Challenge to Dance

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Chung- Hee, Soo Lin, Crystal, and Illumanite finally landed in Pittsburgh. “OMG I can’t believe I forgot.” Chung-Hee said as he started walking back and forth. “What?” Soo Lin asked. “Soo Yun’s 19th birthday was on Valentines day.” The girls were all shocked and were so upset. “I feel so bad now.” He said as he looked down. “Crystal’s b-day is today, too! Everyone on twitter is telling her happy birthday.” Illumanite said. “WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?” Crystal yelled when they got outside of the airport.

“When the competition is over, we are flying straight back home and start up a part for the two.” He said and they nodded.”But the competition does not end until Saturday!” Crystal relpied. Wondering of an idea, he decided to just fly out all the girls here tomorrow.  “That doesn’t sound bad either.” Illumanite said and the rest nodded. The limo came and picked them up to go to the hotel.

 

Illumanite’s room:

 

Soo Lin’s room:

 

Crystal’s room:

 

Hee’s room:

 

The girls living room:

 

“Woah this is awesome!” Crystal yelled landing on her bed. “Ok girls I will be right down the hall.  Get your dancing clothes together then we will leave for the studio because the producer of dance moms is waiting for us!” He said as he went down the hall. The girls ran and got their stuff together.

 

In 3 minutes they left to the studio, which was not far from the hotel.  The girls got to the studio and they saw the girls, Abby, and the moms in the room.  Only Abby knew they were coming.  They heard Abby say, “Now girls we have some special guest coming to be with us for a couple of weeks I think. Anyways they are very famous and are not from America. So please welcome Crystal, Illumanite, and Soo Lin from P.L.H!” Abby said and the girls screamed. The moms were shocked, too.

 

The three walked in and were tackled with hugs from the girls.  “C’mon girls back up they need some air.” Abby said and smiled.  The three laughed and said hello to the moms.  “They will help us with this week, next week, and the week afters competitions.” Abby said and the girls got excited.

 

“Ok real quick we just wanna make sure that we can get all of the girls names right. We watched the show,but we still wanna make sure.” Crystal said.  They got all of their names right then Abby said,” Now the girls will group you all into teams with them so Crystal can start.

 

“Hmmm….I will pick Mckenzie.” Crystal said and Mckenzie was shocked. She ran to Crystal and hugged her. Next was Illumanite. “I’m so picking Maddie!” Maddie smiled and ran to Illumanite. “Ugh! I feel bad for picking, but now I’m gonna pick Chloe.” Chloe was shocked and ran to Soo Lin

 

“ I’m gonna pick, Nia now.” Crystal said and Nia was happy.  “Kendall!” Illumanite said and Kendal ran to Maddie and Illumanite. “I can take Paige and Brooke!” Soo Lin said and they ran to her and Chloe.

 

“Crystal, Illumanite, and Soo Lin will be working with your solos.  Right now Gianna will work with you guys on the group dance. Lets get to it mom’s upstairs.” Abby said and she called the P.L.H girls over to discuss some things.  She showed them the pyramid telling them it is based on what they win at a competition, how their moms act, and how they dance. Then she talked about the kids and the goods and bads about their dancing.

 

They nodded and thanked Abby. The girls went upstairs to where the moms were and the moms greeted them again.  “Hello girls and welcomed to Abby’s studio, where you get tortured!” Christi said and they all laughed.  “So what made you guys come here?” Holly asked and Illumanite said, “Well we watch the show a lot and we thought it would be cool to come here!” She said and the moms nodded. 

 

“Are you girls excited?” Kelly asked and the girls nodded. “You girls have to watch how Abby treats these girls in person.” Jill said and they all watched.  Abby was yelling at the girls and told them stuff that was not true. Like she told Chloe she was the cockiest girl she ever taught (she really isn’t).  “How do you guys put up with her? And we have to deal with this soon.”  Soo Lin said and the mothers just shrugged.  “It’s hard but we are used to it now.” 

