Unicorn PJs

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey everyone! Next chapter's finally up! Yea, I know...I've abandoned this fic for like infinity years and I'm truly sorry for that so I'm doing a 2 chapters update to make up for it! XD Love Ya'll...chapter 4 will be up tomorrow! ^^


It was only 8:30 in the morning and the song 3.6.5 echoed throughout the whole house from the humongous speakers in the living hall, waking practically everyone up. Luhan got out of his room wearing his unicorn pjs which was given to him by Yixing on his birthday.

"What is all that noise?" He murmured and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

At that time, Sehun also got out of his room and burst into laughter when he saw Luhan's clothes.

"Hahaha!!! L-luhan ssi! W-what a-are y-you w-wearing?!" 

Luhan finally realised his 'plight' and covered his body protectively as if Sehun had seen him in a bikini or something. With cheeks as red as an apple, he ran back into the room and locked the door with Sehun still laughing hysterically outside.

After getting ready for the day, HunHan went downstairs for breakfast. To no one's surprise, the two were still awkward with each other. DUH! Especially with what happened that morning...

They sat down and quietly savoured the taste of the cocoa, since none of them drank coffee or tea except for Starbucks of course.

"Listen, I'm so sorry...about this morning Luhan, I've been doing my reflections and I was very rude this morning. Do forgive me for my immaturity." Sehun began.

Luhan was shocked at Sehun's apology and at the same time, not used to it. Why would a person at the age of 19 think so much about a particular situation to the point of reflection? Most of his friends would simply apologise and everything's gonna be all good, but no. Sehun was different. Very different.

"Nah, everything's fine Sehun. No need to mull over it." Luhan responded.

"Thanks Luhan. Uhh...I was thinking, why don't we go grocery shopping today? Like, only the two of us? We kinda need more ingredients here at home." Sehun suggested, blushing though not knowing why.

'Just the two of us?! Just the two of us?! Oh Sehun! What are you thinking! Luhan probably thinks you're a ert now!' Sehun thought and mentally facepalmed.

Fortunately, Luhan was chill about it and agreed, taking another sip of his cocoa.

 

Since it was pretty cold outside, the both of them put on their sweaters, followed by their coats and headed out.

"Okay Sehun, I've made a list of all the things." Luhan said and started listing everything according to the small piece of paper he has written on.

"Great, you can take the lead today. I'll just follow." Sehun uttered and Luhan nodded in approval.

Both of them checked the time on their watches and hurried home after buying the groceries.

'Why is he copying me? Wait...don't tell me-' Luhan thought, and his doubts were confirmed when Sehun switched on the television and tuned it to the channel with the movie 'Amazing Spiderman 2' on it.

"Wow, you also planned to watch this today?" Luhan asked, still in a state of shock while Sehun nodded repeatedly with a cute smile on his face. On the other hand, the younger couldn't help but blush.

Throughout the movie, Sehun released all his fanboy feels. Having waited for this movie in like forever, nobody could blame him for acting like this.

 

Soon, the movie ended, to Sehun's dismay.

"It was amazing wasn't it Luhan?" Sehun exclaimed only to get no response from the person beside him.

"Luhan?"

Sehun smiled as he saw Luhan fast asleep. Maybe the movie just was not deer Lu's cup of tea.

He did not know if it was illegal, but Luhan looked beautiful to him, especially now that he was sleeping peacefully. Brushing his unwanted thoughts away, he switched off the television and carried Luhan bridal style to the room.

'Oh Sehun! You're straight! Don't ever forget that!' He reminded himself and placed Luhan on the bed before putting the sheets over him.

As he gently Luhan's hair, the younger flinched, causing Sehun to back away.

"Sehun?" Luhan said as he got up, while rubbing his eyes.

"Neh? Uhm, I'm going to be outside. I'll make dinner today." Sehun stated confidently and went out of the room.

 

"Aish! What is this?! How am I supposed to know what sauté means?" Sehun scolded no one in particular. 

Luhan came out of the room after all the ruckus Sehun made.

Let's face it. Cooking is most definitely NOT Oh Sehun's forte.

In the end, Luhan took over the cooking and fixed the elder's failed attempt at making carbonara.

Dinner was soon ready and they enjoyed it in front of the television. To them, eating at the dinning table was slightly old-fashioned and besides, their parents are not at home. A little rebelling should not be that bad.

Suddenly, the phone rang and Sehun picked it up. 

"Ah, appa? Yea, everything's fine. I'm having dinner with Luhan right now. Uhm, nope! We're not having dinner in front of the tv..." Sehun said and gestured for Luhan to lower down the volume of the television.

"Okay, bye!"

 

Deciding to sleep earlier that night, they went back to their rooms after dinner. Again, Sehun requested for Luhan to sing him to sleep and the younger agreed.

Eyes that can’t focus The most important question to me
Perhaps it’s hard for myself to even believe it yet
oh no no It can’t be it Really it can’t be you
The moment that my hand touches that small face of yours

An instant Heart Attack This time’s end
The world overpowering me The most entrancing feeling’s Heart Attack
Even if my breathe stops, you’re so close, that I like it

Soon, Sehun was in dreamland and Luhan was too tired that he himself, dozed off as well. In Sehun's room.