LYING

One Chance

Jessica was sleeping when she woke up in the middle of the night. She went out of her tent and checked to see if Luhan was already there. Seeing an empty tent which didn’t look like it has been slept in, she started to get worried. She took her flashlight and wore her jacket and entered the dark forest. 

 
“LUHAN OPPA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!” Jessica shouted. She has been walking for more than an hour and there is still no sign of him. Her legs were trembling and she was freezing. Suddenly, something got hold of her jacket, she looked behind with hope thinking that it was Luhan. “AISHH.” she cursed as she untangled her jacket from the tree brand. “Now my jacket is torn great.” 
 
“LUHAN O—AHHHH!!!” she shouted as she fell from a cliff. She kept on rolling down, having branches, thorns and rocks scratching and bruising her everywhere. Finally she stopped when she hit a rock, knocking her head with much force, “luhan oppa…..” she mumbled as everything turned black. 
——————
Jessica woke up frightened, “It was just a dream Jessica, get a hold of yourself.” 
 
She was finally back home, she stood up from her bed and got ready for school.
———————— 
While walking to her locker, Jessica passed by Luhan, but she completely ignored him when he stared at her. She still remembers what he said before, and that hurt her. Placing in her books, she closed her locker and was shocked by googly eyed guy staring at her. “Annyeong.” Do greeted. “Gosh oppa. You scared me.” she told, placing her hand to her chest. “Mianhae.” DO said ,worried that it might affect her health. “Aniyo.” She said, flashing a smile to him. He and Jessica had become closer. When Jessica was in the hospital, DO would always visit her. “Ill bring you to your class.” He said, once again, Jessica smiled and nodded. 
 
Once they were in front of Jessicas class, Jessica saw her seat mate, looking out the window. “Sunny and I will meet you during Lunch.” DO told with his hands in his pocket. Jessica nodded and enter her class while waving goodbye to DO. 
 
“Am i starting to fall in love with her?” Do thought as he left.
 
Jessica sat down beside Luhan, “Heyy..” He greeted. Jessica ignored him. “So, How are you?” He asked. No response. 
 
“Look I know you’re angry at me for calling you selfish and stubborn and that i didn’t visit you when you were still in the hospital while i was no—“ Luhan was cut off by Jessica. 
 
“What makes you think that i care about what you think about me? You’re not even important to me so why should i care? And why would i be angry of the fact that you didn’t bother to visit me? You’re nobody in my life so why should i care?” She  said harshly, looking at him with her infamous icy glare. But the truth is, she did care. She cared about everything he did. And he wasn’t just nobody in her life. 
 
Luhan was shocked and hurt by her words. “Oh. “ He nodded.. He didnt want to be nobody in her life. He wanted to be a special person in her life. Someone who will make her happy and someone who will always be there for her, no matter what. And most of all, he wanted to be the guy who she would love and who he will love.