An hour later, Abby sent the girls up to Illumanite , Soo Lin, and Crystal.  They separated into different rooms.  Soo Lin took the main room.  Crystal took this room:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dance+studio+rooms&um=1&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=885&tbm=isch&tbnid=U2doQ0J-1k6uFM:&imgrefurl=http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/lettings/Pages/DanceStudio.aspx&docid=z5NpiL4OB5weiM&imgurl=http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/about/PublishingImages/dance_studio.jpg&w=600&h=399&ei=sv1CT_KMMMmRgwf_3aiUCA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=368&sig=113058515775645269787&page=2&tbnh=157&tbnw=203&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=0CKkBEK0DMBc&tx=135&ty=65

Illumanite took this room:
 


http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dance+studio+rooms&um=1&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=885&tbm=isch&tbnid=chqYl-V1zDHCyM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hubtheatre.co.uk/facilities/dance_studio_spec.aspx&docid=kXskm9Hgl2vyaM&imgurl=http://www.hubtheatre.co.uk/images/facilities/dance-studio/DanceStudio_01.jpg&w=600&h=400&ei=sv1CT_KMMMmRgwf_3aiUCA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=409&sig=113058515775645269787&page=2&tbnh=156&tbnw=193&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=0CNABEK0DMCA&tx=85&ty=32


Crystal’s room:

 

“Ok girls! I know you two are tired, but I’m gonna start with Mckenzie first, so Nia you can rest.”  Mckenzie and Crystal walked to the center of the room and talked about the first few steps of the dance.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiQqmyiCE_Y&feature=related

 

Mckenzie started her dance and had a hard time at one part where she had to get up using her toes.  Crystal could tell she was getting aggravated.  “Mckenzie, its fine we have like three days to get this part down.  And it does take a while to do this but don’t worry, you can get it.  Just continue with the rest of your dance.” Mckenzie nodded and did the rest of the dance perfectly.  “Make sure you keep those toes pointed! And smile!” Crystal said and Mckenzie did.  Mckenzie did her ending pose and Crystal clapped. “Omg that was too cute! Go get some water and take a break. Nia it’s your turn.”

 

Nia came over and they talked. “Nia, I will help you get to the middle of the pyramid. You have so much talent, that Abby can barely let it shine. Now this is the time to let it shine. I think your dance is lyrical and its something I did when I was younger. Watch me first and then we will go through the dance together.” She said and Nia nodded.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZ0osZamjM&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=10&feature=plpp_video

 

(Fast forward it to where the girls is just in starting position)

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIBs64TE8w

 

Crystal did the dance and Nia clapped. “Alright so now lets go through it. 1,2,3, 4, 5,  6, 7 and eight. Crystal said as she went through the steps with Nia who caught on quickly.  “Can’t read my, can’t read mine, no he can’t read my pokerface..” Crystal said as Nia did the steps to that part. “Keep those toes pointed when you do that part.” Crystal said and Nia kept the toes pointed. Now it was Nia’s turn to do it.

Nia was nailing her dance and having good expression.  “A little bit more energy!” Crystal said and Nia brought some energy.


Nia ended and looked at Crystal for feed back. “That was amazing! At the end when you do that jump, try not to flex your feet and when you do the tilt try not to lean too much or you might fall , ok? Go get some water.  Mckenzie lets run through your dance one more time!” Then Mckenzie started.

 

 

Illumanite:

 

“Alright Kendall we walked through it so now I’m gonna let you try it out.”

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOfxYjMPEyk&feature=related

(Only the first dance)

 

“Keep your feet together!” Illumanite sort of yelled and Kendall kept her feet together on some parts. “Keep the leg straight on those turns!”  Kendal kept the legs straight and danced with emotion.  “More facial expressions please!” Kendal did and she did her leg lifts perfectly.  Illumanite glanced up some times and saw Jill smiling like the cat from Alice and Wonderland.

Kendall ended and Illumanite clapped. “Just imply the corrections and I’m positive you will get first place!” Illumanite hugged her and let her get something to drink, then it was Maddie’s turn.

 

Dance:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK-uNp6c0nI&feature=related

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTDafjfxu5c

 

(Start it when the girl is in starting position)

 

Maddie danced with emotion and in her face.  Her turns were dead on perfect and her toes were pointed.  Her energy went up at the end with the front ariel.  “Maddie that was just….wow!” Illumanite was shocked and hugged Maddie.  Mellisa (Maddie & Mckenzie’s mom ) Looked happy and was a little teary.

