A LULLABY REVENGE (FINALE - BRAND NEW DAY)

A LULLABY REVENGE

Choi Family House

 

Seung Hyun’s room ..

 

He lied on his comfortable bed room. He was being silent, thinking about something, thinking about the puzzle that still yet complete.

 

When he had called someone where he was at hospital. That man was actually a person who had save his life and brought his father to the hospital after the incident. The man, who named Sung Woon who was his father’s friend. He was the man who had shooted Joo Ji Hoon in order to save Seung Hyun’s life.

 

Seung Hyun had called Sung Woon before to ask about Joo Ji Hoon who had killed his father. Sung Woon gave some information as Seung Hyun requested, he said  “He was your father’s  friend in the Senior High School. He loved your mother like your father did, but your mother was prefer to chose your father as the one whom she loved for.

After bringing your dad to the hospital, I called a police about Ji Hoon death. I took all the video by the CCTV which has recorded the whole basement to lose all evidences by your father requested. Your father didn’t want public know his death and he just wanted to protect his family and his friendship. He has forgiven it, at the end of his time he said to me: Tell Min Ah that I was slashed by a robber, don’t let Seung Hyun tell it to his mother about the fact. Furthermore, Ji Hoon is died, I don’t want Min Ah more sad because Ji Hoon has tried to kill me. Unfortunately, doctor couldn’t save your fathers life because the poison had spreaded over his body. Seung Hyun, why don’t you try to stop remembering it. Don’t you already forget about it?.”

 

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He needed one thing to be complete.

 

 

At the Aloft Restaurant..

 

Seung Hyun went to the second floor, where was not really crowded. He walked to the aisle table, near the balcony. Aisle table which one of visitors’ favourite to see the city at the night clearly.

 

“Mianhae. You’ve been waiting for me,” said Seung Hyun to a woman who had been waiting for him.

“Nae, gwaenchanayo oppa. I know you are busy, so many cases to be solved, rite,” answered a woman in the smiley voice, Shin Hye.

“Yes, like the one that I want to ask.”

“Nae?”

 

A waitress came brought two Shiraz Carbenet, put it on their table. He put it and poured it to the ground …

“The sweet taste should be gone. The happy feeling should be thrown away too. Until it became like this, ‘empty’,” said Seung Hyun opening the conversation.

“Oppa, what are you talking about?,” asked Shin Hye feeling confused.

“They are not your parents rite, either Miss Tae Hee or Mr Rain,”

Shin Hye just being silent.

“Who is Park Min Jung, or more exactly who is your father, is that Joo Ji Hoon?.” Shin Hye kept being silent.

“Answer me Shin Hye!!,”

 

“Hyung!!,” shouted someone else at the restaurant. Seung Hyun turned back to see who was that. When he turned back to Shin Hye again, Shin Hye took a knive and directed it to the Seung Hyun’s face.

“Now you know everything, rite that they are not my parents. Park Min Jung is my mother and that person, Joo Ji Hoon, he is my father who abandoned my mother. We are same oppa, we lost the one whom we loved. I lost my father, no no I don’t care about that anymore, but you know, I lost my mother, Park Min Jung! She is died because of your mother! Shin Min Ah!.”

“Are you crazy?,” said Woo Bin grabbing the knive in Shin Hye’s hand.

“Why? Why am I crazy? If only your mother didn’t have an affair with my father, my mother wouldn’t die!!.”

“You wrong Shin Hye, your father, Joo Ji Hoon who was trying to get my mother’s heart but my mother didn’t accept him because my mother just loved him as her best friend. Because of being rejected, your father kill my father, yet my father didn’t issue it and he forgiven what your father had done to him. Now are you going to kill my brother? Are you going to kill me then and my mother for your revenge of your mother’s death??!!,” said Woo Bin. He was crying, couldn’t hold his feeling to tell the truth. Shin hye was crying hearing Woo Bin explanation, she couldn’t believe what she had heard.

 

“Woo Bin, you tell it to the person whom you love. But how could you find it out?,” minded Seung Hyun looking at this situation.

 

“Woo Bin, let’s go home. Forget what happened today, furthermore I have forgotten it. Shin Hye, I’ll call my driver to pick you up. Stop crying,” said Seung Hyun.

“Mian. Nomu mianhaeyo. Mi..ann,” sadi Shin Hye. She kept crying. Woo Bin took his handkerchief and gave it to Shin Hye.

 

Five minutes later, Choi family’s driver came to bring her home. Shin Hye felt gratitude about their kindness.

 

“Finally you know the reality, dinosaurus,” said Seung Hyun

“Because of that you hate mom and left the house to stay with Mr Sung Woon?.”

“Yep! I thought mom had an affair with Ji Hoon, but actually I was wrong and ignored the fact. Pabo! That was memories anyway, don’t discuss it again. So, how could you find this out? Did Sung Woon ahjussi tell it you by any chance?”

“Ani. I just heard your converstation with him when you called him at that night in the hospital. Then I follow the situation.”

“Waow, so you are good at eavesdropping yo’. I think, if you join for being a police, you might pass it.”

“Police? Ani ani, that is not my style. Being same with others and can’t able to change hair style, that is depressing.”

“Mwoya. Oh rotten dinosaurus egg!.”

“Hya, hyung! Don’t call me like that or I’ll shoot you,” shouted Woo Bin and shapping his finger like a gun towarded his brother.

“Hey, stop it. Let’s stop it, our father will sad to look us quarelling for nothing. Woo Bin,from now, let’s forget all those bad memories and start our brand new day.”

“Nae, hyung. I have already forgiven and forgotten it too. Hyung, how if tomorrow we visit our father to give homage to him for teaching us about forgiving and friendship.”

“Suree. I’d like too.” Then they drove Woo Bin’s car, went to home.

 

 

Emperor Resting Place

 

“Appa. Long time no see, chuso hamnida. Naneun bogoshippeo, naneun. .khamsah hamnida,” said Seung Hyun couldn’t hold his biggest missing towarded his father. He knelt down and cried. Woo Bin did that too.

 

“Yeobo, jeopngmal gomawoyo. You are the best father for them and the best husband for me. Thank you for teaching us how to forgive and how important the bond of a friendship. Have a nicest days there,” minded Min Ah looking at the blue sky. She had known the reality by hearing her sons’ explanation last night.

 

Now they started their new brand day. All member was completed to live together again with joy feeling. His father might smiling to see his family happiness.

 

*drrreeettt*

Woo Bin and Seung Hyun checked their phone simultaneously. They smiled while reading it and looked each other happily.

“Jeongmal gomawoyo for everything. Im sorry I have misunderstood the problem. I’ll move to London to continue my study there as a fashion designer. I hope to meet you in the future J. I will always wish the best for your family. Tell my message to miss Min Ah too, I’m her biggest fans. Ciao!,” texted Shin Hye.

 

“Eomma, how if we go to holiday someday,” said Woo Bin.

“How if we visited Sung Woon ahjussi in Busan,” suggested Seung Hyun.

“Ah! That is a good idea. It has been a long time I haven’t visited Sung Woon. I had to say thankyou too for looking after you Seung Hyun,” said Min Ah.

They went to the home to have breakfast. Along their way to the home, they were joking and laughing each other.

 

A new story would begin again in Choi Family, a new brand day with a new feeling . .

 

 

“Love your enemies and pray for them that persecute you.”

Mat 5 : 44

 

  • VK -