Part 7

Sometimes complications are part of love

This is it people. This is the last part of the fic. Once again, I want to thank each and every one of you for your constant support and love. To all my reviewers, thank you loads for the lovely comments you all left and made me smile :D saranghaeyo, wo ai ni, i love you <3  To all who subscribed - *bows 90 degrees* Honestly, I never thought my story would get so many, so from the bottom of my heart thank you, kamsahamnida, xiexie. 

It has been a great ride full of joy and fun. And I want to keep it that way without any sad notes. Yes, I feel bad about what's going on in EXO and my heart hurts to even think about it but I don't want to talk or comment on that matter. EXO will always be EXO and Kris will always be my man - thats the fact and that would never change. 

With that I end my rant and hope you enjoy the last part of the story. 

WARNING - LABOR SCENE AHEAD. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE, THEN SKIP IT.

On to the story----

 

Luhan hummed an old Chinese song as he scrubbed at some invisible spot on the kitchen floor.

He had been cleaning for the past 3 hours or so, give or take and despite most of the house looked squeaky clean, Luhan was not satisfied.

He had arranged, rearranged and re-rearranged the entire kitchen before he was pleased with it. Next was his and Sehun’s bedroom. Luhan had started with the room the moment Sehun left for work, reluctantly.

 The reason for his reluctance being Luhan himself.

The pregnant boy was a couple of days overdue and Sehun was worried with a capital W. Although Luhan’s doctor had reassured them that there was nothing wrong with their baby and she would come when she was ready, still Sehun being the over protective idiot that he was, worried over Luhan and Peanut’s health. He even took the past couple of days off.

Normally Luhan loved having him around. Other than the fact that Sehun was born to give amazing massages (yes that was Luhan’s primary preference at that moment), he was just overall a joy to be around. Well, to Luhan, atleast Sehun used to be. The pregnant boy hated being babied and treated like he was made out of glass and Sehun did those exact things for the past two days at home, that included banning Luhan from going to the bakery until he gave birth. He made Luhan breakfast in bed, which was extremely sweet on his part, but after that he practically kept the older on the bed and when Luhan wanted to go to the bathroom, Sehun insisted on carrying him.

That was the last straw and Luhan had had enough of it. He loved Sehun, he did, with all his whole heart and everything but there was only so much he could let Sehun do and get away with. So the moment he woke up that day, he literally shoved Sehun out of the bed and into the shower, got him to get dressed for work, prepared his favorite breakfast (hey, he loved Sehun, alright?) and nearly pushed him out of the house. He had warned Sehun that he was not to get back home before his usual time or else and had sighed in peace when Sehun, despite grudgingly, had agreed to keep his promise.

Luhan had felt accomplished and had stubbornly ignored the strong, sharp back pains which he had been experiencing since he had woken up – more precisely which had woken him up.

The ringing of his cell phone, made Luhan stop his cleaning and check at the caller id.

He rolled his eyes.

“I am fine Sehun, just like I was 10 minutes ago” he huffed.

There was silence for a few seconds, “Sorry if I am bothering you” Sehun said in a low voice and Luhan could picture his lower lip sticking out in a childish pout.

He sighed, yeah sometimes Sehun did act like his elder child alright, “You weren’t” he finally said with a smile, “I just wish you would stop worrying so much. I am okay Sehunnie and so is Peanut”

Just then Luhan felt another pain and had to bite his lip to stop from making any noise that would alert Sehun. He knew he shouldn’t be working so much and hated how his own body always agreed with Sehun.

“If I ask you to stop loving me would you be able to do that?” Sehun asked from the other side.

Luhan rubbed his belly and furrowed his eyebrows, “No. And why would you ask something like that?”

“Exactly my point. Just as you can’t stop loving me, I can’t stop worrying about you and Peanut. So deal with it”

Luhan didn’t say it because the smile on his face said everything. Sehun would always say something like that which would make Luhan fall in love with him even more, if that was even possible.

