myungsoo meets a girl

love

One day when a new girl came named yerim and she liked myungsoo when she saw him.But he always igorned her.But one day he talked to her and she gave him a present.But jiyeon tried to call him but he didnt answer the call so she started to worry.

painkiller%2024.gifSo when she went to school the romors still went on and people mad fun of her.Then she yell.''STOP!IM ANNOYED OF YOU GUY YOU EN KIDS!''.Then when school was over saw a paper that said.''go on stage and sing so sign up!''So she did.When it was the day to go on stage she saw myungsoo and yerim together and the song they were doing was love u like u.When they were finished she did a song called we were in love and y love.Then the people said what is she doing here?But they liked the songs.But it was time for the ones that were the best so it was myungsoo and yerim vs jiyeon.So the girl said .''Do your best.''So jiyeon did going crazy and they did everything is pretty.Then they said.''The winers are myungsoo and yerim.Then jiyeon stood there foe a will and said.''You guys really did do good i hope your happy that you won.''Then she ran out of the place.Then myungsoo came home and said.''Where is jiyeon?''''We thought she was with you.Who is this girl are you his new girl friend?''Then jiyeon was just walking all around.But when her legs start to hurt she would stop for a bit.Then she sat on a bench and started crying.

tumblr_m0n0jmcLdW1qb32v2o3_250.gifBut hyomin saw jiyeon crying so she walked to her and said its ok.Then hyomin took jiyeon to her house and they fell a sleep

The next day they both woke up and they got ready for school when they went to school jiyeon saw myungsoo and yerim and they saw them to then they walked to them.Then myungsoo said.''I thought you guys didnt like each other.''Well we do now because your dating her now and i got bullyed because you werent there''.Jiyeon said while tears startes fall from her face.Then they walked away.

Then people asked jiyeon questions about myungsoo and yerim.Then hyomin and jiyeon went on stage together.They also started a group.Then myungsoo and yerim started doing more songs.Also jiyeon and hyomin didnt go to school to because they did music and songs.Then they finaly came back to school.One time the whole group came to visit.But one day she saw them on tv.

nnjpdj:iphoneThey aslo saw her on tv.Jiyeon%20T-ara%20Day%20by%20Day%20GIF.giBut one day jiyeons parents died so jiyeon was all alone. So she got another job Then myungsoo and yerim came to her work place.So he asked.'her what she was doing here.''But she didnt answer so she just took there order.Then myungsoo heard them at school saying that jiyeons parents died.So people are asking.''Her how did they died but she went on a show and theyasked her to choose whitch one looks like her mom.

They alsoed asked.''Her what happened to myungsoo?'' Then she said.''He moved to another girls house.So i live alone.If yerim had never came this woudnt have happened.''Jiyeon said while crying.Then jiyeon came back to school and yerim wasnt there but myungsoo was.Then he said.''Shes coming.''At the end of school yerim and myungsoo saw her and yerim walked up to jyieon and slapped her.Then jiyeon just walked away.but she keep stopping her but when she annoyed her jiyeon smacked her really really hard.