Chapter 1

Sungyeol's Assumption

     “Good luck at work today, honey,” you smiled as you handed Sungyeol his shoes and bag lunch. You knew he had a special meeting to get to today, and even though he woke up early, he was still running late.
     “Yah, why are you rushing me out the door?” he managed to ask while holding the bag between his teeth and hopping on one foot as he struggled to put on his shoes.
     “Don’t you have an important meeting today?” you reminded him, straightening his necktie. “You’ll be late if you don’t hurry.”
     “I won’t be late, I— hey!”
     You pushed him out the door and shut it before he could resist. Catching your breath, you realized you forgot something. You opened the door to meet Sungyeol’s frowning face.
     “Forget something?” he asked bitterly. You gave him a kiss good bye and a little nudge for him to get on his way, dodging his grasp for your hand. He gave up the fight and turned around.
     “Don’t forget about me,” he called as he walked away.
     “I wouldn’t dream of it.”
trans.gif
     You shut the door once more and sighed. Finally, you were home alone. Times like these usually called for fun, but unfortunately, there were a great deal of chores to do. These past few weeks had been schedule after schedule for you and Sungyeol, so neither of you had much time to clean the house. Now that he was out of the way, you felt it would be easier to get started. You went to the kitchen pantry in search of cleaning supplies, but found that the bottle of disinfectant had only a few drops left.
     “Oh well,” you mumbled, “I had to go shopping anyway.”
     As you got ready to go out, an idea came to mind. Sungyeol would more than likely be exhausted after his meeting. It would be the perfect chance to spoil him tonight with a nice meal, and maybe even a movie. It had been a while since the two of you got to relax and enjoy each others company. Once you had decided on what to prepare for dinner, it was time to head out. To the shopping district!