Leave me alone

Secret; Don't keep me waiting for too long.

Chapter 6: leave me alone.

Myung Soo P.O.V

I got up from my chair and headed towards my bed to lie down for a bit.
It was 7:00 AM and I haven't slept since yesterday.
I was just sitting alone, thinking of a lot of things. I thought of work, my parents, and.. I thought of Hyoyoung.
I felt guilty towards her. I still don't know what to do. She has a lot of trust in me but, if she were to know that... Ah I wish I could tell her.
I know she's been trying really hard to show that she's not hurt by our parents' death. In fact, she hasn't even cried since their death 4 years ago. How could she hold it for so long. Is she crying when she's alone? Maybe she doesn't want to worry me. I continued thinking and thinking, until I realized, it was already 7:50 AM.
I quickly got up to wake up Hyoyoung. I also haven't asked her how her first day at school was.
I left my room and walked towards Hyoyoung's room. Before I realized, she was already in the kitchen eating her breakfast.
I stopped and turned to her.
"Ah, you're awake?".
"Mm." She replied simply.

"How was your first day at school yesterday?" I continued.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but if I don't hurry now I'll be late to school."
She said as she got up and grabbed her backpack, heading towards the door.

"Hm? Ah ... Arassou."
I said as I watched her put on her shoes and leave.

Maybe she didn't like it I thought.

Hyoyoung P.O.V

I was on my way to school.
I decided to ignore my brother for a while and go to school walking to think clearly about some things.
My mood has been really bad recently and I didn't want to throw it on anyone.. Especially not Myung Soo.

Around 5 minutes later, I arrived at school. Then I entered the classroom.
Well.. I guess today seems a little better. I don't feel very nervous and it's good as long as no one decides to bother me with their questions.

I sat at my desk and put my things down. I took out a notebook and pencil. It seems I have to write down what's on the board. As I began writing, a flying pencil hit me on my arm. I stayed frozen in my position for a few seconds. Then I looked up immediately and grabbed that pencil and looked around to see who did it.
I was very angry.
I stayed looking around but no one apologized. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked towards the trash can, and threw the pencil in it.

I went back to my desk and sat there without looking at anyone.
I felt really embarrassed but even more pissed off.
Even if it was an accident, shouldn't they apologize at least? I thought to myself.

Jiyeon P.O.V

I looked at Hyoyoung as she looked really mad. I got up and glared at the students, looking around.
"Ya! Who did this?".
No one answered.

Hyoyoung P.O.V.

I looked at her as she was trying to help me out. I got up and pulled her sleeve softly to get her attention.
Then she looked at me.
"It's alright, forget it."

"Are you sure?" She said.
I nodded. She sighed and sat back at her seat. Before I could go back to my seat I heard a voice calling from the back.

"It was me."
I looked back to see who it was.
Then my eyes widened. It was Baekhyun. For some reason I felt really angry. Something about that guy really pisses me off.

I turned back and just looked at him with a straight face for a while.
Then he raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side.
"Apologize" I said.

"What?"
"Apologize to me."
I repeated myself.

"Naega wae..?" He asked.
I glared at him but he continued to look at me with a shameless face.

Baekhyun P.O.V

She kept glaring at me for no reason.
I don't know why I should be apologizing.
She must be really angry, I could see her lips shaking. She must of wanted to yell at me but still wanted to maintain her image in front of the class. It was the type of people I hated the most.
I just ignored her and opened a book.
I wasn't actually reading of course, but I just wanted her to give up and leave.
Instead, she came walking to my desk.
She grabbed the book to take it away but failed.
I kept a tight grip on the book from my side.
Then she let go and walked away.
I watched her as she grabbed her things and shoved them into her backpack and walked out of the classroom.
She must've really been mad.

Then the Jiyeon looked back at me and glared. I just shrugged and looked away.

Jiyeon P.O.V

After Hyoyoung left, I got up and walked to the door to look for her.
But as soon as I was about to walk out the door, the teacher came in and stopped me from going.

"Where are you going?" She asked.
I looked over the teacher's shoulder then looked down at the floor.
"Ah.. No where". I said.

Then he signaled for me to go back to my seat.
I sighed and went back to my desk.

Author P.O.V
Meanwhile, Hyoyoung was already out of the school and walking back home. Even though they still had 3 hours left.

Hyoyoung P.O.V
"I never wanna go back there again.
The students don't even treat me well. I never wanted to go there in the first place". I quietly complained to myself.
I continued walking until I realized I was lost. "Where am I?". I thought.
I looked around to see if I recognize anything. But I didn't. It was a completely strange neighborhood.
"What have I gotten my self into..".

------------
Myung Soo P.O.V

"Thank you, please come again."
I said as I bowed to the costumer.
I looked at the time and realized that my shift was over. I went to the locker rooms and changed out of the uniform. I took my things and got out of the bar.
I decided to pick up Hyoyoung from school today since I came out early.
She must be too tired to walk home.
I got in my car and looked my watch.
There's still an hour and a half left before she gets out of school though.
I'll go buy some groceries first, then go back home and get the food ready, Then I'll pick her up from school.
I also have a lot of questions to ask her about school.

I the car and began driving.

------------
Hyoyoung P.O.V

It was almost time for school to end.
Maybe I shouldn't have left. I guess I was being overly sensitive about it.
But I really felt humiliated. That kid was really rude, how could he embarrass me like that in front of the whole class. "Hmm, maybe I should've just punched him and got kicked out of school." That way I won't have to go back there again.

I was deep in thought and didn't pay attention to where I was walking.
I bumped into a man in front of me and fell back on the ground.

"Aish..Mwoya" I got up and dusted my clothes.

Then I looked at the guy to see if he was fine.

He was just standing still there.

"Ah..ajussi..Kwaenchanha yo?" I said as I was trying to face him.

He had a hat on and was wearing a big green leather jacket. He was looking down so I couldn't see his face well.

"Ajhussi..?" I tilted my head.

Still no answer.

Then I started to feel a little scared.

"I'm sorry but, are you okay?"

He still didn't answer.

"Well, I'll be leaving now, since you seem fine."

I said as I shrugged and began to walk away.

As soon as I passed him, he quickley grabbed my shoulder and looked back at me.

I felt really scared. I could feel my heartbeats getting faster.

I looked at him with a scared but calm expression. I tried to maintain my cool. He might try to take advantage of me if he knew I was scared.

I gulped and finally began "Ajhussi.. do you need something?"

He lifted his head and I was finally able to see his face. But.. it was covered with a piece of cloth that he had tied around his face. I could only see his eyes.

I could feel the shivers running down my shoulders.

I quickly looked down and tried to walk away.

But then he tightened his grip on my shoulder.

I felt really scared and regretful. I should've stayed in school, I thought. So what if he threw a pencil at me. That doesn't mean I should skip school.

I wanted to smack myself for what I did.

I should've just let it go. I promised Oppa that I wouldn't cause any trouble.

Now what am I going to do?

___________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter ^o^ So sorry for not updating for so long :{ 

I must've let ya all down, huh -_-

Well, i'm back now :D Yayyy~~ ^~^ 

And I will update again soon <3

Wait for it..Fighting !!