Past Relationship

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here's the 2nd update I promised! Did I? Oh wellz, I'm not too sure if ya'll would find this chapter angsty but, do enjoy it anyway! ^^ Thank you to all my new readers btw, hey there! <3 


As usual, 3.6.5 was played and Luhan woke up, startled by the sudden loud noise.

'Wait, this is not my room.' He thought and looked around before fixating his vision on the sleeping figure in front of him. "I can't believe I just fell asleep here..." He mumbled and stood up to leave but Sehun reached out to grip Luhan's arm.

"Luhan? You were in the room the whole night?" Sehun questioned, causing the other to blush.

"Neh, I'm so sorry about it, I guess I was too tired and just fell asleep." Luhan replied and gently pushed Sehun's hand off his wrist.

"Breakfast will be ready soon!" He continued and went to his room to get ready.

 

Luhan decided on bacon and eggs for breakfast. Sehun soon made his way down to the dining hall as well. They were planning on where to go that day while having their breakfast, when their conversation was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. 

"Hold on, I'll get it." Sehun said and rushed to open the door. It was definitely not expected, but his ex-girlfriend, Hyunjoo, was standing before him. They broke up a week before Luhan moved in. He caught her making out with another boy when he was in the club with his friends.

She hugged him tightly. "Sehun, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't leave me."

Sehun furrowed his brows.

"Hyunjoo, why does your apology sound so fake? You know what? Go back to that dude. Maybe we're just not fated to be together."

Luhan wondered why it was so noisy and went to take a look. Bad choice though. Hyunjoo saw him and let go of Sehun.

"Oh, so I see during our breakup, you met another girl huh?" With that, Luhan got a tight slap from her.

"Yah! Jung Hyunjoo!" Sehun shouted and pushed her out of the house angrily.

Tears were streaming down Luhan's face and he ran to his room, locking the door behind him.

 

Sehun wanted to comfort Luhan so badly especially since it was kind of his fault but decided to let the younger calm down first.

After half an hour, Sehun knocked on the door and opened it to find Luhan sleeping, with dried tear stains on his face.

"I'm so sorry Luhan, it's all my fault." Sehun whispered and left the room, feeling worst.

 

That night, Sehun ordered takeaways for dinner and there were no words exchanged between him and Luhan. Sadly. Both of them wanted to say something, definitely, but had no way of starting the conversation after the incident that day.

Everything became different. Luhan did not sing him to sleep that night as well.

If things were not bad enough, he received a message from Hyunjoo.

Sehun oppa! Meet me at the park tomorrow at 3p.m. Be there on time okay? You wouldn't want your NEW girlfriend to face any harm don't you?

- Hyunjoo

He ruffled his hair in frustration. Seems like she would not let him off that easy. AND, she still takes Luhan for a girl.