Missing You

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Enjoy this chapter, guise!!! It even gave me feels! Like, kyaaa!~ /shot/ Okay, I'm still alive. Anyway, I have a feeling all you HunHan shippers will especially like this chapter. ^^


The sun shined into the room through the windows, waking Sehun up. Soon, his eyes fluttered open and he stared at the ceiling blankly.

Yet, another day without Luhan and he totally hated it. He would go and bring the younger back, but there's one thing stopping him from doing so and that is the fact that he doesn't know where Luhan is right now.

"What can I do, for you to come back to me, Luhan?" Sehun muttered, tears forming in his glazed eyes. Sadly, he got up from bed and went to do his morning routine before heading downstairs. Surprisingly, he smelt bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen.

Is Luhan probably here?

He peeked into the kitchen only to see a backview of a woman. His expression immediately darkened as he spoke, "What are you doing here."

Hyunjoo turned around and cracked a smile. "You're finally awake."

"Get lost Hyunjoo. I really don't want to yell at you."

"I'm not here to quarrel with you either, oppa. Let's eat while we talk." She gestured for him to sit down and he did so, sighing deeply.

"Look, oppa. I know that you have no intentions of getting back together with me and I'm going to give up on that too, just because...I'm moving to America, oppa." She smiled.

He nodded before gulping down a glass of water.

"Anyway, before I go, can you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Please, go back to Luhan ssi's side. I can tell, you really love him don't you."

Sehun bit his lips, holding back tears that were threatening to fall. He nodded slightly.

"Then go after him, pabo. You never learn don't you." Hyunjoo shook her head.

"B-but I don't even know where he is."

"Look, if you were fated to be together, you'll meet...one way or another."

Sehun turned silent as he processed Hyunjoo's words.

"Well, I'll get going. Hwaiting!" Hyunjoo exclaimed before placing the spare house key on the table and taking her leave. "Bye!"

 

As if realisation had just sank it, Sehun dumped his dishes into the sink, washed his hands and raced up to his room. After plopping down comfortably onto his bed, he scrolled through the contact list on his phone until it reached the name 'Luhan'.

Gathering up all his courage, he tapped on the name and placed the phone on his ear. As expected, there was no response. Of course, Luhan was doing all he could to avoid Sehun.

When he got directed to voicemail, Sehun started his act.

"L-Luhan, I-I feel so weak, I think I might have a fever. Please hurry and come over..." Sehun was quite pleased. Fortunately, he did not mess up.

 

Meanwhile~

Luhan was debating on whether to listen to Sehun's voicemail message. However, he missed the latter's voice as well. Why not? He listened carefully to the message.

"L-Luhan, I-I feel so weak, I think I might have a fever. Please hurry and come over..."

His eyes widened as he started to grab his wallet and coat, while Xiumin just stared at him weirdly.

"What is it this time?"

"Sehun's sick! I've got to look after him! Might be back late tonight!" Luhan yelled as he rushed out the door. Shortly, he came back into the house.

"What do you want?"

"Car keys, please." Luhan smiled sheepishly, holding out his hand.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and handed the keys over before seeing his best friend rush out of the house once again.

 

Luhan knocked on the door worriedly. Soon, the door opened, revealing Sehun wrapped up in layers of blankets up to his nose.

"Omo!" Luhan gasped and helped Sehun up to his room. "How could you get sick like this? Hold on, I'll make soup for you okay? Just rest for now." 

Fifteen minutes had passed and Luhan slowly walked into the room, holding a tray with a bowl of hot chicken soup. Sehun smiled widely. Luckily, there were the blankets to hide it or he would be disrupting his acting.

Seeing how frail Sehun looked, Luhan scooped up a spoonful of the soup before blowing gently and feeding the elder. 

"Is it okay?" Luhan asked, and Sehun agreed.

When Sehun had finished drinking all the delicious soup. Luhan headed downstairs to wash the dishes, including those of that morning's breakfast. With a cup of water in his hand, he once then trudged up the stairs and gave Sehun the water to drink.

"Thank you, are you cold?" He asked, looking at Luhan who was shivering.

The younger one shook his head but Sehun knew otherwise.

Without any words, he wrapped the warm blanket around the both of them, locking Luhan in his embrace. 

"Luhan ah, isn't it about time you came home?" Sehun whispered into the younger's ear.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Luhan, I don't know how to say this, but I think that I'm in love with you." Sehun finally confessed.

Right then, the younger felt like he was going to suffer from a mental breakdown. One moment, he wanted to ignore and avoid Sehun, the next, he realised he couldn't.

"Me too, Sehun. Me too."