Chapter 1

I'm In Love With My Cousin

"OPPA... hurry fast and open your eyes...." Minjee mumbled while hugging his Y, thin waist. She's been waiting for him to wake up like, um....FOREVER, she cuddled with him even more smelling his armpit and it smelled like, you know... deodorant. Taemin slow opened his eyes and saw the one person his been trying to avoid the most. Minjee smiled at him widely and went back to sniffing his armpit.

"AH" Taemin was freaked out by her actions, moving away he slowly looked under his blanket, hoping to see his pink panther boxer still covering his junior. He sighed in relief, but still asked Minjee his question, " WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?" he shouted.

"Nothing" she simply replied back and pulled him back to  a hug. "You're my boyfriend now..." she added hugging him tightly.

For the very first time, Taemin laughed in a suppose-to-be-very-scary situation. "Me hahaha you're hahah boyfriend hahah that's funny.," He looked down, and saw Minjee with a serious expression. "Oh my... you're not kidding?" Taemin ask the obvious question. Minjee shook her head and smiled innocently. Taemin rushed into the bathroom, because he was about to piss on his favorite pink panther boxer. " I must be dreaming, yeah I'm just dreaming....No I'm not, since Minjee is here, Ah! I'm nightmaring, yeah I'm just nightmaring... Minjee is never in my dream's" He pinched his cheeks with a smile, sure that this was just a nightmare, Minjee being in his room... is just a nightmare, right? "OOOWWW" the pee that was suppose to go in the toilet bowl was now covering the floor. "It's not a nightmare....WAAAHHHH" he cried, pee still flowing down from his boxers " AH why is she here, she's not suppose to see me again. why? WHY? WHY?!?" he said jumping up and down causing his urine splashing everywhere.

 

AFTER THAT...

 

Taemin had no choice but to drive Minjee to school, he told his mom that he would just walk, but she said she doesn't want her niece-in-law to be tired. He was driving, while Minjee would annoy him every minute, asking him if he wanted a .

"OPPA! I have homework help me! If you get the right answer, I will leave you alone and if you don't will be a couple for....um.... until I break up with you." Taemin couldn't here the words she said after 'I will leave you alone' all he knew was to get the right answer for what ever the question was.

"Promise?" Taemin asked

"I promise" Minjee smirked knowing that Taemin's most hatred subject was English.

"Shoot" He said without hesitation.

"Okay. In ENGLISH how do you say the sentence 'Because I listen to my heartbeat one by one'. Say that in English" She smiled and looked down her book with a pen in her hand pretending to be ready to write down what he was about to say.

"Um..." he swallowed his own saliva and how he wished he just choked on it, choking not being able to breathe, and by not being able to breathe leads to dying and by dying means he goes to heaven where Minjee could never go to."Next question?" he asked.

"hehehe:D........no"

"why?WHY?why?WHY?WHY?!?WHY?!........why?'' he asked why.

"You done? or do you wanna ask another question why?"

"Okay.Why?"

"Um...Just beacuse you can't it's the policy, an if you don't answer that question you can be my slave... I'll make you that if you don't answer the question in 5-4-3-2-"

"OKAY. STOP. What's the question?" he stopped the car.

"1" Minjee smiled.

"WHAT NO FAIR! Fine I'll be your boyfriend. huh? please?" He pleaded. 

Not wanting to do the making baby process with his cousin again. Taemin scratched his head regretting what he just said, on the other hand Minjee was shouting 'OH YEAH. YEAH. BOYAH. WHOHOO' in joy in her dirty mind.

 

"OKAY! I pronounced us officially a couple... oh wait, no, I take it back" She looked outside the car and saw a beautiful park. She oppend her door and ran over to open Taemins doors, went inside the car again and closed her door.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Uh nu-duh I opened your door so you can open mine. HURRY, open it."

"Why didn't you just ask me to open your door?"

"Oh yeah...affhadhf... JUST HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" She just wanted to get on with this, before Taemin think of something and change his mind.

Taemin made his way to open the her door and stopped when he saw her giggling, covering her face like what a shy person would do if the guy is doing gentlemanly things to her.

"Jeongmal, (really)" he said in disbelief.

As soon as he opened the door Minjee pulled him across the road to the beautiful park, she stopped near the fountain and and tried pulling Taemin down, to make him kneel in front of her, she failed pulling him and tried pushing him down, she went behind and kicked the back of his knee, Taemin turned to look at her, and mouthed 'what are you doing?'

"Oh will you just kneel. For god sakes your ruining my dream!" She shouted furiously.

"And that is?" Taemin asked.

Her furious expression suddenly changed to a dreaming-innocent-five-years-old expression and said "My dream is to have the perfect guy kneeling in front of me in a beautiful park... No that's not my dream you , NOW KNEEL DOWN AND ASK ME TO BE YOU GIRLFRIEND!"

"Okay, fine, chill man."

Taemin kneeled down in front of her cousin and the memories of them when they were little kids playing with the snow with her innocent smile plastered on her face replayed on his head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

=================================================

First chappy up, it's so short and boring but. I just want to get started with the story. PLEASE COMMENT!

 

COMMENT                         COMMENT                          COMMENT

:DDDDDD