“Cheeeeesy” Luhan teased the younger making Sehun laugh. “Don’t worry so much Mr Oh. We are doing fine” he said sincerely.

“Alright. I will call you later. Love you, babe”

“Love you more”

Luhan hung up the phone just in time before another pain assaulted his belly.

“Oww!” he moaned, bending down to breathe through it, “What are you punishing me for Peanut? I just talked to your Appa nicely!” he looked at his aching tummy and rubbed it to lessen the pain.

---

Sehun ended his call to Luhan and wiped his sweaty palms on his thighs.

“Dude you look like ” his ever helpful best friend commented.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Well thanks. I feel like too”

“What’s the matter?” Jongin asked taking a seat across his best friend.

“I – I am not sure how to ask him, yet” Sehun fidgeted in his seat.

Jongin looked at him like he suddenly had two heads.

“YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN’T DONE IT ALREADY?” he screamed, surprised.

“Shhhh…. Tone it down, will you?” Sehun quieted him, “And no I haven’t. Would I be sweating like this if I had done it already?”

Jongin closed his eyes and shook his head, “No no. Wait… let me get this straight. You are telling me that you were home for the past two days with Luhan hyung and you still didn’t?”

“More like… couldn’t” Sehun supplied with a pout.

Jongin face palmed himself, “You are officially no longer my best friend. I refuse to associate myself with such a dumb headed idiot like you”

Sehun pouted more, “Yeah go ahead and kick me when I am down, laugh at my misery”

“No. None of that would work anymore. You have successfully proven that you are hopeless when it comes to your love life. Dude… why the hell didn’t you? What were you doing for 48 hours?”

Sehun sighed, “I was busy alright. Luhan is overdue and I was worried. I am still worried. I was busy taking care of him”

Jongin made a mocking face, “Right. And you couldn’t take a minute and ask him?”

“I was nervous, okay? How do you expect me to feel?”

“Why the would you be nervous?” Jongin asked incredulously.

Sehun looked at him and sighed, “What if… what if he –”

He didn’t get to finish before Jongin cut him off, “I swear if you say ‘what if he says no’ I will start beating you with my slippers”

Sehun scowled at his best friend.

“Don’t go lecturing me when you have been chickening out from asking Kyungsoo hyung too” Sehun told him.

Jongin nodded, “Okay fine I’ll tell you something. If you finally ask Luhan hyung, I promise I will man up and do the same with Kyungsoo. Do we have a deal?”

Sehun pondered over it for a moment.

“Dude c’mon it's not like he’s going to say no. I would say you are pretty set. Me? Now I need to be worried” Jongin said.

“May be if you stopped being a douche bag for a change, then you wouldn’t need to be so worried” Jongin glared and Sehun rolled his eyes, “Anyway if it makes you feel any better, Kyungsoo hyung won’t say no either”

Jongin gave him a grateful smile, “That actually does make me feel a lot better. Thanks man”

After Jongin left, Sehun pulled his desk drawer and looked at the little box that was inside.

“Good luck Oh Sehun” he patted his own shoulder.

---

Luhan groaned in pain as he lower back protested the awkward position he was in. Being on his hands and knees with an overdue pregnant stomach wasn’t the best pose, but Luhan had been on cleaning spree and he just couldn’t stop himself. He needed to feel and smell cleanliness everywhere.

“Finally, it looks clean” he smiled contently, rubbing at his aching back. Pushing himself to a standing position, he felt his stomach tightening at a familiar cramp.

“Ohh Peanut, stop hurting Baba” he waddled over to the couch where Shihan was watching a movie and gracelessly slumped beside his son.

“Shibao give me a hug. I missed you” he asked cutely to which Shihan immediately complied.

Luhan smiled hugging his son tightly in his arms. It was a little difficult with his belly in between but he managed to do it.

“Shihannie missed Baba too” his son told him and Luhan kissed his forehead.

The sudden stab of pain surprised him for it was stronger and sharper than the previous ones, making him hiss.

