Chapter 2- First date

I'm In Love With My Cousin

Minjee pulled on Taemin's shirt dragging him into every shop in Seoul. It was their very first date and like every other couple in Korea they also had a couple shirt, Minjee had a pink shirt that had 'Half' printed on it while Taemin had blue shirt and had 'other half' printed on.

"Jagiya!" Minjee pulled on Taemin shirt for the 100 000 000 times, He felt like taking all his clothes off and walking around so she won't have anything to pull on.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"I want do, that..." She pouted pointing at the sweet couple in the ice cream café feeding each other."LETS GO! Hurry!" She pulled Taemin by the shirt.

"I don't want to!" he whined, and stayed in his spot.

"WHY NOT?" She stomped her feet like a child.

"Just because..."

"I'm seriously gonna spaz here." She threatened 

"Then spaz, I'm not the one who'll get humiliated for acting like a BRAT?" He purposely spat at her while saying 'brat'.

"Ahhh! lets go!"Minjee pulled his shirt so hard and it ripped, causing Taemin to spin around. She covered in shock, and gazed at his y abs.

"OMO you look good in that!"She couldn't help her self laughing at Taemin and his cropped-top shirt.

"Lee Minjee!" Taemin shouted furiously "What are you gonna do about this!?!" he shouted which was a bad idea and now every pair of eyes on the busy road was on them, dude's were laughing at Taemin and Girls were checking out his Y abs. He looked at Minjee who was holding on to her stomach laughing. "Minjee" He whishpered.

"Okay fine come with me," She pulled Taemin by his cropped top and went to the nearest toilet.

She entered the disable toilet with Taemin and locked the door behind them.

"Y-yah! W-w-what are you doing?" Taemin stuttered. he stepped back every time she would step closer."I'm going to shout!" he threatened but miserably failed. Taemin stepped backwards until he hits the wall. Knowing her cousin she knows what his thinking right now. Minjee smirked as she took another step forward, she wanted to do 'that' to but, it's the public toilet she's not that ty to someone in the public toilet, though it would be a good experience...

"Take you're shirt off" She ordered Taemin and took her own shirt off.

"Yah!" Taemin covered his face with both his hands shyly. He just saw her cousins bra "What's wrong with you? I don't wanna do it here, and I don't want to do it with you, LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! Taemin shouted banging on the cement wall with closed eyes.

"Just take off the DAMN shirt!" She held out her hands with her shirt and shoved on Taemins chest. 

"Put the shirt back on!" he stomped his feet, and gave her back her shirt.

Minjee took the end of his shirt and started taking it of him "KYAA!!! Help! Help! someone is trying to me"

"YAH!" She hits his head, "Don't you have any pride, you know that people are out there right?"

He nodded not getting what she means, "Yes there are people out ther thats why I'm shouting for help. HELP, HELP!"

"PABO! Then they would think ' why is a man, shouting for help when a y girl is triyng to undress him, so that they could swap shirts and he won't have to wear the cropped-top anymore'" She hits his head again

"Oh~that's why." he scrathed the back of his head that was harrased by his cousin, and wondered why she was being so nice to him.

"Now... WILL YOU GIVE ME THE ING SHIRT?" She throwed her shirt at Taemin.

"T-t-turn around, then I'll give you my -i-n-g shirt," He gestured her to turn.

"UGH, like I haven't seen it before! Just undress," She ruffled her hair annoyed.

"NO! If you don't turn then I won't" He crossed his arms in front of him like a stubborn kid.

"Fine, walk around in that freaking shirt of yours." She headed for the door.

"AHHH! wait! wait... fine" She smiled and turned around to face Taemin.

Sigh. Why does she have to be such a  watching her cousin undress with a playful smile on her face. God what did I do in my past life to deserve this? Was I a woman in my past life and gave birth to lucifer? Or was I Hitler, who killed many, many people? What ever did I do to disserve this.

He thought while he undressed in front of his cousin/girlfriend.

-

They walked out the door hand in hand, Taemin with a frown on his face while was being dragged down cos of their height defference. Everyone was looking at them with a dirty look.

"OMMO! they did just do it there?" The teenager whispered to her friend.

Taemins ears perked up, he looked at them and started waving his hands about saying "Aniya, aniya, you've got the wrong idea we di-" Before he finished his sentence they started to leave "AH! We really didn't do it!" He shouted. He looked at Minjee who was clinging on him with closed eyes, like a dog brushing her cheeks on his arm. "Aish! Will you please le go off me?" He asked nicely trying to shove her clinging arm away.

"Not a chance"

She ran pulling him and stopped at the nearest hotel...