Myungsoo and Lee Joon Fight

love

When they all woke up, Jiyeon was too tired to get up. When they went to math, Jiyeon fell asleep during the test. When time was up, Myungsoo gave his paper to her so she could copy it. After she was done, they turned in their papers. Jiyeon went to Hyomin " Why did you do that yesterday? " she asked then Hyomin answere, " Do what yesterday? ". " You know what you did. " Jiyeon said as SungJong and Lee Joon came in the cafeteria and called Myungsoo over. He came " Does anyone know where Jiyeon is? " Myungsoo asked , " She's talking to Hyomin over there. " a random person said.  He walked over to Jiyeon and talked to her outside. People were looking out the window to see what was going on. Then Jiyeon asked, " Why are we out here? " , " BecauseI need to talk to you. " he said. After their conversation, they came back in the cafeteria. After they finished their food, they went to music. Myungsoo and Jiyeon partnered up again. After they finished music, they decided to have fun at the school partytumblr_mbuqfe6KR91rezg6fo1_400.jpg. While they were looking on their iphone to find where the party was located at, Lee Joon, Hyomin, and SungJong texted them, " Are you guys coming to the party? " then they texted , " We're coming. " After they found their way to the party, they decided to dance. But Hyomin didn't have anyone to dance with, " Do you want to dance, with me? " SungJong asked as Hyomin glanced at him, " Sure. " she said with a weak smile. After Hyomin and SungJong danced, she started to like him. So when everyone went back to their dorms, they changed and fell asleep. 

 

When they woke up, Jiyeon and Myungsoo started to get dressed first. When it was time to go to math class. Once everyone was in math, they got their math tests back and Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Hyomin, SungJong, and Lee Joon got 100% on their test. When they went to lunch, Myungsoo saw Yerim and she saw him with Jiyeon. Yerim walked to them " Myungsoo, are you dating, Jiyeon? " she asked then he asked, " Why do you care? ". " Jiyeon, wait. " he said while taking Yerim outside. SungJong and Hyomin was watching. All he was doing was talking to Yerim but she kissed him. Hyomin and SungJong went in the cafeteria and told Jiyeon about Yerim kissing Myungsoo. " He would never do that. " she said as she walked outside. Jiyeon was shocked once she heard him yelling at Yerim. Then he turned and saw Jiyeon, but all she did was walk away and go in the dorm. He tried to open the door but she was holding it closed. He heard Lee Joon talking to Jiyeon. Then he tried to kiss her but she slapped him, which made her let go of the door. Myungsoo came in, " What did you do Lee Joon?! "he angrilly asked. " He tried to kiss me, but, I slapped him. " she answered as Myungsoo punched him and pulled him outside while SungJong came along. Myungsoo kicked him in the guts and then used his legs to hold him tumblr_mhrb8muxWZ1r0pc75o2_500.gif. " Why did you try to kiss my Jiyeon? " Myungsoo asked as Lee Joon asked, " Why did you kiss Yerim? " then Myungsoo picked him up and kicked him in the gut. But Jiyeon was watching and she walked to them and smacked Lee Joon again for saying that. Then they left. Then Hyomin came in the room and sat next to SungJong. Then he held her hand.