A LULLABY REVENGE (PICNIC AT THE HOSPITAL)

A LULLABY REVENGE

In the hospital..

Seung Hyun lied on the bed. He was sleeping and then he was being awaken by someone's snoring, that was Woo Bin. He smiled while looking at his little brother who was really care to him. He felt gratitude about that. He took his phone and called Junho.

"Yes. Sir," answered Junho there.

"I'm sorry to brother you. How's the situation? Are you still there?"

"Nae, Sir. How's your condition sir?"

"I'm pretty well now. Junho, there was a small door at the right side. It is covered by box piles at the side of big truck. I've checked it before but it is locked. Check this door, and try to find where the path goes," explained Seung Hyun giving a command.

"Sure, sir. I'll call you later to give further information. Please take care on your body, I'll visit you tomorrow."

"Don’t worry, I’ll come over tomorrow. I'll hang up."

 

Seung Hyun tried to sleep again bit he couldn't, not because Woo Bin's snoring but because what had happened today. First he dreamed about his father who had been killed, after that he got the case where his father had been killed and he had been there.

 

He took his phone again and called someone,

"Yeoboseyo. Who's this?," said a man there.

"Ahjussi. Na neun Choi Seung Hyun imnida."

 

 

Woo Bin woke up and found his brother was gone. He worried, he went to the bathroom, but he was not there. He went to the balcony, he wasn't there too. When he turned back to the room,

"Woo Binaaa!!,” screamed someone under.

"Hyung?!"

His hyung was on the park under the balcony. Woo Bin went there directly to meet his brother.

 

"Hyung?! What are you doing here?? Aigu hyung, you are a patient!! How could if mom us here and find out what are you doing? Ckcckkk."

"Oh, where's mom anyway?," asked Seung Hyun.

"She was at home. I asked her to stay at home, so let me to take care you Joah," said Woo Bin knelt his one knee down liked a private.

"Ckkckk. Stand up, let's walking around. The air is so fresh here."

"Nae, Joah."

"Stop it woo bin!!."

"Hahaha."

 

 

 

Now they sat together on the bench at the hospital's park while eating ice stick cream. They were chit-chat and joking each other.

"Keunde Hyung, what do you call me," asked Woo Bin suddenly.

"Woo Binaa," answered Seung Hyun calmly.

"Ani. Ani hyung. Last night Junho hyung called me to replace him. But he said "is it dinosaurus or Woo Bin?.” Woo Bin seemed confused and looked at his brother waiting for his explanation.

 

Five seconds there were not answer from his brother, then…

"Hahahahahhahahhahah. Did he really call you dinosaurus , Woo Binaa?."

"Keureom! I don't know why. Do you save my number with that name?," asked Woo Bin.

"YEP!."

"Wae hyung??"

"Ehm. .that's because your fans call you like that too, rite?."

"That's right. Evry people said I look a like a dinosaurus because my face is unique. So. .doesn't it mean that you are my fans? Oh my God hyung, I can't believe it. I'll give you wooribin member card, free!!," said Woo Bin excitedly.

"Mwoya? Michigoo!!."

 

And they continued joking and laughing out loud. Both of them were happy because they could laugh together again liked several years ago when they were children.

"Oh, Shin Hye," said Woo Bin suddenly.

Seung Hyun noticed it too, he looked a girl who wore navy blue sack dress and let her hair waving around her beautiful-round face. She was smiling and running to them.

 

"Annyeong haseyo," greeted Shin Hye with her smiley voice.

"Shin Hye. How could you know that we are here," asked Woo Bin. He was happy because Shin Hye was here but he was surprised how could she come here.

"I came to your house this morning to give dinner invitation tomorrow night. But just only your mom was there and she told me that Seung Hyun oppa is being hospitalized, so I come here and here, Miss Min Ah gave it to me for you all. She seems worried about you all and she cooked it for you," explained Shin Hye giving the heap lunch box to them. There was a small card on it, written:

"Dear, WB & SH. Manimogo my sons. Hope you will be blessed and get well soon, Seung Hyunna. Mom always loving you all Y."

 

"She never changes. Still being childish. Khamsah hamnida eomma. Na no sarang hamnida eomma," minded Seung Hyun.

Now, he realized how big his mother loved him and his brother. He regreted to ignore his mom.

 

"Hyung, let's eat it. Aaaa,” said Woo Bin while giving a slice of kimbimbap to his brother.

"Ah. Nae. You too. Oh, Shin Hye taste it too,” said Seung Hyun

"Nae. Gomawoyo ^^. Don't forget to come tomorrow."

"YEP!!," answered Seung Hyun and Woo Bin simultaneously, then all of them laughing. They were enjoying their lunch beneath the tree in the sunny day. It is called as "picnic at the hospital".