Love startes to hurt.

love

One day myungsoo and jiyeon woke up.When they woke up they went to school but myungsoo was in a bad mode so he was mad through out the hole day.Then he wanted to talk to her and people were watching.So he said.''I think we should break up.''Then jiyeon asked.''Why do we need to break up.''Then he said.''Just because.Then he walked away.

But later on he said.''So we are broken up right.''Then jiyeon said.''I guess so.''She said sadly.Then it was the next day when someone asked her out.Lee joon asked her out and myungsoo was mad at her so then later on they both got into a big fight.myungsoo said.''You need to leave him.''Then jiyeon said.''I dont want to.''Myungsoo:Really are stupid.Jiyeon:I dont care if im stupid.Myungsoo:I'm just tring to help you okay.Jiyeon:I dont need your help myungsoo!Why do you care about me!Why dont you want me to be with him?Myungsoo:I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO BE WITH HIM!

After that myungsoo went home and was mad at him self for doing that.

106.jpgtumblr_inline_mg6gob9Dqv1r5ixog.gifThen jiyeon asked.''were is myungsoo''.Then her parents said.''In the room.'' Then jiyeon went in the room but she didnt see him because he was hiding.Then he huged her.Then they both started cryingThen he said.''He was sorry and she did to.Then myungsoo said.''Im sorry for acting like that i was just in a bad mode.''Then jiyeon for gave him.

Then his girlfriend saw them hug because she went to her house.

jjdh2.gifThen they both fell a sleep.The next day they were back together but lee joon moved to the school and saw them holding hands.Then he said.''What are you doing jiyeon.Let go of her hand man.''

''No.''Myungsoo said.Then that girl that saw them hug said.''Dont mind them there back together.''Then after that lee joon got in myungsoo's way. So myungsoo punched him and jiyeon saw them fighting and people were watching to.Then lee joon said.''Your no good for jiyeon.''Then myungsoo laugh and said.''Do you think im doing this because of her well im doing this because i love her and you dont.''.

tumblr_m0sjelISy41qev4ppo1_500%20(1).gifThen jiyeon came out and said.''Lee joon go do your own thing and mind your own buisness.Then people started puting romors about jiyeon but myungsoo protected her.Then one day she followed myungsoo and she saw him beating up a guy but a girl was there.Then one of his friend saw her and he also saw a tear fall down.Then a guy came behind her and took her in side the building.Then he mad her fall out the winddow but she was hanging on and myungsoo heard scraming and so he looked up and he saw her hanging.But he also saw his face then he said grave his hand,He didnt mean for her to fall out the window but she didnt grave his hand then myungsoo came and saw her.When they came down the girl said.''What are you doing with my bf.Then jiyeon got mad because she hears this alot so she smacked her.Then she got a text from someone that said come to the back of the building at night.So she did and she saw feets so she ran away and she ran into myungsoo.But he was holding her and the other guys were coming so she stepped on his feet and she ran and ran.Then jiyeon went to school and was tired.

So she fell a sleep in class and she got in trouble.Then myungsoo followed her and graved her hand and siad.''Why did you run away?''But jiyeon didnt answer.

tumblr_lzwso80Fiu1r3o4f2.gif