one chance

One Chance

Weeks has passed and Luhan could not take it. Jessica was always being cold to him or not even talk to him or smile at him. But every time she was with DO, she was smiling, happily laughing. She was even talking with him comfortably. Nowadays, DO tends to spend more time with Jessica rather than him and Kai. 

 
Luhan was sitting with Krystal and Kai while watching Jessica and DO laughing together along with Sunny and Taecyeon, Sunny’s boyfriend. Luhan stood up and walked over to Jessica’s table. “Sica Yah, Can I talk to you?” Luhan asked. “What do you want?” She asked coldly, not looking at him. “I want to talk.” Luhan said, seriously. 
 
DO looked over at Jessica who was looking back at him, “Just go, Sooyeonie.” 
 
“I don’t want to—“ Jessica hesitated but was pulled by Luhan. 
————————————
“What do you want?!” Jessica shouted angrily as she pulled her hand back. Luhan has pulled her to the rooftop. “Do you hate me that much?!” Luhan asked, with his eyes b with tears, “Am I really just nobody to you?”
 
Jessica was staring at him, as tears started to fill her eyes too. But she did her best to stop them from falling, “I already told you. Just get lost.” She said as she was about to leave, but her wrist was pulled back by Luhan. 
 
He captured her lips, cupping her face. Jessica could not believe whats happening. She was kissing a person whom she loved. She responded to the kiss and placed her arms around his neck. Jessica could tell that he was crying since she felt his tear on her lips.  
 
She suddenly remembered that this was the same guy. The same guy she loved,  but also the same guy who did bad things to her. She did not know what to do. She did not know whether to love him again or to hate him.
 
Jessica pulled away from the kiss, he cupped her face and looked at her deep in the eyes, “One chance. Please give me another chance to re do what i did before. Please. “ He whispered. 
 
Jessica’s tears rolled down her cheeks but she soon smiled and nodded. He wiped her tears away and caressed her face. 
 
“I love you…” He confessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Luhan graduated, he was accepted into a good college not far away from his old school since Jessica was still a studying there. Everyday, after school,  he would wait for her at the school gate, they would eat at a restaurant or sometimes street food, along with DO and Sunny of course.
 
Now that Jessica is 21 and Luhan is 22. Luhan popped the question. And guess what? Jessica said Yes of course. Their journey will still continue with their love becoming stronger each day. Because of that one chance she gave him, everything was complete.