Chapter 4

Stop Playing With My Heart !

 

Nobody Point of View

 

 

       "I'm home!" Yoona shouted as she stepped in the house. She hadn't felt this exhausted for along time "Jinri-ah!" 

     

       Guess there's nobody at home.  Yoona thought as she climb up the stairs going towards her bedroom. She threw herself on the bed as soon as she saw them.

 

       "Yah Unnie! Why are you still in your casual clothes?" Yoona covered her ears as her sister's voice boomed through the room. She groaned. Her sister was probably standing at the door.

   

       " Jinri you're home? What do you want, I'm tired." Yoona said with her eyes closed.

 

       "First of all, it's Sulli not Jinri. Second, there's an ocasion, don't you remember? Umma reminded us last night during dinner." Sulli pulled Yoona off from the bed.

 

       "Bwoh? Seriously? You're not kidding me right?" Yoona ask eventhough she's on the edge of the bed already.

 

       Thump. Yoona rubbed her , groaning. " Do I look like I'm kidding to you?" Yonna raised her face to see Sulli all dressed up in red polka dot dress wearing a cap as usual, it's her sisters' trademark.

 tumblr_lmuk1zTOyw1qjywnqo1_500.jpg

 

          "Oh god! When will the ocassion starts? " Yoona yelled as the reality hit her. She dashed towards the bathroom.

     

          "In an hour! I'll picked your dress, if you didn't mind" Sulli answered and offering a help.

 

           "You're an angel!" Sulli just laugh as she heard her sister's answer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

       " I made it ! " Yoona cheered as she slip on her dress . " How do I look ?"

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThUsEDzs9zeMUqPF-xXgU

 

       "You're beautiful as usual, Unnie." Sulli chuckled as her sister twirled in front of her.

 

        "Why did you pick this dress anyway ?"

 

        "I thought you'll look nice in it and the theme's red and pink" Sulli shrugged.

 

        "Girls are you done? Hurry up, we don't want to be late." Their mother shouted from downstairs.

 

        "Deh Umma!" They chorused and quickly went downstairs.

 

         "Where did these angels come from?" Mrs Im admired themfrom the bottom of the stairs. "Of course, it's from me. Haha." She then continued. Sulli and Yoona both rolled their eyes playfully. "Jinri, what are you wearing? Take that cap off. " 

 

           "Umma, it's Sulli. This cap is my trademark so no, I'm not taking this cap off" Sulli answered as she pat her cap proudly. 

 

         "Dear women of the house, we have exactly 45 minutes to go to our destination, if you don't want to be late then, Hurry up!" Mr Im shouted from the door. They just giggled as they walk toward the limousine.

       

           "Geez old man, we're coming." Mrs Im said as she slapped him on the shoulder .

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

     "Yah Jinri, where are we going exactly?" Yoona nudged Sulli who seems to be absorbed in her phone cause that's what she's been holding since they were in the limousine.

 

       "It's SULLI. " She answered still not moving her eyes from the screen.

 

       "I'm still going to call you Jinri, now answer the questions please." Yoona stated.

 

      "We're going to the Lee Electronics Annual Event or something, I don't really remember. Happy? " Sulli said with her left eyebrows raised.

 

       "Not really." Yoona said playfully and nudged her. " Whatever I don't really care, I'm just going to continue my business."

 

       "What are you doing exactly?" Yoona asked when the curiousity got her. She raised her neck as an attempt trying to take a peek at her phone.

 

       "None of your business." She covered her phone, securely out of her sight.

 

       "Is that how you treat your sister?" Yoona scoffed as Sulli just nodded .

 

       Yoona was just about to start nagging at her when the chauffer told them that they'd arrived. Sulli kept her phone inside her bag as she get out of the limousine. Then she tangled her hand with Yoona.

 

      "What are you trying to do right now?" Yoona eyed Sulli weirdly.

 

       "Well we don't have a date,  and it's better to pair than walk in alone." She grinned.

 

       Their parents already went to the VIP Section infront, near the stage. " Unnie! This is our place, Look our name." Yoona looked over and sure is their name was on the table. Guess this event separated the adults and the young ones as she saw all the other on our table was also teenagers. At least I don't have to hear Appa and his friend talk about business. Yoona thought.

 

       Sulli tapped the chair next to her signaling Yoona to sit. "The event is going to start soon." Yoona nodded as she greeted the other on out table. Soon, the lights went dim and only the light at the stage were on brightly. The MCs started talking and invited the CEO to deliver his speech. Then the CEO started to talk about how the company is created, yada yada yada.  Sulli and the others busying themselves with their phone, Yoona regretted on how she left her phone uncharged. 

 

       "Now I would like to invite the representatives from Hwang Ent, Tiffany Hwang as one of our share holders."  Urgh another speec- wait , Tiffany? Oh her father must be overseas right now.

 

       "Go Fany!" Yoona can see all of the heads turn to see who the one that shouted. She face palmed as she already know who the hell that shout, Kwon Jiyong. Fany must be ashamed right now. Well, on the bright side, she looks gorgeous in her pink dress.

 

OQJn8.jpg

 

       "Thanks Kwon Jiyong." That's her first word as soon as she got on the stage. Knowing her, she only called him by his full name when she's mad. 

 

       "No problem, babe." He shouted back. You're so gonna get it later. Yoona mouthed to him, he just shrugged. she pretended to hear the speech so she won't be caught by Fany later. A few minutes later the crowd started to clap so Yoona as the best friend clap the loudest. Fany from the stage went straight to Jiyong and dragged him outside, giving him no chance to run away. He looked at Yoona and mouthed HELP ME. She just give a mehrong and a I-told-you-so-face as an answer.