2012

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Chung-Hee came up with the idea for the original nie member to continue in the end and have the 4 new members become a little sub unit group.  It was New Years Eve and P.L.H decided to invite SNSD over to celebrate.  Soo Yung went with Hye Ri to buy some (a lot) of fireworks.  

 

"Hey how come Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri, and Yoona didn't come to our christmas party?" Hye Ri asked while Soo Young was driving.

"I actually don't know..maybe they aren't over the enemy thing. But don't worry, I think Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri will get over it soon.  I'm not sure about the Ice Princess." She replied keeping her eyes on the rode.  They got back in time while everyone was making snacks. Jessica and Yoona were outside talking (not helping).  Young Sun and Soo Yun look outside to see them talking and looking angry. They both thought of a good idea to talk to them to get over being mad at Young Sun and Soo Yun.

 

"Aren't they over it already? I mean everyone else is getting along well." Young Sun and Soo Yun turned around to see everyone talking and laughing while helping each other. "Should we talk to them?" Young Sun asked and Soo Yun nodded since they were finished with what they were doing (COOKIES!)

 

"I'll take first go." Young Sun said as she walked out of the kitchen and to Yoona. "Umm Yoona unnie? Can I talk to you alone please?" She asked nicely and Jessica got up and left to sit in the grass. "Yah! Talk fast." Yoona said looking the opposite direction. "Yoona, why are you not getting over our 'enemy' thing? Its stupid now. Why are you know not joining your members in anything fun including us?"

 

Yoona was silent for a couple of seconds then replied. "Because you don't deserve our popularity." Yoona said quietly, but Young Sun still heard it. "Just because of that you won't hang out with us? Unnie, we would never want to take SNSD's spotlight, we would feel horrible. We want to earn ours on our own. The stage is big enough for both of our groups, so why not share it?" Young Sun asked and Yoona looked down. "You guys are amazing and your fans love you, and I don't think sones or our P.L.H children want us fighting. They think we are over it now. And everyone else is. Just please build a bridge and get over it." Young Sun said as she sat next to Yoona.

 

"I don't know. I still don't want you taking my goddess spot." Yoona said not looking at Young Sun. "Yah! Now it's this? Why in the world would I want to take your beauty, or spotlight. I'm not even the goddess in our group, but I don't care about that. I'm not trying to be rude here, but are you just caring about yourself? I mean I know I'm not making that much sense, but-" Young Sun was caught off from Yoona who gave her a hug.

 

"Young Sun, those aren;t the real reasons why I don't wanna hang out with P.L.H. I LOVED YOU GUYS AT FIRST, but then everyone else in SNSD hated them, that I guess I started not liking you guys,too. All of SNSD is sorry, accept my apology?" Yoona said after she let go of Young Sun. Young Sun nodded and they hugged again. They laughed and went back inside with the others. 

 

Now it was Jessica vs Soo Yun

 

Soo Yun slowly walked up to Jessica, but Jessica scoffed and said "Yah! Soo Yun I'm not that stupid."  Soo Yun rolled her eyes and sat next to Jessica." Alright give me one good reason why you hate me?" Soo Yun said looking in the sky. Jessica scoffed again and sent her a glare." I can't tell you. I only tell it to people I trust, and besides your a rookie."

 

Soo Yun was getting ready to explode. "Well about you build a brig and get over your problems if your not self conceited to do so." Soo Yun said and Jessica smirked. "Why would I want to hang out with you guys, you are just jealous of us." She replied with a smirk

 

Alright she burst Soo Yun's bubble. "YAH! HOW THE HELL AM I JEALOUS OF YOU GUYS, I NEVER WAS, IT WAS CHUNG- HEE WHO FORMED US TO NOT 'LIKE' YOU ALL. UGH YOUR SUCH AN ICE PRINCESS."

 

"HOW ABOUT YOU COOL IT HOT HEAD?!" JESSICA YELLED AT SOO YUN

 

Soo Yun had tears in her eyes. "Well how about you care about your fans for once in a while, they would like it if we all got along and they think we are. Your fanbase could get bigger, but all you probably see is yourself in a mirror 24/7 thinking of yourself. When your heart warms up again, maybe we can be friends." Soo Yun said and left. Jessica was stunned at her words

 

but all you probably see is yourself in a mirror 24/7 thinking of yourself.

 

It replayed over and over again and she realized Soo Yun was right. She also had tears coming out of her eyes. She turned around, but already saw her gone. Jessica laid down in the grass and cried. Jessica ran inside to see everyone having a good time, then she looked down and saw a note written by Soo Yun saying she was going to a park.

 

Jessica ran out of the house and saw Soo Yun running down the street. "SOO YUN" Jessica yelled and ran after her she kept on screaming her name. Then Soo Yun fell and caught up with her. "Yah! Be careful." Jessica said in a nice way. Soo Yun looked up at Jessica and had nothing to say, but could only hug her. "Can we please be friends untie just please! I'll regret everything I said about you." She cried into Jessica's chest. She was shocked but hug back . "Yes we can Soo Yun. I'll take back what I said about you."

 

Jessica kissed the top of her head (Feels like the right moment to do that.)  Soo Yun smiled and they ran back to the house.  The girls started popping fireworks and took a bunch of selcas. They had the radio on blast and had a dance party. Everyone got together well and ended the New Year with a boom. They were also keeping track of time. It was 11: 55. 

 

Everyone jumped up and down excited for the new year. New beginnings and a new life. After they had finished all of the firre works saving the best for last. Taeyeon and Allie started a bonfire roasting marshmallows.  Eun Mi got the idea of roasting toast which worked out pretty well. Then it was 11:59 and the girls got ready for the fire work to explode, It went off and it was 12:00. 

 

"WOOT WOOT!" The girls yelled in excitement and hugged each other. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

 

2012 lets make it rock!!

 

Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

 

Peace

 

Love

 

Hope,

 

Marie

 

 

LAST UPDATE OF 2O11!!!!