“Baba okay?” Shihan asked when he saw Luhan rubbing his stomach.

“Yeah Shibao, Baba is okay” Luhan smiled at him through the pain and hugged him back.

The rest of the day went by similarly. Luhan felt strong cramps in his stomach every now and then. Although they weren’t getting stronger, they still hurt. He regretted making Sehun go to work when he was feeling really poorly. But he didn’t say anything to Sehun when the younger called to check on him. He blamed himself for having done all the cleaning in his delicate condition, and concluded that was probably the reason of his cramps.

Luhan thought about taking a nap and slowly took the stairs up with Shihan’s help. Sehun never liked him taking the long way up but Luhan always felt comfortable in his own bed. So even though it was hard climbing them, he still did.

The little boy held on to one of Luhan’s hands tightly as he helped his father walk up the difficult steps. He stopped when he heard a soft moan and turned to see Luhan rubbing at his belly, panting in exhaustion.

Shihan hated how tired his father looked and how he could no longer play hide and seek with Shihan, or give him piggyback rides like he used to. But he knew that once Peanut was born then Baba could play with him again, Appa had told him. But that didn’t mean he liked seeing his Baba in that condition.

Shihan wrapped his little arms around Luhan’s waist and leaned his head on his tummy.

“Baba feel sick?” he asked his father.

Luhan ran his fingers through Shihan’s hair in a comforting manner, “Baba’s just tired bao bao. Don’t worry” he tried to reassure the kid but the next bout of pain hit him hard and he whimpered, holding his cramping belly. His legs felt wobbly and he painfully lowered himself down with a groan to sit on the step.

“Is B-Baba hurt?” Shihan’s voice trembled at the obvious pain in his father’s face and although Luhan shook his head to reassure the child, tears fell from his eyes.

“Shibao hate Peanut” he cried, burying his head on Luhan’s belly.

“Shhh….bao bao don’t say that. You shouldn’t hate your sister, honey” Luhan rubbed his little back, himself feeling a little better now that he was no longer standing.

But Shihan shook his head, “No, Peanut bad. Peanut m-make Baba s-sick” he cried.

Luhan sighed weakly. “Shibao don’t say that. Peanut will feel bad if she knows her big brother said that” he cupped Shihan’s little face and wiped away the tears running down his chubby cheeks. He leaned a bit and placed a doting kiss on his little button nose.

“B-But … P-Peanut m-make B-Baba sick” he hiccupped and sniffed.

“Peanut doesn’t mean to do so, bao bao. Baba is just tired. I know you don’t date Peanut. You love her right? You always give her a kiss good morning and a kiss goodnight, don’t you? And Peanut loves you too. She always kicks and plays with you, isn’t it?” Luhan rocked Shihan from side to side and tried to make his baby understand.

Shihan kept quiet but his little hands found their way under Luhan’s shirt to rub at his tummy.

“Shibao not really hate Peanut. But Shibao no like it when Peanut hurted Baba’s tummy” he said in his babyish tone.

That made Luhan smile. His child was really protective, just like Sehun.

“Peanut’s just a baby Shihan. She doesn’t mean to hurt me” Luhan told him.

Shihan pursed his lips and looked sad. He bent down to press a few kisses over Luhan’s belly.

“Sowee Peanut, Shibao no hate you, not really. Shibao love Peanut. But Peanut no hurt Baba” he said cutely, giving Luhan’s belly some more kisses.

“Shibao kissy Peanut. Is Peanut still sad?” he asked looking at Luhan with large puppy eyes.

The pregnant boy smiled and shook his head, “No bao bao. Peanut is very happy and she loves her big brother just as much”. Hugging Shihan tightly he closed his eyes and tried to breathe through another cramp. It was gone in a while and Luhan sighed in relief. He had learnt his lesson, no more cleaning until the baby was born.

“Baba? Can we go to Peanut’s room, please?” Shihan asked with hopeful eyes.

