A new friend

One Chance

“Luhan!!!” Kai shouted. “Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick!” 

 
Luhan did not reply, instead he asked about jessica, “Where’s Jessica?”
 
“We don’t know. But who cares about her anyways. Its karma.” Kai told. 
 
Luhan glared at Kai, "Jessica may be stubborn but she doesn’t deserve being left out there in the forest.”
 
“Since when did you care? Sunny and Kyungsoo is already looking for her anyways.” Kai said. Luhan got angry and clenched his fist. "Why does Jessica even like him? I know he’s my best friend but he’s being a jerk right now” Luhan thought
 
Suddenly, a shout was heard, “Mr Lee!!”. They looked over and saw sunny and Kyungsoo running towards them, with Jessica in Kyungsoo’s arms. Kyungsoo placed Jessica on the stretcher, revealing a completely bruised Jessica. She was covered in blood and was unconscious. 
 
 
Luhan was shocked to do anything but just to see Jessica, looking lifeless on the stretcher. The paramedics came and placed her in the ambulance. 
______
Sunny was in the hospital, along with D.O., Krystal and Kai. Luhan was in the hospital too, except he was being examined. Kai and Krystal went to Luhan wheres D.O. stayed with Sunny. 
 
Finally the doctor came out, “She’s going to be fine. She has a couple of bruises and a few broken arms. And is her family here?"
 
“No…..” Sunny hesitated, “None of her family is here. But right now I’m the closest to her like family."
 
The doctor nodded, “She will be able to go home in a few days time."
 
“Neh. Gamsahmida.” Sunny said. 
 
 
The doctor left and Sunny and Kyungsoo sat down. It was silent when finally Sunny broke it. 
 
“she has a reason why she’s so stubborn. When she was 16, she fell in love with a guy, a guy who didn’t like her one bit, a guy who called her names, a guy who embarrassed her in front of the whole school. She used to cut herself because she hated herself and the guy. But no matter what, she can’t forget about that guy. And now, she is faking to become a stubborn and selfish girl, because she don’t wants to get hurt. She doesn’t want to experience the same kind of pain again."
 
“Could it be Kai?” Do thought
 
“Im all thats left of her now. except for her brother of course but he’s all the way across the world. Her parents died when she was 11."” Sunny said,wiping away her tears carelessly. 
 
“oh.” Do said, feeling sorry for Jessica, “I didn’t know.”. “Never judge a book by its cover right?” Sunny flashed a light smile to him. 
 
“DO oppa. Can you please help me? Help me make Jessica happier. Please? I don’t think i can do it by myself. I can’t keep on keeping everything inside of me.” Sunny sighed. Do patted her back, “I will.”
—---------------------------------
They entered Jessica’s room and they saw Jessica looking out the window. “Hi sica!!!!!!” Sunny greeted. “SUNNY YAHHHH!!!!” Jessica greeted, smiling lightly. Suddenly, Jessica became cold, “DO ssi?” 
 
“YAH!! JUNG JESSICA!! HE AGREED TO COME INSIDE YOUR ROOM AND YOURE ACTING COLD?!!” Sunny winked at Jessica. 
 
Jessica sighed and looked at Sunny, “Sunny-ahh.. Don’t tell me you told him….”
 
“Well I did.EVERYTHING!!! And from now on we will trust DO oppa!!” Sunny said like a soldier. 
 
Jessica pouted but soon sighed again, “ai-ai ma’am” Jessica saluted. 
 
DO chuckled at their acts, he didn’t know they were this funny, he always thought that they were selfish and mean. Always caring about clothes, makeup, boys. 
 
“DO ssi!! Can I call you DO oppa?” Jessica asked which startled DO. “O-O-Ofcourse, Jessica ssi” DO stuttered. “Am I that scary? And you can call me Jessica dongsaeng!!” Jessica asked. 
 
“ANIYO!! Its just that we’ve never really spoken comfortably before.Or its actually the first time we spoke.” DO let her know. 
 
“Ahhh. Jinja? Our first conversation is in a hospital. How unlucky. “ Jessica joked which made all of them laugh.
“Well I’m starving, and I am going to buy food for everyone at the nearest restaurant. Hospital food . Now both of you just get to know each other better!!!” Sunny said as she left. 
 
 
 
 
 
DO pulled a chair beside jessica and sat down, “How you doing, dongsaengie?” 
 
Jessica giggled, “Fine.. KYUNGIEEEEE!!!” 
 
“Kyungie? I kind of like that!!” D.O said as he chuckled.