A new beginning

Secret; Don't keep me waiting for too long.

Chapter 5: A new beginning.

 

Hyoyoung P.O.V

I took a deep breath and opened the classroom door.
I stepped into the classroom as i was looking down.

I felt all the eyes on me.
I felt really nervous and bothered, I wanted to yell at them.

Then I arrived at the teachers desk.
"Are you the new student?" She said nicely.

I just nodded and looked away.
"Well please introduce yourself ^_^".

I turned to face the classroom then looked at them one by one as they were all looking at me.
I didn't like them. They seemed mean and rude. I just wanted to leave the classroom. But I promised my brother I'd stay for a month.

I looked at them coldly and was going to begin talking until I remembered Myung Soo's request.

 

       //Flashback//
"Hyoyoungah, make sure to be nice and friendly with everyone. Otherwise no one will want to be your friend, and you'll be unhappy also."

      //End Of Flashback//

Author P.O.V

As Hyoyoung remembered Her brother's request, she immediately bowed down to the students, with her long hair falling to the sides of her face. 
Then she stood back up and smiled brightly while putting her hair behind her ear.

"Annyoung Haseyo. I'm Hyoyoung and I'm your new classmate. Please take care of me" She smiled again.

Then the students smiled back at her and welcomed her warmly.
"Go choose your seat". The teacher said.

 

Hyoyoung smiled and nodded, Then turned away and rolled her eyes.
She walked towards an empty seat which was next to a good looking boy named Baekhyun. 

But then she changed her mind and sat at the seat in front of his which was next to a girl named Jiyeon.
Jiyeon smiled at Hyoyoung as she sat next to her.

Hyoyoung smiled back and put down her backpack.

The whole class was looking at Hyoyoung, Then the teacher faked a cough to get their attention.
And began the class.

As the teacher was explaining, Hyoyoung laid her hand against her cheek and frowned.
She didn't like it so far, but she was hoping for it to get better.

Later, class was over and it was lunch time. All the students hurried out of the classroom with one of them accidentally pushing Hyoyoung, making her fall, until someone caught her from behind.

Hyoyoung P.O.V

I lost my balance and almost fell until someone caught me from behind.
I looked back to see who it was.

It was that quiet guy that sits behind me in class. I looked at him for a while then quickly got out of his arms.
"Thank you" I said looking away.

"You should be more careful." He said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

I shrugged and dusted my clothes before leaving the classroom.

I entered the cafeteria and waited in line to get my lunch.
A little after, I took my lunch and went to find a seat.

I chose a quiet table with only two people sitting on the right side of it.

I pulled out the chair with my foot, Then put my lunch down and sat at the table.
I looked around examining the cafeteria. I closed my eyes tightly and covered my ears with my hands. It was very loud and it was giving me a headache.

Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and looked back at the person with my hands still covering my ears.
"Feeling lonely?" She said as she smiled and pulled out a chair to sit next to me.

It was Jiyeon, The girl I sit next to in class.
She seemed okay, At least she wasn't annoying, I thought.

"I'm fine." I said as I began eating my lunch.

Jiyeon P.O.V
I shrugged and began eating also.
That new girl Hyoyoung seemed to be really mysterious, I thought.

Maybe there's an interesting story behind her.
I looked at her as she was eating slowly. Then she accidentally dropped her chopsticks so she rolled her eyes and continued eating.

I looked back at my food and started to eat again.

Hyoyoung P.O.V

It's been around 15 minutes and that girl hasn't said anything to me yet.
I assumed she came to me because she wanted to ask about something. Maybe not? I thought.

I wanted to ask but I kept quiet. Maybe I shouldn't get too close with the students here.

Jiyeon P.O.V

I looked at Hyoyoung then looked back at my food. I put my spoon down and looked back at her.
"So, are you new here? To this area I mean."

"No." She said without looking at me.

"What school were you in before you came to this school?"

"I wasn't." She said still facing her food.
"Hm? You didn't go to school?" I asked.

  Then she looked at me and took a deep breath. After that she grabbed her food and got up, pushing in her chair with her foot.

"Ahh.. Looks like it'll be long before I can be friends with that girl". I said as I watched her go away.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

Note: This chapter was very short, so first of all, I'd like to apologize. And second of all, since it was short I will update again today, promise ^~^ X

P.s. please comment, when you do, I know what you think of the story, and when you don't, I feel like no one is reading my story T_T and that you guys don't like it~

Tell me what you like and what you don't like.

So! please comment, neh? ^-^