Luhan smiled nodding, “Of course we can bao bao. Let’s go to Peanut’s room.” With another kiss on Shihan’s crown, Luhan carefully pushed himself up with some difficulty and slowly climbed the rest of the stairs to his baby girl’s nursery.

For someone who was pretty upset with his unborn sister just moments ago, Shihan looked delighted at the thought of going to his sister’s nursery.

“Come Baba come quick” giggling the little boy ran ahead of Luhan, pulling him by his hand, who was having a hard time walking as his stomach clenched every few minutes in pain.

Nonetheless he laughed at his son’s eagerness, “Slow down bao bao. Baba can’t run so fast like you”

Shihan grinned at him, “Okay, but Baba walk quickly. Shihan show Peanut the new toy”

Luhan chuckled, “Alright alright, Baba will try to keep up with you”

They entered a beautifully decorated Disney Ariel themed nursery. Just like Shihan’s nursery was Disney themed, Luhan and Sehun had decided to make their little princess’ room Disney themed too, well mostly Luhan had decided, Sehun had only nodded his head and smiled at his pregnant and hormonal boyfriend.

Luhan’s eyes fell on the rocking chair that was placed right beside the crib, which Sehun had selected himself. Sehun had bought the rocking chair for the pregnant boy and to Luhan’s surprise and it just proved how right Luhan had been to choose Sehun as his forever. The thought of forever with Sehun always brought a smile to his lips. He couldn’t imagine life without Sehun and surprisingly, the thoughts of his past barely registered when he was so happy and so in love with Oh Sehun.

Shihan had run off to somewhere and Luhan called him.

“Coming Baba” Shihan answered back from his room, which was beside his sister’s nursery.

Running his hand over the edge of the crib, Luhan smiled when he felt his daughter move inside of him.

“Your Appa bought it for you, just like he had bought your brother’s. Do you like it?” Luhan asked his rounded belly. He felt a little foot pressing from the inside.

“Of course you do. It’s your Appa after all. He can’t do anything wrong now can he?” Luhan laughed quietly. His mind went back to 4 years when he was almost at the end of his pregnancy with Shihan. Sehun had found him looking at cribs over the internet and discreetly had bought one the next day. He had insisted on paying for it claiming it would be his gift to Junior. Sehun had even helped Luhan set up the nursery because he did not like the idea of Luhan over working himself.

Luhan was brought back from his musing as another pain ripped through his belly. Holding the crib in a white knuckled grip, Luhan let out a pained groan. He cupped his belly and tried to walk but the next pain brought him on his knees, making him cry out. He felt the all too familiar wetness between in legs and mentally kicked himself for not having realized the signs of labor. He gave himself yet another mental kick when it dawned upon him that he had left his cell phone somewhere downstairs, most probably on the living room couch. He tried to get up from the floor but the pain only worsened, pulling him down.

Cradling his contracting belly, he tried to think of a way to let Sehun know. He needed Sehun.

“Shihan” Luhan called for his son in a pained voice.

“Coming Baba! Shihan looking for new toy” the little boy answered, still in his own room.

“Aahhh!” Luhan moaned as his belly tightened with another strong contraction. He tried to massage it but the pains kept coming back, in shorter interval.

“Shi – ahhh! Shihan” he called his son again. Not getting any response, Luhan succeeded in pushing himself off the floor and by some means made his way to the rocking chair, where he collapsed as the next contraction seized his belly.

Taking a note of the timing of his contraction, Luhan sighed. He didn’t have much time left.

“SHIHAAAAN” he called out loudly as he breathed through a particularly strong contraction.

“Shihan found it Baba” the little boy came into the room, holding a beautiful doll in his hands. “Shihan and Appa buyed it for Peanut. It pretty right Baba?”

“I-It’s v-very pretty bao bao” Luhan managed to say before in pain at another contraction.

Tears welled up in Shihan’s eyes.

“Baba what wrong?” he cried as he climbed up to sit on Luhan’s lap.

