A LULLABY REVENGE (A CLUE)

A LULLABY REVENGE

Seung Hyun finally felt free again after coming out from the hospital. He went home with Woo Bin, who always accompanied him time by time.

He opened the door and *tuuuuuutttt* *dar* *dar*

“WELCOME HOME, SEUNG HYUN!!” A big banner hung on the wall.

His mom welcomed him by giving a little surprise, her mom looked very funny and fool with party hat and sunglasses shaped like a birthday tart. In fact it was just only one day his son had got hospitalized.

“Mom, stop it. I’m not seven years old anymore! Thanks anyway, I need to sleep, don’t disturb me,” said Seung Hyun.

“Okay, my dear. Don’t forget tonight we have an invitation,” Min Ah reminded.

“Ah, that’s right. Eomma, should we bring something?,” asked Woo Bin.

“How about flower? I heard Shin Hye’s mother loves flower.”

“Ah~.”

 

 

Dinner, 07:00 pm KST

 

*ting tong*

 

“Nugu seyo?”

“Shin Min Ah here.”

“Wait a moment.”

“Naee.”

 

“Eomma, isn’t that fur too glaring?,” asked Seung Hyun. She much loved to look his mother without make up and glamour clothes liked what his mothe wore now.

“Seung Hyunaa, don’t you know style these days. Lee chaerin wore it for her performance and it becomes Korean trends nowadays,” claimed his mother.

“Keunde eomma, Lee Chaerin is a singer who matches to wear that. Yet you used to be an actress and model and..”

“Hya, Woo Binaa!! Are you now in your brother side?,” said his mother while pinching both of her son. Before she was going to talk more and explain her style, someone opened the gate.

 

“Oh, Shin Min Ah,” greeted a woman kissing both of Min Ah cheeks.

“I’m so glad to meet you. I used to watch your dramas and look your picture on the magazines. Nomu yiputaa!! Are they your sons? Omonaa….they look like a prince. How gorgeous. Oh mian mian, please come inside. The weather is too cold tonight.”

Park Tae Hee someone who greeted them for the first time and she was a nice person who loving to talk and fashion liked Shin Min Ah.

 

 

At the corridor. .

 

They were walking at the corridor which was fulfilled with a lot of pictures and photos which hung along the wall.

 “Shin Hye is helping my husband in the kitchen. They love cooking, meanwhile I love drawing. Look this one is my drawing,” said Tae Hee to Min Ah. Tae Hee and Min Ah kept talking and gossiping while two people behind them, Seung Hyun and Woo Bin just listened to their converstation.

 

“Just like this when two women who has similar passion has met. Oh, is this Shin Hye?,” shouted Woo Bin looking at the photo of a little girl blew out her birthday candles.

“Nae. That is Shin Hye when she was seven years old celebrated her birthday. Isn’t her age same with you Woo Bin?,” asked Tae Hee.

“Ani, we are one year difference.”

 

They continued walking and Seung Hyun stopped his step, looking at the photo of a woman who hug a little girl full-lovely. That was Shin Hye. They look a like mother and her daughter. Under the photo was written: 2005. Park Min Young and Park Shin Hye.

 

 

At the dining room . .

“Yeorebeun, let me introduce my husband, Bi Rain,” said Tae Hee.

“Anyeonghaseyo. Na neun Bi Rain. I’m so glad to meet you, my favourite artist, Shin Min Ah,” said Rain.

“Oh, khamsah hamnida.”

“Now, let’s we eat our dinner. I and Shin Hye has cooked this special course for her special guest. She said that your family likes beef and curry.”

“Ah, nae. Thank you so much Shin Hye. Wah, this taste is incredible, you had really cooked it well, Shin Hye.”

“Nae, khamsah hamnida miss,” said Shin Hye with her smiley voice.

They were enjoying their dinner statisfiedly. After that they were joking and chit-chat each other until Choi Family decided to go home.