 

“Kendal sweetheart lets go through your number again quickly~” Illumanite said.

 

Soo Lin’s room:

 

“Alright little peeps gather around! You guys excited?” They nodded and jumped with Soo Lin. “I’m gonna start off with Brooke. Lets walk through it quickly. Walk 1,2,3,4 Tilt 2,3,4, 5,6,7,8 Turn 1,2,3,4 run back 5,6,7,8…” Soo Lin continued. 25 minutes later Brooke learned the dance and performed it perfectly. She smiled and looked like she was having fun.

 

Now it was Paige’s turn. 
 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmhxFqQFCIU&feature=related

 

Paige was having so much fun with this dance. Paige was nailing every move and looked very happy she was dancing infront of a P.L.H member. Soo Lin could not stop smiling.  Paige did her famous back tuck and ended her dance.  Soo Lin hugged Paige and told her she was beautiful in that dance.

 

Chloe walked to Soo Lin and they talked “Chloe, I picked you for a reason. That reason is you have a passion that makes your dancing speechless. Don’t focus on beating Maddie or getting to the top of the pyramid. Dance like its your last dance and you want to make everyone proud.” Soo Lin said and Chloe nodded.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSXeIpyQow&feature=related

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOfB5m6e28

 

They walked through the dance for 15 minutes then Chloe performed the dance.  Chloe’s puroeutes (Pur-ro-wrets) were amazing.  On her front ariel she fell, but got back up and did the rest of her dance.  Soo Lin wanted to jump in with her and do the dance with her. “Chloe that was beautiful!” Soo Lin said and hugged her. “Alright I would run all of your dances again, but I gotta go practice my dance! Bye guys! Group hug!” Soo Lin said and they did a group hug.  Everyone then went upstairs to watch Soo Lin, Illumanite, and Crystal dance.

 

Illumanite when first and Gianna walk with the steps with her.  Abby watched her every move, which made her a little nervous. 

 

Dance:           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycQE9YQmgnE&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=4&feature=plpp_video
 

The kids upstairs watched her dance and were shocked.  Illumanite danced with so much passion which almost made Abby cry. “Turnout!” Abby yelled out Illumanite for her left foot.  Soo Lin and Crystal could see she danced with anger and sorrow.  Her turns were amazing. She ended and had tears in her eyes. 

 

Crystal got up and learned her dance with Gianna

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCwP5Ctd4lw&feature=related

(She does it without the rope looking thing.)

 

(Fast forward to 0:20)

 

Song: E.T. Katy Perry Acapella version.

 

Crystal was a little rusty when she danced since she has not done it in a while. Her legs went up and went straight down after.  She danced like she was from another planet. Crystal counted the steps and listened to the music. She focused on her body more than her face. “More energy Crystal!” Abby yelled. And Crystal knocked her dancing up a notch.

 

After her, Soo Lin was up.
 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5xw_0WtRY&feature=related

 

Song: Halo by Beyonce Acapella verison

 

Soo Lin did the dance amazingly.  Her flexibility knocked up a knotched and her energy was very high.  She danced with passion and she was an angel. When it came to the end of her dance she did her front ariel.

 

“AHHHH!!” Soo Lin yelled as the glass fell down on top of her.  Everyone stood up and ran to her.  Soo Lin was not opening her eyes, but she had tears coming out of her eyes. “Soo Lin! Soo Lin wake up!” Chloe told Soo Lin and the girls started crying.

Crystal dialed on her phone “911 what’s your emergency?” The operator said “Yes my friend had some glass fall ontop of her while she was dancing and she is not waking up.”

 

“Where is your location.” Crystal told her location and the ambulance were on their way. “Kiddos, go look out for the ambulance and the police now!” Gianna told them.  Chloe looked back at Soo Lin waiting for her to wake up then she ran with the rest. 

Crystal_the_Yume_Dancer

 

  P.L.H army we need alot of prayers please. On my way to the hospital. Please pray for one of our members.

 

PLH_Illilu

 

Everything goes great until someone gets hurt. On my way with Crystal to the Pittsburgh hospital. Prayers are needed badly. Updates soon. Peace, Love, Hope, Illumanite. :') Fighting!