 Luhan tried to stay strong for his son but the pain was getting unbearable. He felt Shihan kiss on his hardening stomach and ruffled his mop.

“Peanut no hurt Baba” the little boy mumbled as he pressed kiss after kiss on his father’s stomach and rubbed it with his little hands.

Luhan smiled despite being in throes of pain.

“Shibao” he called his baby softly, “Can you do something for me?” he asked, gasping for air.

The little boy bobbed his head instantly.

“I need you to – to go d-down and get m-my phone from – from the couch” Luhan’s face crumpled in pain at the next contraction.

“Shibao no leave Baba” cried Shihan at his father’s distress.

“No bao bao you have to, for a little bit. I have to call Appa. You have to get my phone for me. Can you do that?” Luhan tried to make him understand.

Shihan sniffed as tears rolled down his face, “Okay. Shihan bring the phone” he agreed at last as he got down from Luhan’s lap and ran out of the room.

Luhan closed his eyes and his belly at the onslaught of pain.

“Baba?” Shihan’s soft voice made Luhan open his eyes. The little boy handed the phone to his father and took his place back on Luhan’s lap.

“Thanks bao bao so much” Luhan kissed his nose and pressed speed dial 1 to call Sehun.

---

Sehun was a nervous mess as he kept wiping his clammy palms. The little box from his office desk drawer had found its place inside Sehun’s shirt pocket. He was finally going to do it. He had waited for four years and although he was sweating like a coke bottle in a summer barbeque, deep down Sehun knew his nervousness was for nothing.

Luhan won’t decline.

Most probably.

Right?

He waited for the signal to change so that he could finally go home. The traffic always irritated him along with the useless honking of other cars, like the signal would change if they honked enough times.

Luhan’s name flashed on his phone and Sehun picked it up instantly.

“Babe I’m almost home” he greeted.

“---home – hun”

Sehun strained to hear what Luhan was saying, “What did you say babe?”

“I said you ---- home--- soon--- time”

Sehun frowned, “What? Noon time? What’s at noon?” he almost yelled over the honking.

He heard Luhan huff, “Just – come home” he heard that much.

“Be there soon babe” Sehun replied, “Oh and I have a surprise” he smiled when the signal changed.

He heard Luhan breathe heavily, “M-me too” he answered, “Drive safely” he said before hanging up.

Sehun couldn’t stop the silly smile that graced his lips at the thought of Luhan’s anticipated reaction and he wondered what could be Luhan’s surprise.

Soon he was in the garage of his house and got out of the car. Locking the main door behind him, Sehun looked around the oddly silent living room. Normally he would be greeted by a running Shihan and Luhan would be either cooking in the kitchen or reading a book. The silence was not something Sehun liked.

“Babe? Junior?” Sehun called as he climbed up the stairs looking for the two. The light in his baby girl’s nursery was on and Sehun figured his two most important men in life must be in there.

“Hey babe, why didn’t you answer…” Sehun stopped in his tracks at the sound of Luhan’s voice filled in pain. His pregnant boyfriend was on the rocking chair holding his tummy with Shihan on his lap. The little boy was curled up around his father’s belly, rubbing it tenderly.

“Lu?” Sehun quickly ran to him and touched his stomach. It was hard. !

“Surprise!” Luhan have a slight chuckle.

“How long?” Sehun asked massaging the belly.

Luhan blinked tiredly, “Probably since morning. I didn’t realize until half an hour ago when my water broke” he whisper groaned. “Shhh Shibao don’t cry” he stopped cradling his belly and rubbed Shihan’s back to console the weeping child.

Sehun looked at Shihan, “What happened to him?”

“He’s just scared” Luhan gave him a tired smile, “He isn’t used to seeing me in pain”

Sehun felt bad for his son. Shihan always came running in his arms but the fact that he was crying in Luhan’s lap showed how much scared he was to see Luhan hurt.

