Chapter 3

Stop Playing With My Heart !

Yoona's Point of View

 

  "Arghh, man this assignment is making me crazy!" I yelled while stomping her feet. I threw my pens away.

         

  " Yah, stop it, my eardrums are hurting." Jiyong snapped while I just rolled her eyes signalling I didn't care. I continued my action and this time I stomped louder just to get on his nerve.

 

   "Do it again and your eyes going to stuck like that forever." Jiyong said shrugging.

       

   "Liar!" I said childishly.

     

   "It's a fact." Jiyong stated, his eyes still not leaving his own assignment.

     

   "You're telling lies. You playboy!" I pointed my finger towards Jiyong while squinting my eyes.

     

    "Says a girl who always accepts confessions and going to be blind." Jiyong snapped, his assignment now totally forgotten.

     

    "Am not! I'm not going to be blind." I largen my eyes. He winced.

     

    "Uh-huh. Now what's the assignment that makes you crazy?" Jiyong changed the topic, he's too lazy to argue with Yoona.

       

    "What else ? It's Chemistry. Ergh, I hate Mrs Choi." I had both of my hand tightened into fists as I growled as if the teacher was infront of me. Well if I was infront of her, I'd probably cowered in fear.

 

     "Sorry, can't help you. I only mastered in Biology."  Jiyong lifted both of his hands then winked "Know what I mean?" 

     

     "You're disguisting." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away to do a more productive job; cursing my teacher.

 

------------------------------------------

 

     

   "I haven't been to amusement park for ages. I can't wait to ride the roller coaster!" I squealed in front of the gate. I skipped happily like a kid. Her hair bounced lightly.

 

    How did they get here? Eventually Jiyong got tired listening to Yoona's nags and curses towards her teacher, so he decided to bring Yoona to the amusement park. Now, he's currently being dragged to the roller coaster line.

 

     "We're lucky that the line is short." I said to Jiyong. I counted the amount of people infront of us.

       

     "It's me that's lucky not you. If you just come by yourself the line will be longer" Jiyong said as he winked at a group of girls who walked passed them and smirked as the girls squealed.

       

     "Do you know that your statement make no sense at all?" I pointed. "And don't flirt with the girls, how old are them, 15?" I scoffed.

     

       "I don't care, it make sense to me because someone said I had that lucky charm" He completely ignored my warning as he walked to the girls, leaving me behind.

 

Few minutes later..

         

       "Yaaaaaaaa~" I screamed at the top of my lung, letting my stress out. "Yah, scream with me." I nudged Jiyong who was just looking around like it was nothing to get yourself upside down.

     

        "No thank you, I don't want a sore throat next morning, my fans will be worried sick." 

       

         "Tch, what fans" I mumbled to herself as I continue to scream.

 

          "One more time!" I yelled excitedly as the ride ended. My hand grabbed the seat belt tightly.

 

        "Yah, can't you see the line? There are many people who want to ride this too, don't be selfish." Jiyong said as he stood up. I pouted as I get off the roller coaster.

 

           "Now what are we going to ride?"  Jiyong asked as he looked around. 

 

           " The Viking!" I pointed at The Viking which located not far from there.

 

           "Don't want to. Look at the line. It's too long." Jiyong pointed the line and continue looking for other rides.

 

           "You're actually afraid to ride it don't you." I smirked. My eyebrows were raised skeptically.

 

           "Am not." He snapped

 

           "Prove it." I challenged. You can see fire in my eyes.

 

           "Fine, who ever didn't show their emotions throughout the ride get a wish." He shot back.

 

            "Call."

--------------------------------------

       

           "Aww, nobody wins the challenge. It's all your fault why didn't you be a gentleman and let me win." I pouted as I walked away from the Viking.

         

              "I don't want to lose my pride just because I want to be a gentleman." He said nonachantly.

           

              I tsked. "And to think that you have many girlfriends. Wait, you don't do commitment. What is your relationship with all of the girls?"

           

             "Easy, friends with benefit." Jiyong stated as if it was a normal thing. I was about to shot back how disguiting it was when my phone rang.

 

                "Yoona! Where are you? I'm bored to death here and you're not at home."  Tiffany said from the other line. My eyes bulged.

 

                 "Fany, I'm at the theme park, mian. I totally forgot about you." I bit my lips as guilty overwhelmed me.

 

                  "Eh? With who?"

 

              Jiyong quickly took the phone. "Me." I didn't know what Tiffany answered but I guessed something bad as Jiyong was shouting profanities right now.