Come Back Home

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Listen to 2NE1's Come Back Home for this chapter. It might kinda help with the setting, but it's up to you, really. :) I'm not responsible for your feels! XD

P.S. The story's going to end soon, but I might write a sequel so don't you worry! ^^


Previously~

"Luhan, I don't know how to say this, but I think that I'm in love with you." Sehun finally confessed.

Right then, the younger felt like he was going to suffer from a mental breakdown. One moment, he wanted to ignore and avoid Sehun, the next, he realised he couldn't.

"Me too, Sehun. Me too."

 

Sehun was surprised at the younger's reply. Does this probably mean that all this time, Luhan had been in love with him too? His happiness came too soon though.

"But we cannot be together." Luhan finished.

"What? Why? I though you said that you love me too?" Sehun questioned, slowly pulling away from Luhan.

"I did, Sehun. I did say so. But do you think it would last? Our parents would freak out if they knew we were gay!"

"So? Does that matter?"

That sentence was enough to leave Luhan thinking deeply. 

"I-I guess...not." He replied, slightly confused.

"Since you say so, then there's nothing to be afraid of. Just come back home, Luhan. I really need you here with me." 

Luhan blushed madly before nodding and being engulfed in Sehun's warm embrace.

"What am I going to tell Xiumin, though? That I'm moving back? Will he be okay with it?"

"Maybe...maybe not." Sehun sang. "For now, just stay here."

Realisation sank in and Luhan bursted out, "You...you're not ACTUALLY sick aren't you?"

"Yeah...about that...sorry."

"Yah! Oh Sehun!"

"You know you love me." Sehun smiled and did his aegyo to Luhan.

The younger shook his head. "Then let's go to Xiumin's house. I've got to pack my things and move back here. Plus, explain the whole situation."

Sehun nodded and drove Luhan back to Xiumin's house.

 

The three of them sat down on the couch with a cup of coffee in their hands.

"Wait, I'm confused. So it's only been one day- no. Actually, a few hours and you guys made up, confessed your love for each other and now Luhan wants to move back?" Xiumin listed and massaged his temples, an annoyed look on his face.

"You could say that." Sehun answered and planted a kiss on Luhan's cheek, causing the younger to blush. "Unless you want me to visit Luhan here everyday..."

"No way man! Luhan, just pack your things, and the both of you go back to where you belong."

"Yay! Thanks MinMin! I knew that I could count on you!" Luhan hugged Xiumin tightly and rushed off to pack his things. Xiumin's faced scrunched up in disgust in response to his best friend's hug and stood up to put the used cups in the sink.

"People these days...they're so bipolar." Xiumin said.

When Luhan had finished packing his stuff from the room he rolled his luggage outside. "Sehun ah, let's go!" He exclaimed.

"Alright. Thank you Xiumin for your help! We'll visit you another time." Sehun said.

"Please don't. Place the keys on the table, Luhan. I don't feel safe with you keeping it anymore." Xiumin replied, eyes still fixated on his phone.

Luhan shrugged and obeyed his best friend's order. With that, Sehun and Luhan were back in the car, on the way home.

"You both better pay me when you actually get married." Xiumin muttered as he locked the door.