“Hey buddy, shhhh s’okay now. Baba will be alright Junior” Sehun combed Shihan’s hair with his fingers softly.

“Baba hurt” the little boy whimpered, wrapping his arm around Luhan’s belly.

Sehun slowly extracted Shihan from Luhan and took his in his arms. The little boy instantly wrapped his arms around his father’s neck and wept.

“Shihan no like Baba hurt” he mumbled in Sehun’s neck.

“I know Junior, but Baba will be fine. I promise you. Baba will be fine very soon” Sehun spoke softly rubbing Shihan’s little back.

Luhan forced himself off the chair and walked the few steps over to where Sehun was with Shihan. He joined Sehun’s hand on Shihan’s back to comfort the crying child.

“Shibao don’t cry. I am alright now. See?” he said making Shihan sniff and turn his head towards him.

Sehun wrapped an arm around Luhan’s waist when he felt Luhan’s face about to contort in pain. The older boy buried his face in Sehun’s chest and let his boyfriend press at the ache in his lower back. His face came in contact with something solid poking from Sehun’s shirt.

“Do you want to lie down?” Sehun asked him quietly to which Luhan shook his head no.

“If I lie down I won’t be able to get up” he groaned quietly at another pain. His legs trembled and he would have fallen down if not for Sehun’s strong arm around his waist.

The door bell rang just then.

“That’s probably Kyungsoo. I called him after I called you” Luhan said in a pained voice but made no attempt to move away from Sehun. “Sehunnie…” he whined in pain softly, “it hurts so so –ohhh – much”

Sehun kissed his lips, “I know love, I know it hurts. Just hold on for a little longer. Then we will have Peanut with us” He helped the laboring boy back to the rocking chair.

“I’ll go let Kyungsoo hyung in and be back shortly” he left with another kiss on Luhan’s sweaty forehead.

“How’s Luhan?” Kyungsoo asked, as soon as Sehun let him in, his usual wide eyes were widened even more.

“He is doing good, right Junior?” Sehun nudged the unusually quiet boy in his arms.

The little boy gave a small nod in response.

“Hey buddy, how about you go to Uncle Kyungsoo and stay with him for a while? Uncle Jongin will come soon too. Is that okay?” Sehun asked tapping Shihan’s chin lightly with his thumb.

The child gave another nod and went to Kyungsoo’s waiting arms.

“That’s a good boy” Kyungsoo praised him with a kiss on his forehead. He motioned for Sehun to go to Luhan and the tv to Shihan’s favorite cartoons.

Sehun rushed up and grabbed a change of clothes for Luhan from their room and went to the nursery. He found Luhan trying to get up from the chair.

“Babe!” he quickly ran over and supported Luhan, “What are you doing?”

“Need- need to walk” Luhan breathed heavily, gripping his contracting belly tightly.

“Okay wait, let me help” Sehun took one of Luhan’s arms and put it over his shoulder. He held the laboring boy by his waist and took small steps around the room.

“Ssseehuuunnnieeee” he groaned deep in his throat, holding Sehun’s shoulder in a vice like grip.

“I’m right here babe, you are doing so well. Do you want to wait longer or go to the hospital now?” Sehun asked massaging Luhan’s back to help through the contraction.

“Nnngghhh… nnno longer. Ccan’t t-take it much. Hurts too much now” Luhan hugged Sehun tightly as the next contraction ripped his belly. He rocked his hips to bear the pain.

“Alright love. Let’s get you in fresh clothes” Sehun helped Luhan into his fresh jeans and shirt.

Luhan’s eyes fell on the little box peeking from Sehun’s pocket when the younger boy got on his knees to tie Luhan’s shoes.

“What surprise did you want to give me?”

That’s when Sehun remembered it. Seeing Luhan in labor, all other thoughts had fled from his mind.

“Oh … oh that. Tha-that’s n-nothing important” he stuttered nervously. He tried to get up but Luhan pushed him back down.

“Don’t lie to me. You are terrible at that” Luhan said as he exhaled through another contraction.

