A LULLABY REVENGE (Not Now -- Seung Hyun)

A LULLABY REVENGE

"Don't tell a lie or I'll shoot you," said an anonymous man pointed something to Seung Hyun's back head. Turning his face and now face to that pointing which is only fingers gesture made to be a gun.

"Don't you remember?," asked the anynomous man again to him.

"Remember what?"

"A story about our childhood...

The anynomous man started to tell about his childhood with Seung Hyun.

 

[flash back]

21 June 2001

"Woo binaaaa, put down that stuff!! Seung Hyun, why don't you take this gun from your little brother? It is dangerous. Don't try to take this or I'll reduce your lunch, Woo Bin do you understand too?," warned their mother explicitly.

"Seung Hyun you have to protect your brother, don't let him be injured and yourself too," advised his mother again.

Seung Hyun just only was being silence and grab his brother to hug him.

"Hyung. .what is that? What is gun?," asked little Woo Bin innocently.

He knew that his mother was over protective towarded her children's life until he saw how her mother was really mad and scolded their father about putting something dangerous unorderly.

Seung Hyun and Woo Bins' mother is an actress and their father is a police. Two worlds that seemed far different but could unite each other.

 

[Present]

"Are you going to be police just like father," asked Seung Hyun.

"Aniiii. . How's my acting? Does it convince?," answered Woo Bin.

While Woo Bin explained his carrier, Seung Hyun just left him with sighing about his lil brother's attitude which never change, still being childish.

"Hyaaa. .eodiyaa. Hyung, where are you going? Hya Seung Hyun, aish!," complained Woo Bin and ran to reach his brother. Grabbing his brother's shoulder and spoke pantyly "Hyung, come back home. Mom is looking for you. Don't you miss her?,"

Seung Hyun was just being silent for a while. His eyes were strong and sharp, whose colour is black-hezzel brown just like his father, staring blank forward at nothing but his memories keep progressing.

"Ani. Not now," said he suddenly and goes silently.

"Not now? It means he will come back later. Ah. .hopefully. I'll tell mom this good news," said Woo Bin hopefully looking at his back.