

.

Its today, the day I'm transferring to my new school. Its morning I got up early to fix myself for school, after fixing myself i got out of my room and walk in the kitchen. I found my mom there cooking my breakfast. 

" Good Morning mommy " I said with a smile.

" Good Morning sweetie, did you have a goodnight sleep? " she said.

" Yea.. You?? " I asked.

" Ofcourse sweetie. Breakfast is ready. " she said with a smile.

I happily eat my breakfast. After I'm finish eating I told my mom that im going to school already and she smile in response. I got out of the mansion and I find the car ready to go. I got in and told the driver to go to school. Few minutes later we arrived school and I found my best friend Lee Donghae chating with our friends. I saw her waved at me so I walk towards her and suddenly someone bumps into me I fell on the floor. I help myself up and I notice the man who bump me stared at me.

" I'm so sorry " i said

" What the hell. Are you blind? " 

'I looked at him I became annoyed I already said sorry what does he want?' I thought

" Wait I haven't seen you here before " said the man who was behind the man who bump me

" I'm new here " I responded

" ahh.. Im Lee Hyuk Jae but I prefer you call me Eunhyuk " he smile 

" I'm Lee Sungmin " i smiled back

" This is my best friend Cho Kyuhyun " he said

" Nice to meet you " I smiled and then Kyuhyun smirk then walk away

" You too. Ok bye were going somewhere bye. " he smile and wave at me

I waved back and walk towards Hae. 

" OMG you just talked to Lee Eunhyuk and Cho Kyuhyun " 

" oh the guys I just met "

" yeah don't you jnow who they are? They are the most famost boys in school " 

 

*** Sorry the chapter is short. I'll try my best to update. By the way its my first story so bare with my erors. Thankz for reading ***