“Lu, you are in pain. We need to go to the hospital now” Sehun tried to reason but Luhan, if anything, was stubborn.

“N-no. I can h-hold on s-some more. You d-didn’t tell me wh-what was your s-surprise”

Sehun pursed his lips, “That can wait”

“No t-tell me… ooooohhh” Luhan grunted in pain.

Knowing his boyfriend would not give up, Sehun sighed. He took out the little box from inside his pocket and opened it to Luhan.

The pregnant boy’s mouth fell open in shock and he gasped covering his mouth.

“It’s been four years since I had fallen in love with you. There wasn’t a moment, a second when I had not thought about you and Shihan. To have you in my arms, to call you my own – it was a dream come true. You gave me the biggest happiness when Shihan was born and now once again you are bringing me happiness. I know I am not perfect but with you by my side, I think I can overcome my imperfections. So, will you be my ever after?”

Sehun didn’t dare to look up at Luhan’s face. He kept his eyes on the floor as he poured his heart to propose to the love of his life. It wasn’t written, memorized and rehearsed. Sehun shocked himself when those words came out of his mouth. He had meant every single one of them from the bottom of his heart.

“Ahhh! Sehunnie ahhh!” Luhan’s pain filled voice made Sehun snap his eyes open to look at his lover. Luhan was almost doubled over in pain, holding onto his middle, “Ahhhhh” he cried out as his legs gave out under him.

Forgetting about his proposal and Luhan’s lack of answer, Sehun quickly held the laboring boy.

 “Sehunnie help me sit” Luhan asked a few moments later.

Sehun complied with the request and sat face to face with his boyfriend.

Luhan had a fond smile on his face as he looked at Sehun and his hard belly.

“What?” Sehun asked.

Luhan shook with head with a chuckle, “How come you always manage to confess to me when I’m in labor?”

Sehun smiled, “I don’t know. Bad timing?”

Luhan’s answer came out as a grunt of pain.

“Babe we should get going now” Sehun went to help the laboring boy up. They were almost out of the nursery when Luhan pulled his hand back and stopped him.

“It’s not bad timing, silly and you are absolutely perfect in my eyes” he said ruffling the younger’s hair, “And to answer your question, yes. Yes I will be your ever after, I would love to be” he smiled.

Sehun stayed still with his jaw dropped at Luhan’s sudden answer.

“Are you going to gape like a fish or put that ring on my finger?” Luhan chuckled as Sehun fumbled to pull the ring out of the box and slip it on Luhan’s finger.

“Perfect fit” the pregnant boy smiled, admiring his new jewelry. He stood on his tip toes and kissed Sehun’s lips, “I love you so much Sehunnie” he beamed in happiness.

“I love you more babe” Sehun replied, tightening his arms around Luhan’s slender waist.

Both of them couldn’t hide the huge grins on their faces as Sehun carried Luhan down the stairs.

Jongin was already there and he smirked at his best friend.

“Congrats Mr and Mr Oh” he hugged the two tightly.

Luhan smiled but gave him a little slap on his arm for his cheekiness.

“Now it's your turn” Sehun winked at Jongin, “Good luck”

“Thanks man” Jongin whispered softly.

---

“You guys don’t worry at all about Shihannie. Jongin and I will take care of everything here. Sehun just take care of Luhan and you mister, stop worrying about anything and focus on having that baby” Kyungsoo lectured as Sehun carried Luhan to the car. The pregnant boy was in too much pain to even walk.

“Babe are you okay?” Sehun asked as he settled Luhan in the passenger seat and rubbed his contracting belly.

Luhan had his eyes closed, “Hurts so much, oh God, Sehunnie… it's hurting too much” he cried in pain.

Sehun kept rubbing the tight belly of Luhan until he felt the older boy relax after a contraction.

“Shihan” Luhan said softly, “Sehun bring Shihan”

Nodding Sehun went back to take Shihan from Jongin’s arms and placed him on Luhan’s lap.

