Chapter 4

Min's High School Love Life

Sungmin Pov 

Wow this week gone fast. Its Friday, Hae told the girl about tomorrow. The girls was now excited for tomorrow, especially Heechul and Hae. I'm walking on my way to class, I saw Kyuhyun standing beside the door in my class. When he notice me he smile at me, he walk towards me.

" Hey " he said

" Hello, What are you doing here? " I asks him.

" Nothing, just want to see you. " he said trying to hide a blush.

' wait is he blushing, aww he looks cute, wait what? why am I saying this? It doesn't change the fact that he is a playboy.' I thought

" And I just wanna say that this lunch me and my friends are going to hang-out with you girls " he said

" ahh ok Im just going to tell the later ok, Im going now " then he left.

After he walked away I texted the girl about what he said and they greatly agreed. The class started and I took a sit. All morning class are done and its lunch time. I saw the girls walking towards the cafeteria, and I quickly join them as we took a sit we saw Kyuhyun and his friends walking towards us to join us.

" hey girls " Eunhyuk happily greeted

And all of their friends smiled and waved at us. 

" let me introduce you to our friends, As you know Im Lee Eunhyuk, this is Cho Kyuhyun my best friends, this are Choi Siwon, Han Geng, Kim Youngwoon or Kangin, And Shin Donghee. Eunhyuk Introduce them as he pointed one by one.

They waved at us As we smiled at them.

" then I'll introduce me and my friends to you, Im Lee Sungmin and this is my Best Friend Lee Donghae. these are Kim Kibum, Kim Heechul,and  Park Jungsu or Leeteuk." As I introduce them, we started chatting. I notice how the girls acted. We chatted about for tomorrow. Then the bell rang we walked towards our respective class room. As I walk to my class I notice Seohyun galaring at me, she's with her friends chuckling and chatting. She smirked at me, I just ignore her. After some classes my mom called me to go home early because I want you to meet someone. I told the girls that Im going home early. As soon as I saw the car the driver open it for me and I got in. I got home, I found mom in the living room with her friends.

" oh sweetie your here " she smiled

" hi " as I smile sweetly

" oh I want you to meet my bussiness partner John Lawrence, his wife Jenny Lawrence and his son Mike Lawrence " she introduce them to me.

" this is my lovely daughter Sungmin " she introduce me to them, I reach my hands to shake with them. ' well i guess there American ' I thought

We chatted happily when suddenly my mom said that Mike is going to the same school as mine and she me to guild him there

" He will start at Monday, I hope you get along " my mom said to us.

' Well he looks good and he's nice. He is so handsome and y. '

Well they stayed it till dinner after dinner I excuse myself as they gone home. I was in my room. I'm going to get ready for tomorrow, I pick my cloths for tomorrow, It took alot of time but when I decided what to what I just paired it with sandals. I never was the girl who would spend a lot of time choosing what cloths to wear. I took a bath and then go to sleep. 

 

**** pls comment :)