" I only wanted you to meet my friends..."

I'm In Love With My Cousin

She ran pulling him and stopped at the nearest hotel...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin looked at Minjee, who was looking at him with an eye smile and wiggleling her eyebrows. "Lets go!" She said pulling him inside the grand hotel.

------

"Wait, Wait!" Taemin skidded to a stop as they were about to enter the hotel room. He pulled away from her arms.

Minjee looked back at him "What? Is something wrong?" she asked.

Taemin looked at her in outrage "Is something wrong?" He asked the same question in disbelief "Are you serious Minjee? Your asking me 'What's wrong?' Minjee this is wrong!" He shouted, stomped his foot and pointed that the hotel room.

She chuckled a little, *His at it again, always thinking bad about me* She looked down and smiled, hurt. She hates, how he always think that this is just her little game. She hates that he doesn't know how serious she is. He wouldn't get it, he would never. She sighed.

"What? Why are you laughing? Why are you sighing?" He asked annoyed. He hated her, her little games, her tricks, how she got him to have with her, and how she threatened him to be her boyfriend. "What?" He asked again,"Say something!" he shouted voice higher that ever.

She looked up at him examining his angry face, furrowed eyebrows, clenched jaw. She sighed again and swallowed her spit. She was upset. She knows she has gone too far, about having with him and forcing him to be her boyfriend. But she couldn't help it she was in love... With him... Her cousin.

She looked at him with sad eyes, which was so new to him, he felt a pang of guilt rush all over his body, *I shouldn't have shouted at her, but, its not my fault, so I don't have to be guilty, it's not my fault, it's hers, who said I wanted to go to a hotel and... and... Never mind, still, It's her fault* He assured him self that It's not him, its her, but deep inside, he wanted to know why she looked so upset.

"Do you have anything else to say?" He asked breaking the silence.

She just looked at him, with that sad expression again, that expression that guilt him. He looked away not wanting to see it again.

"If not.." He turned around, "I'll be going."

She caught his wrist and he froze waiting for her to say something, but instead she slowly released his wrist and he walked away, confused. 

She watched his retreating back. She smirked, hurt.

" I only wanted you to meet my friends..." She whispered, as the elevator that he was in doors closed.

She entered the hotel room, dirty clothes, empty beer bottles, junk foods, are everywhere.

Minjee went to the lounge, where her friends where playing video games.

Everyone looked at her, except for Onew that was playing video games with Jonghyun,and had to be elbowed.

Jonghyun got up from that floor and approached Minjee, "Why the sad face?" He s his arms around her waist. Smiling.

She glared at him, " off" Jonghyun got the idea, and went back to playing video games

Key looked at her in concern as she walked to the bed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello, my friends, I've finally updated a very short chappy in a long long long long time. Sorry!Comment and subscribe. XD