Chapter 1

Stop Playing With My Heart !

YoonA's Point of View

 

From : Jonghyun <3

Subject : Sorry.

Let's break up.

Yoona-shi, I know that I'm the one who 

confessed to you and said that I love you.

Mianhae, it's just that our

relationship doesn't really go well. 

So , friends?

 

 

    I sighed as I read the first message I got this morning.

 

   "Yah Yoong, good morning! Is that a message from your sweetie? Man, when I'll get one? " Greeted Tiffany as she sits next to me. "Must be those cheesy messages says I love you and stuffs." She sighed dramatically while holding to her chest, smiling.

   

     I showed her my phone, raising my left eyebrow. "Ani, is this counted as cheesy?" 

 

  Her eyes bulged out. "Again, Yoong?" she glared at me.

 

   "What?" I pursed my lips. I clicked yes when the phone asked for confirmation. Like duh, who wanted to keep their break up message?.

 

  "That's your 4th boyfriend this year! Didn't you take care of you boyfriends with care and love?" I rolled my eyes as hearing she yelled early in the morning didn't really help, especially when you just got dumped.

 

    "If he didn't love me anymore, what can I do about it? Forced him to love me back? You know i'm not a clingy person." I stated the obvious. 

 

    "You don't love him , you never did. But why did you accept his confession from the start? In the end, you're going to be like this. Getting dumped all over again. This recess, I think a boy going to confess to you and you'll just accept it. People going to start thinking that you're a playgirl Yoona." she said. Her eyes never left mine.

 

     " Geez, thank for the advice Fany." I sarcastically said.

 

     "You know I love you, babe." she winked.

 

     " And I knew deep inside your heart,  you did get hurt. Don't try to deny it. It'll be like lying to your diary" she whisper in my ears as she knew people will start gossiping again.

   

     I sighed again, thinking if I'll ever find my true love someday. That's one of the reason why I still accepts the confessions I got, maybe one day, the guy really come and if I reject him, I'm going to regret it.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      It's recess time, and guess what? The news about my newest breakup spread all over the school. Can't they stop it already? It's annoying to hear murmurs about myself as I walk down the corridor together with Tiffany.

 

    "Baby Yoong! " Jiyong hugs me tightly the moment I reached the cafeteria. He started sniffing my hair, like usual. He said he always like how my hair smells like.

 

    " Yah, let go, you're killing me." I slap his back and heard him groan.

 

     "I heard you got 'divorced ' again, are you okay? " he asked with a fake concerned face.

   

      I raised my left eyebrow. "Since when you concerned about my break ups? " He pouted and thumped his heart signalling his hurt with the statement but then turned quickly to his killer smile.

 

      "Now you can date me! " He jerked both of his eyebrows.

 

      "In your dream, loser." I said as put all my belongings onto the table where Tiffany had already secured.

       

      "How'd you know I dream about you last night ?"  I rolled my eyes at his antics.

   

      "Yah, how come you dream about Yoong but you didn't dream about me?" Tiffany pouted but her eyes focusing to her phone.

     

      "Cause I love Yoong more than I love you, duhh~ ." Jiyong answered. Tiffany looked up from her phone. And the two started fighting like they always did everyday. Until some girl come to Jiyong.

     

    "Jiyong oppa, you left your earstud in my bedroom. What if my boyfriend saw it? " She said as if she care, if she really loved his boyfriend you won't even come to Jiyong. 

 

      Jiyong hugged her and said. "Mianh Hana, I'll never let it happens again." He twirled her hair. I pretended to puke while Tiffany made a gag sound. Hana, glared at us. We snickered.

     

          "Oppa, I got to go now, are you coming to my house tonight?" Hana asked with a pout. Jiyong nodded and kissed her before letting her go.

     

          "So much of dreaming about me last night." I sarcastically said and raised my eyebrows skeptically.  

     

           "Oh, you're so cute when you're jealous." He pinched my cheek.

 

           "Yah, It hurts!" I slapped his hands away.

     

           "I don't know what happens to my best friends, one easily accepts confessions and get dumped probably a month after. While the second, dates girls who already have boyfriends. Aigoo~" Tiffany sighed loudly enough for both of us to hear. 

     

             "Oh, shut up." Jiyong and I snapped at the same time.

 

            "You're just jealous cause you doesn't have a boyfriend to spend time with." Jiyong said while sticking his tounge out. Tiffany scoffed and they started fighting again.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------