Chapter 2

Stop Playing With My Heart !

Yoona's Point of View

 

         " Yoona-shi!" I turned my head backward to see who's calling me. A boy was walking towards me while smiling.

 

         "Deh ... " I smiled back and raised my eyebrow asking for his name. "Donghae, Lee Donghae." He smiled. Okay, that's cute. I bit my lips to stop from smiling like a maniac. 

 

         "I'm just telling you that I'm going to be your partner for the project." He said.

 

          I furrowed my eyes together. "Project? What project?"

 

          "It's the project for our upcoming exam. Mr Dae told us during the class remember." Tiffany interupted, she nudged me. "You were day dreaming didn't you?" I blushed as Donghae chuckled.

 

            "Nice to meet you, Tiffany-shi." Donghae greeted Tiffany. She just smile showing her famous eye smile while nodding. 

 

            "Who's you partner, Fany? " I asked her.

 

           "Omo, I haven't checked it yet. I'm going, bye Yoong. Nice to meet you Donghae." with that she dashed towards Mr Dae office. 

 

          "Err, Yoona-shi, I got to go. My next class is on the other building. This is my number. Call me, we should meet to discuss about the project." He winked as he gave me his number. I felt myself blushing.

 

               He looks nice I thought to myself as I walked towards my next class. My eyes looked at the paper that had his number scribbled on it.

 

--------------------------------------

 

        "Yoong, guess who become my partner?" I jerked both of my eyebrows signalling Tiffany to go on.

 

        "It's Siwon! Choi Siwon!" Upon hearing Siwon's name, I laughed loudly. Not caring about the scowl on my bestfriend's face

 

        "Yah, it's not funny. Ottokae? I don't hate him, but he was like-"

 

        "-The famous playboy after Jiyong, and happens to has his eyes set on you since the beginning of the year?" Tiffany pouted while hugging herself.

 

       "Yoong, change with me, please... " Tiffany made her infamous puppy face. She hugged my arm.

 

      "No way! You know how strict Mr Dae is, he'll never let anyone change their partner. Besides, Siwon is a douchebag what make you think I want to change him from Donghae?" I raised my left eyebrow. Tiffany pursed her lips.

 

       "Because, you're Im Yoona who happens to be my bestfriend which is beautiful, sweet, nice?" Tiffany batted her eyelashes while putting her hands under her chin.

 

      "Haha, up won't do it you know" I stated. 

 

      "Then tell me what do you want? I'll give it to you." Tiffany practically begging to me right now. I tapped her chin and made my thinking gesture. I almost laughed on how hopeful Tiffany's face right now.

 

      "Now to think of it, nothing will do. Mehrong!" with that I walked and left Tiffany who was not moving.

 

     "Yah, Im Yoona! I hate you!" Tiffany yelled as she catch up with me

 

      "I love you too babe." I winked. Tiffany stomped her feet. She pouted and scrunched her nose.

 

      "What are you, six?" 

 

      "No, I'm 5 actually," Tiffany answered.

 

      "Well it suits you actually,based on your height" I shot back and made hand gesture on how shorter Tiffany was.

 

       "IM YOONA!!" I just mehrong as Tiffany hit my arm.