Star King 1!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

"Oh Young Min oppa. I'm so sorry." Minhee said as she looked up at him. "No no Minhee its my fault I didn't see where I was going." Young Min said as he helped Minhee up. "Ahh my ankle hurts." Minhee said bending down to hold it. Youngmin carried her bridal style back to her room. "Yah! You don't have to do this!" Minhee said loudly. P.L.H came out of their room and saw Minhee being carried by Young Min. 

 

"What happened?" Xiu asked as Eun Mi and Hye Ri carried her to the couch. "I accidentally ran into her and she hurt her ankle." Young Min said to Xiu. "Oh well thank you! And I hope she gets to see you again on Star king?" Soo Lin asked coming up behind Xiu

 

"I think so. Well tell Eun Mi Minwoo will be there too!" Young Min said while going back to his dressing room.

 

"Alright girls lets go home. I hope next week we can win." Kianna said as the girls packed up and walked to the van. The girls got home and were greeted with the dogs. They grew so much and are almost 2 months old. AND POTY TRAINED. They all went up to bed and slept like brown grizzly bears.

 

*5 AM*

 

Soo Lin woke up at 5 AM to practice a dance she would be performing on Star King. Same for  Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Young Sun, and Crystal. While they were walking out the door, Illumanite came down the stairs. "Yah! What are you doing up?" Soo Lin asked before she left. "I wanna come with. And I can't sleep." She replied while rubbing her eyes. Soo Lin then dragged her to the car and then they went to HRT building.

 

Soo Hyun was their top to work with Hyun Mi and Eun Ji. Young Sun and Crystal went to practice some moves while Soo Lin practice a new contemporary dance.  Illumanite watched her dance and was amazed. Kianna was pointing out tips and corrections to Soo Lin. Kianna went to check up on Young Sun and Crystal. "Unnie how do you do that?" Illumanite asked.

 

"It takes practice young grass hoper. I can teach you a dance. I was gonna do this one, but I was gonna save it for later. Stretch and I'll be right back. Soo Lin came back with some special jazz shoes she wore for her SkyScraper performance.  "Unnie, I can't wear these. They look so precious." Illumanite said looking at Soo Lin. 

 

"It's fine, they don't fit me anymore. And I think its time you can wear them. I've seen you trying to master SkyScraper. And if you wanna dance like me, then your gonna have to wear these." Soo Lin said and Illumanite nodded. She put the shoes on and followed Soo Lin to the center of the room. 

 

 

 

"Alright so your going to be dancing a contemporary solo. Something like ballet, but it show more emotion. And this dance has a lot in it. Its a Russian Roulette by Rihanna acapella version. It does has some flexible movements, but you can nail them.

 

Soo Lin did the first movements and Illumanite caught on fast. 2 hours later, Soo Lin was going to let Illumanite do it by herself. 

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXNLRm7QcXM&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=8&feature=plpp_video

 

(Mute the song and play this)

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tizc66nvns

 

"Point your toes!" Soo Lin yelled and  Illumanite did. "Legs straight!" Soo Lin yelled and Illumanite obeyed. Soo Lin smiled while she was doing the dance. Illumanite ended in a straight scorpion. Kianna was watching from outside and walked in clapping with Soo Lin.

 

"Illumanite that was beautiful. Perform that today on Starking please!" Kianna begged. Illumanite nodded. "Alright Soo Lin your gonna do your dance. Remember on the leap throw your legs farther behind you." Kianna said and Soo Lin nodded.

 

Dance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u83Uj7kObv4&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=7&feature=plpp_video

 

"CAREFUL ON THE TILT!" Kianna said as Soo Lin was about to fall but saved herself.  Soo Lin ended with her head resting on her legs. Kianna and Illumanite clapped. "Unnie that was amazing!" Illumanite said as she hugged Soo Lin

 

"Also F(x)'s Victoria is going to be there so she said she is gonna challenge you to a flexible challenge. The straight scorpion is one of her main things. You can hold yours for 5 minutes, so do that. And she is gonna bend her leg forward, make yours go down to your stomach." Kianna said and Soo Lin nodded. 

 

In the other dance room.

