Heartbreak

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know...another angsty chapter...I can't let HunHan be together THAT easy...heh. I've gotta give myself some angst before all the fluff and cheese explode in the other chapters! XD /gets bricked/


Luhan woke up earlier than usual that day. He was still upset, no doubt. After doing his morning routine, he called up his best friends and they agreed to meet up at the park at 2.30 in the afternoon. Since it was a few hours before the meet up, Luhan remained in his room, skipping both lunch and breakfast. He was most definitely hungry but it would be better than facing Sehun.

Sehun went down to the kitchen to find Luhan not making breakfast like always. He sighed in disappointment and went back to his room, not having the appetite to eat anymore. 

As he laid down on his bed and played with Lu, Luhan could not stop thinking about Sehun. Why on earth was he so hurt about getting slapped by Sehun's ex-girlfriend? This might only mean one thing. He's starting to fall for the Oh Sehun. He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts.

"Lu, if I said that I like Sehun how would you think? I know, I'm weird, falling for a guy who would never feel the same way." Luhan talked to his stuffed toy. Of course, it never responds, but at least Luhan got to express himself, making him feel more at ease.

Those few hours of waiting soon passed and Luhan crept downstairs, hoping not to come face to face with Sehun. Unfortunately, luck was not on his side that day, and he realised it when he heard a voice behind him. "Where are you going?" Luhan spun around and saw Sehun looking at him quizzically. "Uhm, to meet some friends. Bye." He ran down the stairs and out the door before the elder got a chance to say anything.

 

"Hey guys!" Luhan called out to his five best friends who were sitting on a bench in the park, waiting for him to arrive.

They were delighted to see him and they did a group hug. It's only been a while since Luhan moved house but his friends thought otherwise.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Chen asked.

"Okay, uhm. I think I like Sehun, and-"

"What? You like Sehun?" Tao exclaimed and Luhan immediately covered the younger's mouth. "Yah! Not so loud!"

"Sorry. Anyway, please continue."

"Alright, so I think I like Sehun. I only realised it when I felt 'heartbroken' just because his ex-girlfriend slapped me." Luhan continued, unknowingly rubbing the spot where she hit.

Tao gasped and stood up to examine his hyung's cheek. It still had a light red mark. "Oh my gosh."

Even when all this was going on, they didn't notice Hyunjoo, not too far away, listening to their conversation.

"Oh, so Luhan is a male, and he likes my Sehun? No effing way. Not even a chance." Hyunjoo smirked. "Wait till Sehun knows this. He's going to find that Luhan guy weird and kick him out of the house."

 

Thirty minutes soon passed and Hyunjoo spotted Sehun arriving.

"Oppa! Over here!" She gestured for him to go over.

"Sehun oppa, have you thought about it? Are you going to let me move in? Oh, but you gotta kick that Luhan out first."

"And why should I listen to you? I'm only here to clear up your doubts. Firstly, I don't love you anymore. Go back to the man you were making out with that day. Secondly, Luhan is a-"

"Say no more. I know everything. He's a guy, right? And guess what? He likes you, Sehun ah. You're straight. Don't ever forget that. Now, all the more you should kick him out." Hyunjoo said.

He was silent for a moment.

"What? You must be kidding, Hyunjoo. Luhan's only my friend."

Sehun looked up to see Luhan, accompanied by five others, hiding behind a big tree, listening to the conversation.

"I can see you, Luhan. Were you eavesdropping?" Sehun questioned, anger building up inside of him.

"No, I was not! Really!"

"Fine, and what is all the nonsense about you liking me?"

Luhan was unable to answer and Sehun stood up to drag the younger home.

"You, bish." Kris swore at Hyunjoo. She had her arms folded, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Your friend has to realise. He's not fit for my Sehun." That was all she said before walking off.

 

"What is all this, Luhan? Why did Hyunjoo say that you liked me?"

"I do not know either, Sehun! I do not like you!" Luhan screamed, tears threatening to escape his eyes.

Sehun did not know why, but it did not feel right when Luhan denied his feelings for the elder.

"Forget all that then. Let me get this straight. It's impossible for both of us to be together, and you better be down for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't just stay in your room."

"What if I say no?" Luhan challenged.

Sehun thought for a while. "So look, this is my house, my territory, my rules, don't agree? The door's right there...you may gladly leave." His voice was firm.

"Don't worry...I won't bother you." Luhan laughed bitterly. "Anymore." He felt like his heart just broke into a million pieces.

He rushed up the stairs, into his room, and within 30 minutes, he was out, with his lugguage and a small box with all his pictures. Right then, Sehun regretted his words terribly.

"Bye, Sehun." Luhan said, and did a 90-degree bow before making his way out of the house. Without looking back.