Its always Kai....

One Chance

They finally reached the forest. Juniors and Seniors are having their camp today. And Jessica, to her displeasure, was partnered with one of the persons she hates. Luhan.. 

“BALI!” She shouted as she pushed Luhan, but to no avail, he was too strong for her. 

Luhan glared at her and picked up his bags angrily. 

“Slow poke.” Jessica mumbled as she picked up her luggage.

 

The whole cohord gathered around mr lee as he gave instructions.

 “Each of you will take one trail and it will lead you to your camping site. There, you and your partner will work together to ‘survive’ for a night and 2 days. Us teacher will be here, so if theres any problem, don’t be afraid to approach us.” Mr lee explained.

“PFFT. Work together?” Jessica scoffed. 

“Which trail do you want to take?” She asked. 

“Whatever.” He said, coldly. 

Jessica scoffed and just took a random trail. while luhan followed behind. 

 “AHHHH!!!!” Jessica shouted as she stood behind Luhan. 

They were still walking towards their campsite when suddenly Jessica shouted and ran behind luhan. 

Whats wrong? Luhan asked, worried a little bit, but annoyed at the same time. 

Theres a spider!!! Jessica cried, as she held onto Luhans shirt. 

Luhan chuckled, he walked over to the spider, picked it up and threatened to put it on Jessica. 

“AHHHHH!! STOPPP!!!” Jessica screamed as she ran away from Luhan. 

“Relax.. Its not poisonous or anything, and its smaller than you. Why are you scared of it?” He asked as he put down the spider. 

“Are you scared of an activated grenade?” She asked. 

“of course. You might die!” Luhan exclaimed. “Well a grenade is smaller than you. “ she reminded. 

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Its two different things.”“Nu-uh!!” Jessica protested.

They finally reached, NOOOOOOOO!!! Jessica whined, wehave to set those up? 

“DUH. It is camp” He said as a matter of fact as he took his own tent kit and Read the instructions. 

“LUHAN OPPAAAA!! CAN YOU SET MINE TOO PLEASE??” she asked with aegyeo. 

“Nope. Do it yourself. Dont call me oppa, I don’t want to be called oppa by you. And will you please shut up? Im trying to concentrate so I’d know what to do.” He blurted.

Jessica pouted as she sat down and tried to make her tent. 

Luhan was already finished in less than an hour, he was sitting down on a rock while drinking water. He couldn’t help but smile at how cute Jessica was while trying to set up the tent. 

2 hours passed and finally, Jessica managed to build her tent, but it fell down when a strong gush of wind blew it before she could at the tool that could make it stand without falling.

Jessica fell to the ground with her head hung down, “I GIVE UP!!” she cried. 

Luhan chuckled lightly at her actions, he walked over to her and sat down beside her, “Is it that hard?” 

Jessica didn’t respond. “Jessica?” he called. 

He lifted her chin up only to see her crying,”Ya. Why are you crying?” He asked, shocked. 

“I !! Im tired already!! Its too difficult.” Jessica cried.

Luhan chuckled again and sighed heavily, “Arasso. Ill help you. But just this once.” He told.

“Jinjayo?? You’re the best Luhan op- Luhan ssi!!!”Jessica exclaimed, clumsily wiping away her tears. He smiled at her. 

Jessica watched as Luhan set up the tent in less than 30 minutes. “How do you do that?” Jessica asked, amazed by how luhan fixed the tent in a short period of time.

Luhan smirked and messed up her hair. “AHHH. Luhan ssi!!” Jessica shouted as she tried to avoid his hand. 

“AISHHH.” she cursed as she tip toed and tried messing up his hair but to no avail. She sighed but soon smiled when she thought about what to do. She opened her bottle and wet him. 

“YAH! Jessica!!” Luhan shouted. “I win!!” Jessica laughed, and stood up on the rock, claiming that she is the winner. 

“No you’re not!” Luhan said as he carried Jessica down from the rock and tickled her. “AHHHH!! STOP LUHAANNN OPPAAA!!” she exclaimed, laughing. 

“Arasso! You’re the winner!” Jessica said as she sat up and wiped her tears away. 

Luhan clutched his stomach, “IM HUNGRY! COOK SOMETHING!” he said as he tugged on her shirt. 

Jessica searched the food container and saw that there were only noodles inside. “I guess we are having nothing but noodles for dinner.” She showed him the packets of noodles. 

“Ill go and collect firewood!!” He exclaimed as he left.

———————————

Luhan came back with firewoods. He saw that Jessica had already set up the ‘kitchen’.  He took 2 firewoods and scratched it together. The spark kept dying due to the wind. 

Jessica stood up and blocked the wind, “I AM THE WIND BLOCKER!!” she joked. 

Luhan chuckled, “You’re so childish you know that?” 

“Of course!” Jessica smiled.

Finally, Luhan was able to start a fire,” gomawo.”. “YOURE WELCOME!” Jessica replied brightly. 

While waiting for the food to finish cooking, neither spoke, But finally, Jessica spoke.

“Does Kai oppa have a girlfriend?” She asked.

“Not at the moment. He doesn’t. But if i were you i would not ask him out because you won’t ever have a chance on him.” He replied sarcastically.

“Whats wrong with you?” Jessica asked, annoyed.

“You’re the one who has something wrong! You’ve been liking Kai ever since the first year of high school!” He shot.

“And whats wrong with liking somebody?” she asked with anger.

“Theres nothing wrong with liking somebody but youre obsessed with him! Cant you try liking someone else whom you’ll know would like you back?” Luhan reprimanded. 

“Why do you care?!!” she shouted.

“I CARE BECAUSE I CANT STAND YOU WASTING YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE WHOM YOU DONT DESERVE!!” He shouted in anger. 

“W-what?” Jessica asked in confusion. 

“Whatever.” He said as he walked away into the woods. 

“Where are you going?” She asked. 

“Anywhere, but here. I don’t want to spend another second with a stubborn and selfish brat like you.” He said sarcastically and left.

Jessica was left alone, if only he knew how much she loves him, if only he knew how much she dreams of being with him. None of these would have happened.

————

luhan was walking deep in the forest, not caring about where he was going, he wanted to get away from everything. He could not understand why out of all guys, Jessica picks Kai. The play boy and his best friend, Kai.