 

Young Sun and Crystal were working on a a dustup dance to Pumped Up Kicks.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&list=LLQtc-GN4mBQ96sN5Plw6DSA&index=17&feature=plpp_video

 

The man who is in the video came and helped out the girls to learn it. He said they picked it up quickly and did a very good job. He did it with them when Soo Lin and Illumanite walked in. "Woah." Soo Lin and Illumanite said at the same time.

 

When they need they high fived each other. "C'mon girls, the other members are waiting for you outside, change, when you get to the studio." Kianna said as the girls ran out to the van.

 

The girls piled into two vans. When the girls came out the back, they saw a huge welcome sign in front of the building. "Whats that for?" Kiomo asked as everyone looked to Kianna. "Well we are welcoming trainees to HRT. We have some coming in soon." Kianna said as the girls oh-ed.

 

"That's cool. Trainees at HRT. Are we gonna need a bigger building?" Xiu asked and Kianna nodded. She said they are already finding two more buildings. They got to the building two hours earlier to practice. "Ok girls today's guest are SNSD, F(x), Ukiss (Kiseop and Kevin), and Boyfriend. Hyun Mi, Eun Ji there is a sing off between you two and Taeyeon and Tiffany. Illumanite, Soo Lin you two are going against F(x) and Youngsun, Minhee you two are going against Boyfriend."

Kianna said as she led the girls to their personal dressing room.

 

The makeup crew and stylist went right away on Illumanite, Soo Lin, Youngsun, and Crystal. (The others were already ready). "Unnie I'm nervous. What if I mess up, what if I forget the dance , or kick someone in the face." Illumanite said to Soo Lin while they had to go practice their dance on the stage. "Yah! Do not say that or its gonna happen. Kianna will be in the audience to keep you focus. Imagine your doing it in front of her. I always think of that."

 

Soo Lin was finished practicing then, it was Illumanite's turn. She breathed in and out  and started  to dance. Her feet were pointed and her turns were perfect. Illumanite ended in her last pose and Soo Lin hugged her. "Your gonna make Kevin oppa proud." Soo Lin said as she walked backstage. Illumanite's eyes widened. "Yah!" She yelled and ran after Soo Lin

 

The show was about to start so Soo Lin and Illumanite got changed and went out to the set with everyone else. The audience was coming in and the stars were talking to one another. 

 

"Ok everyone 5….4….3….2…..1" The director said and Leetuek said, "Welcome everyone to this episode of STAR KING!" He said and everyone clapped. 

 

"Our special guest for today are SNSD, f(x), Kevin and Kiseop from Ukiss, Boyfriend, & P.L.H" Leetuek said and the audience went wild. "Now all groups want to challenge P.L.H to specific things, SNSD is heading for vocals, Victoria is wanting flexibility, Ukiss and Boyfriend want a dace off. So lets start off with them and P.L.H can go get ready." Leetuek said as the girls ran backstage (Meaning: Soo Lin, Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Young Sun, Crystal, and Illumanite.) 

 

Hyun Mi and Eun Ji were watching from the monitor and clapped for their unnies they preformed Lady Mamalade and wore the y outfits. Next was The dancing which Young Sun and Crystal got up from the couch to watch, the boys were good, but nothing compared to their dubstep. Victoria's flexibility was next and the crowd went wild. A million thought were going across Illumanite's head. Hyun Mi and Eun Ji went up to the stage to perform:

Pink- Hyun Mi

Green- Eun Ji

Blue- Both

 

You stole my words and twisted them to yours 'til there was,
Nothing left to say.
You were the chill in the air whenever I turned,
Turned away.

Honestly, you had to know how much it was killing me,
I had no choice, I just had to leave.

[Chorus:]
You tried to lock the door with me forever,
But I broke my own way out.
You tried to build a wall to tell me never,
But I was never backing down.
Oh you tried to take my wings I,
I just kept on flying.
Fighting, fighting, fighting for my life.

Did your best to twist the lie and hold me under,
'Til I couldn't see.
Tried your hardest to take and break the voice that I have,
Deep inside of me.

I can't pretend that, I didn't learn the hard way,
But never again.
You had your chance, but it just had to end.

