A LULLABY REVENGE (FLASHBACK)

A LULLABY REVENGE

At the night, when every people slept.. there was sound came from Seung Hyun’s room. He decided to stay at Choi’s home again.

“Appa! Appa! Appa!,” said Seung Hyun hoarsely. His body full of sweat and his sleeping expression got frightened. His heart beat up faster and faster and he felt hard to breathe!

 

*kringggggg…..*

“Appa!.” Seung Hyun awoke and set his breathing to be normally. He got up to take his phone and answered it.

“Sir, are you sleeping?”

“Oh, Junho. Waeyo?”

“Sir, there is a new case”

“I’ll come there! Just send the address, I’ll prepare myself first.”

“Nae!”

*tutttt*

 

Seung Hyun went to the bathroom and washed his face. After drying his face he looked at the mirror, “What is it now? After many years, ive never dreamed that anymore. Wae, jigeum? I had it again?,” minded Seung Hyun.

 

 

 

S MALL, B2. 02.05 am KST

 

“Sir, the victim has been killed here by slashing the victim’s neck. Yet the tool used to kill is not found yet. The victim was Lee Na Jung, a secretary” explained Junho after seeing Seung Hyun had arrived.

“Have you checked the CCTV?”

“We have checked it. Yet the murder was wearing black mask but his escaping is unidentified.”

 

Seung Hyun checked the victim, touching her neck. The victim temperature little bit warm, this happened not longer than an hour before. The security didn’t know this case too. “Where the murder had been hiding before? How could he escape without even be known by the CCTV?”

 

Seung Hyun was looking around in the basement of the parking area. He walked at the right side and found out small door which was covered by a truck, it hard to be opened, but he tried it. By his effort, he could open it, took a pen flash light and he realized something,

Small door – B2 – killing someone by slahing the victim – black mask, these all things reminded him about.. he stood up and little bit unbalance to stand. He walked to the Junho, but he heard someone was screaming at him…

 

*FLASHBACK*

“Seung Hyun run!! Seung Hyun run!!”

Little Seung Hyun stood up liked a stiff, watching his father, Hyun Bin were fighting alone with an anonymous man wearing a black mask. His father didn’t have anything just only fighting with his belt, he punched down the opponent. When his father tried to come to where Seung Hyun stood to save his son, the anonymous man tried to sheath him with his knive, fortunately Hyun Bin knew it and he turned back to stop it. Unfortunately the opponent was good at fighting too and Hyun Bin couldn’t able to fight him for a moment. The anonymous man slashed Hyun Bin’s stomach. Hyun Bin felt to the ground.

 

“Appa!!,” screamed little Seung Hyun. He was worried about his father condition, he wanted to save his father but he didn’t bring anything as his weapon. He was only good at fencing but he was only a small boy who would face a murder!

Ah! He remembered he has bought a small penknive for his camping. He took it from his pocket and walked forward to his father who was limp, holding his stomach. By the time he continued his step forward, the anonymous man noticed it. He came to the Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun was shivering, he was afraid, but he had to save his father and escaped from here.

“Anyenong Seung Hyunna,” greeted the anonymous man.

“Nu…uu…guu se…yooo?,” answered Seung Hyun shutterly.

The anonymous man opened his black mask and showed it to the Seung Hyun.

“Ah..ahjussi?.” Seung Hyun was shocked, the anonymous man was his parents’ friend.

“Good boy, now you know me,” said the man while rubbing Seung Hyun’s hair.

“Don’t touch my son’s hair, Joo Ji Hoon!!,”

“Ah, na no ara? How’s the wound, is it pain? I had poured that with poison, have a nice day in the Hell, Hyun Bin” smirked In Guk.

 

When Ji Hoon turned his body to talk with his father, Seung Hyun stabbed his penknive to the Ji Hoon’s back.

“Youu!! son!! Not only your mother who rejected me or your father who had stolen her from me. Now, you become as damn as them!! I’ll kill you and let your father see it as my joy!,” shouted Ji Hoon and gripped Seung Hyun’s hand, took his penknive and ready to kill him. By the time he tried to snab his knive to the Seung Hyun,

*dor* *dor* *dor*

Ji Hoon fell down to the ground. Seung Hyun was shivering and afraid, he didn’t kill him, why he was died? It was confusing for him.

 

*blam*

Seung Hyun fell down to the ground. He fainted.

“Sir. Sir. Sir. Wake up sir?,” shouted Junho shaking his leader’s body. Every people who investigated the case gathered around to Junho to help him. Junho brought Seung Hyun to the hospital and tried to call Woo Bin to replace him. Yet it was difficult to find Woo Bin’s name in Seung Hyun’s phone and after three minutes, he could able to find it.