Eun Mi's Birthday Surprise

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Thursday came and the girls were very excited.  They brought Eun Mi to the pet sore so she can get a dog.  “Ugh I hate when people bring me here, I just wanna take all the animals and run away.” Eun Mi said and she walked around.  The first dog caught her eye, a little white Pekingese puppy.

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HsHZ4AUY-3c/TcDu0oRMgMI/AAAAAAAAHJk/zmsvOu8EuVM/s1600/pekingese-dog.jpg

 

            “HYE RI UNNIE!” She yelled across the store to her. “What is it? And don’t yell in the store.” “Sorry! But there is this really really cute dog I want to get.” She said and led her to the puppy.  “Look!  Look!  LOOOKKKK!” Eun Mi said and started to jump up and down.  Eun Mi ran around the store to gather the rest of the girls to see the puppy.  “It’s so cute!” Allie said and the puppy ran around the little cage and started barking.  A worker came over and let Eun Mi hold the puppy.  “It’s so small and fluffy!” She said as she pet the puppy.  The little puppy was a male, and she was really happy because she would not want other little puppies running around, and trying to have with her puppy. 

           

            “How much is he?”  Soo Yun asked the worker.  “662970 won” The worker said and she nodded.  “Do you want to look around more?” Xiu asked and Eun Mi shook her head no.  Eun Mi asked questions about the dog and if he needed anything special.  She thought for a moment and nodded, “We want to buy him!” Eun Mi said to the worker and nodded.  Minhee went to help her buy a collar, a leash, a little bed, chew toys, and little puppy pads.  She even bought him some sweaters from when it gets cold.  Once they were done buying the puppy, they bowed to the worker and left with all of the puppy’s stuff. 

 

            “So what do you want to name him?”  Eun Ji asked her and she shrugged.  “Balue-ga-boo.”  Eun Mi said and everyone looked at her.  “What? It’s unique and I like it, but we could just call him Blue.”  Eun Mi said and everyone nodded.  When they got home, the other puppies were excited to see their new friend and Blue was a little scared.  The girls played with the puppy and it barked every once in a while.  After lunch, the girls went to the toy store to do Eun Ji’s gift, was to give toys to the little kids in the hospital who have cancer, or who are in ICU.  Eun Mi and Young Sun stayed home to take care of the puppies.  The rest of the girls arrived at Toys R Us and got to work.  They had three rolling carts filed with toys, both girls and boys toys.  She paid for it all and spent over 100,000 U.S. dollars. 

 

            They brought all of the toys to the HRT building so they could rap them and bring them as a present to the kids.  It took almost three hours to wrap the presents, but it was worth it.  Once they were done rapping, the company gave the girls two vans to hold the gifts, since they could not all fit in her car.  Once they arrived, the owners if the hospital came outside and welcome the girls and offered to help.  They gave the girls wagons to help bring the presents around the hospital.  The kids looked so excited to see them and took so many pictures with them.  Eun Ji let the kids pick out two toys of their choice.  She stayed there for two hours and it was worth it.  She got comments from little girls saying they look up to her and the group, they want be like her, but the one that stood out was a little girl’s mother said that before she got cancer, she was so not confident and was scared about what was gonna happen to her and when she was going to die.  But once she started to listen to P.L.H’s music, it gave her confidence and knowing P.L.H is a group who live to make people smile and just life their live with happiness, she turned into a new person and started to live like nothing was wrong.  And after that little girls mother told her that, her mother started to cry and Eun Ji hugged her.

 

            When they got home, Lixi and Eun Mi were hugging and the rest of the Absolute boys were at their house.  “Um what is going on here?” Hyun Mi asked and Young Sun giggled.  “Finally! Lixi had courage to ask Eun Mi to prom tomorrow.  The girls started jumping up and down not only because they were happy for their youngest, but because Lixi FINALLY asked her to prom.  The boys left to go back home and the girls started to think what color dresses they wanted.  “How about we all get pink?” The two Eun’s asked and everyone agreed since it was cancer month and they wanted to give their respect to woman who have cancer by wearing pink.  Young Guk texted Hye Ri saying all of the boys got there tux and were excited for tomorrow. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you like the chapter! Sorry it's short! Happy Birthday to Eun Mi and kissmebeauty! I hope you had an amazing day! Please comment on the chapter! And also the party might be up like Saturday because I am really busy. 

Peace

Love

Hope

Brittney~