[Chorus:]
You tried to lock the door with me forever,
But I broke my own way out.
You tried to build a wall to tell me never,
But I was never backing down.
Oh you tried to take my wings I,
I just kept on flying.
Fighting, fighting, fighting for my life.

[Bridge:]
No you won't take me crying,
No more tears fallin' on the floor.
'Cause all the pain that I've survived,
Made me stronger than ever before, yeah.

[Chorus:]
You tried to lock the door with me forever,
But I broke my own way out.
You tried to build a wall to tell me never,
But I was never backing down.
Oh you tried to take my wings I,
I just kept on flying.
Fighting, fighting, fighting for my life.

You tried to lock the door with me forever,
But I broke my own way out.
You tried to build a wall to tell me never,
But I was never backing down.
Oh you tried to take my wings I,
I just kept on flying.
Fighting, fighting, fighting for my life. 

 

The audience went crazy and everyone was screaming and giving them a standing obtain. "Wow that was beautiful girls." Leetuek said and everyone nodded. The girls bowed and introduced Young Sun and Crystal. Young Sun started the first have of the dance and then Crystal joined in having the audience in aww with Boyfriend and Kevin, Kiseop with their mouths open with everyone else. (Real quick Kevin sang his solo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEV7bCkZIVM&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=2&feature=plpp_video  and Kiseop danced to y back.)

 

When Young Sun and Crystal were done they got the same reaction too. "Okay now for our amazing contemporary dancers. Soo Lin and Illumanite!" And everyone clapped. First was Soo Lin since Illumanite was still mad at Kevin for dancing with that girl. Kianna was in the audience making sure she got everything correct. Soo Lin danced with a lot of grace and emotion which left some people in tears. Her toes were pointed and f(x) was shocked. Soo Lin's tilts were amazing which made everyone think she was gonna fall. Soo Lin ended and left everyone speechless. Then everyone got on their feet and clapped. She bowed and told Hyun Mi and Eun Ji to sing Russian Roulette (acapella) because her audio was not working. 

 

Illumanite slowly walked out looking at everyone and the cameras with nerves in her. Soo Lin mouthed at her to let go and Illumanite got into her starting position. Her toes were pointed and her spins were on the dot perfect. Illumanite had tears in her eyes from herring the lyrics of the song. Kevin's eyes were teary as his mouth was open. She ended in a scorpion and everyone did the same reaction Soo Lin got.

"Wow that was amazing!!" Leetuek said as the P.L.H members went to hug Soo Lin and Illumanite. "That was good, but lets get on with the flexibility test." Victoria said with a smirk. The girls moved but only in center stage was her, Soo Lin, and Illumanite.

 

"Lets star off with all of Victorias move." Leetuek said and every clapped. 

Victoria's moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFmvnkx5YE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oqny-dwdnc&NR=1&feature=endscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNJcEYZXV8&feature=related

"Now you bring it" Victoria said. The crowd ohed. "Girl I brought it, nailed, lent it to my friend's kid sister, and brought it back while you were still figuring out the beat." Soo Lin said as she poked her shoulder and walked to the center of the stage while everyone OHED at Victoria. Even f(x) ohed her.

Soo Lin got into the straight scorpion pose and held it for 2 minutes then bended her leg and made it come down to mer stomach. Victoria jaws drop of how long she held it for. 

 

 

 

 

"Woah you are so flexible!" Kiseop said and everyone agreed. "How long have you been learning ballet." Leetuek asked as everyone waited for her answer. "14 years now." Soo Lin said (Is that okay?) And everyone was shock. "How about you Victoria?" He asked and she said 10. "Can we see one more dance before we go please?" He asked and Soo Lin nodded. She grabbed Illumanite's hand to bring her to the stage with her to do her Disturbia dance. 

Dance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6RVjeMH7HA&feature=related

(Mute this then play the song)

 

 

Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NDhv_BHi0&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09&index=9&feature=plpp_video

 

The girls movements went with the song as everyone was in aw. Their spins made everyone go insane. The girls ended and were sweating. "Wow that was amazing! Thank you for watching this P.L.H special. See more of the members talents next week!" Leetuek said as everyone said goodbye to the camera and clapped.