“Hey bao bao, Appa and Baba need to go for some time. I need you to promise me that you will be good to uncle Kyungsoo and uncle Jongin” he brushed Shihan’s hair out of his eyes.

Fresh tears fell from his boy’s eyes when he learnt his parents were leaving, “Can Shihan come? Shihan be good boy” he whimpered.

Luhan’s heart broke but he couldn’t do anything.

“You can’t come bao bao. You need to stay here with your uncles or else they will be sad. You don’t want that right?” he asked.

Shihan shook his head in negative.

“Good boy, then stay here okay?” Luhan smiled and kissed Shihan’s nose.

“Where Appa and Baba go?” Shihan asked curiously.

“Appa and Baba are going to bring Peanut” Luhan smiled, “Are you excited?”

Shihan nodded his head. “Peanut hurt Baba now?” he asked with his little furrowed brows.

Luhan shook his head, “Peanut doesn’t mean to hurt, Shibao. She just wants to come out now. She doesn’t know that it hurts”

“Shibao hurted Baba too when he comed out?” he asked innocently.

Luhan smiled a little and flicked his nose, “Just a little bit”

Shihan teared up, “Sowee Baba” he whimpered wrapping his little arms around Luhan’s swollen middle and kissing over it.

“Shhh what did I just say bao bao? You just wanted to come out like Peanut wants to come now. You didn’t mean to hurt me and neither does Peanut. So don’t cry and don’t say sorry. Don’t feel bad about it” Luhan rocked the kid who eventually stopped crying.

“Love you Peanut” Shihan mumbled sleepily, and kissed on Luhan’s belly, “Love you Baba” he yawned and kissed Luhan’s cheek.

“I love you too Shibao” Luhan kissed his forehead and passed him to Sehun.

“Love you Appa” Shihan said sleepily as he kissed Sehun’s cheek.

“Love you so much buddy” Sehun kissed the little boy and passed him to Jongin, “Be good for your uncles okay?”

Shihan nodded sleepily and waved at Sehun, “Bye bye Appa”

---

“You better step on the gas or I am having this baby in your car” Luhan groaned, spreading his legs wide.

“I’m going as fast as I can babe. Just hang on” Sehun had one hand resting over Luhan’s belly and drove faster towards the hospital.

“This. Is. The. Last. Time. I. Am. Doing. This... guuuuuuhhhhhh” Luhan screamed from his hospital bed.

“Whatever you say babe. Anything you want” Sehun held his hand and wiped his forehead with a wet cloth.

“Right now I so want to strangle you Oh Sehunnnnn”

“Okay you can do that after having Peanut”

“Arrgghhhhhh….. you jerkface! You are the reason I am going through this pain now” Luhan screamed.

“I’m so sorry babe. I didn’t mean for you to be in pain” Sehun kissed his forehead.

“Next time you want a baby, you will have to carry it”

“I would if I could babe”

Luhan arched his back giving a big push and collapsed on the bed tiredly. He could hear the cry of a newborn.

“Congrats, Mr. Oh” Sehun smiled kissing his lips.

“Congrats to you too, Mr. Oh” Luhan whispered tiredly but he kissed back passionately.

“Someone’s feeling left out here” the couple separated at the doctor’s smiling voice as she placed the towel wrapped baby in Luhan’s arms.

“Oh Sehunnie… look at her, she looks exactly like you!” Luhan whispered, eyes filled with happy tears. Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan’s shoulder and kissed his temple.

“She is perfect. Thank you so much babe” he blinked back tears as Luhan placed the wide awake child in Sehun’s arms.

“See how you have the power to make your Appa cry, Peanut?” Luhan giggled as he wiped Sehun’s tears.

“She is so – so beautiful babe” Sehun sniffed as he watched his baby girl take a big yawn and her eyes closed in sleep. Luhan smiled warmly at her, “Oh Lian welcome to the world.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

THE END

XOXO