Missing..

One Chance

The next day Mr Lee was waiting for all students, he asked everyone to stand in a semi-circle around him, “so? How was it?” He asked. 

After, he was marking the attendance of all student, “Where is Jessica and Luhan?” he asked, noticing that both were not here. 

“What do you mean where are they?” Kai asked as he looked around, looking for Luhan and Jessica.

“Maybe they just went to the toilet or maybe they are running a little late.” Krystal said, trying to ease the mood.

 “SICA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!” Sunny shouted as she looked around worriedly. 

Mr lee told everyone to leave first with mrs Kim while Taecyeon, D.O, Krystal and Kai look for Luhan and Jessica. 

 

Everybody went off and looked for the pair.

____________

Sunny, d.o. , Taecyeon went to the trail which Luhan and Jessica took for their project, “SICA!!! JUNG SOOYEON! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND COME OUT!!” Sunny shouted.

Oppa you search there. Taec oppa search over there and ill search here.” Sunny pointed as she walked to her location.

D.O was looking for Jessica at his location, he was quite sure that Jessica won’t be here since it was nothing but a cliff, when his feet had touched something, he looked down and saw a flashlight, it read, “JUNG JESSICA”. "She must be near here.” he thought.

 

“Jessica??!!” he shouted. He was about to leave when he heard a light coughing. “JESSICA??! IS THAT YOU?!!” he shouted, looking around. There, at the bottom of the cliff, he saw Jessica` 

--

 “JESSICA!!!!!” He ran down the cliff and saw a bruised Jessica. “TAEC AH! SUNNY AH!!” he shouted. He placed her head on his lap, “Sica yah? Can you hear me?” He asked as he looked at her worriedly. Jessica stared at him as her vision started to turn black again.  

Krystal’s P.O.V:

  

“Luhan??!!!ARE YOU OUT HERE?!!" Krystal called. She and Kai decided to split up since it would be faster that way.

 Suddenly, she heard somebody calling her. 

 

“krystal??”  

“Luhan?” Krystal asked looked for where the source of sound was coming from, she opened up a bush and saw Luhan lying down, looking pale.

 “LUHAN!! she exclaimed as she rushed to him. 

  Luhan was shivering and he was coughing, “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” she scolded. 

“Ask Jessica.” He chuckled lightly.

“She’s gone too!!” Krystal told. 

“BWOH?!!” Luhan asked. 

“No time to explain. But now we need to get you to a hospital!!” she ordered and supported Luhans body while he was trying to stand up.