A LULLABY REVENGE (THE EYES)

A LULLABY REVENGE

Choi's Family House..

"Woo binaa, wash that vegetables," commanded her mother.

"Shin Hye could you help me to cut it?," commanded Min Ah again, now to Shin Hye.

"Nae, ahjumma"

"Ah~ eomma. Letting her to help me wash it," complained Woo Bin while washing the vegetables.

"Woo Bin, no need a friend to wash those vegetables. That's bit over top."

Shin Hye smiled at them, how funny and harmonist are they.

 

*ting tong*

"I'll open the door. Shin Hye please stir this soup."

At the time she opened the door, she was shocked, her tears fell down smoothly.

"My son, Seung Hyun-aa,"said she stutterly hugging her precious son tightly. "Seung Hyunaaa"

"Hyung? Hyungggggggg !!!," shouted Woo Bin merryly who was watching his brother at the door. He ran quickly and hug his brother!

"Hyung?," asks Shin Hye while watching them confusely.

 

* Dinner time *

Now the family were all completed. They sang "saengil chukkae", gathering around the dinner table. There was a big-round birthday cake in the middle on the table, that was Choi Hyun Bin's birthday cake. They prayed and blew out the candle together. Shin Hye also joined on it and she looked happy being in the middle of this family. Seung Hyun and Woo Bin smiled, they felt their father was here.

 

They started to eat together, ate al the food which had been cooked perfectly.

“Eommanie, don’t you know that Shin Hye’s father will visit Korea next week,” said Woo Bin suddenly.

“Really? That’s good, so you can spend your day here and shop together with him, Shin Hye. As an artist, that is not easy but that’s not too bad to introduce your father in front of  public,” explains Min Ah. Shin Hye smiled while listening it and Seung Hyun kept eating silently. He stared at Shin Hye for a moment with straight expression, Shin Hye looked back at him and smiled beautifully. By the time he intended to see Shin Hye's eyes, smile. It reminded him of someone.  . Seongmal. .

 

"Can we visit your house sometime?," asked Seung Hyun suddenly and all stoped eating by hearing that.

"Ah. .nae, keureom," answered Shin Hye happily. For her, it is the time to introduce her family to other family, at least her parents know it.