Back to normal?

Secret; Don't keep me waiting for too long.

Chapter 3: Back to normal?

Myung Soo P.O.V

It was morning. I opened my eyes and looked beside me, Hyoyoung was sleeping next to me. She felt lonely and I couldn't leave her alone. So she just slept next to me.

Last night she wanted to talk about a lot of things, since we haven't seen each other for a long time, but she fell asleep.
As I was looking, I realized how close together we were sleeping.

I felt a little nervous and got up.
I looked out the window as I was squinting my eyes because of the strong sunlight.

I left the room to prepare breakfast. I wanted to cook a delicious meal for Hyoyoung today to make her happy. She really loved food and I think she'd feel better if the two of us were to sit together and talk about things while having breakfast.

With that thought in mind, I left the room quietly, not to wake her up. Then I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was still deciding on what I should cook for  her.
Well the doctor didn't warn me about certain foods that she should avoid. As I was my chin, thinking of what I should cook, I quickly lifted my a eyebrows as I got an idea.

I immediately began.

Hyoyoung P.O.V

I woke up and looked around the room. "Where am I?" I thought.
Then I remembered that me and my brother were lying down here and talking until I fell asleep. It was a really calm and relaxing atmosphere. 

The lights were dimmed and the weather was really good. I was at ease. I always felt better after talking to him.
 Myung Soo and I talked about many things. He talked about his job, he told me about funny stories that happened with costumers that came to their place.

But we never talked about our parents. I think neither of us wanna bring it up now. I think we should just avoid it for the time being.
I got up and stretched my arms. I  looked out the window,the sun was really bright. I opened the curtains and tied them to the side.

 I always loved it when the sunlight shines on the room. I sat at my brothers desk and looked around the room. It was a very simple but nice room. 
It suited his his style well. I smiled and shrugged. Then I looked into the mirror and brushed my hair lightly with my fingers. I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a while.

Then I put my hands together and smiled bravely. "Today will be a good day". 

I got up and walked out the room to find Myung Soo. I stepped into the living room and smelled a really good aroma. I looked around.
"Oppa?" I said walking around.

Then I heard him "Ah, Hyoyoung-ah".
I saw him in the kitchen frying some potatoes. Then I looked at the dining table, it was filled with delicious looking food.

"Good morning." I said as I walked towards the table while still looking around the kitchen.
I guess I was still observing the house.

"good morning" He looked back and smiled.
I smiled back and sat at the table as I was fixing my dress.

"I never knew you can cook so well" I said as I looked at the food.
"Ah ..It's nothing really" He said, still frying the potatoes. He looked like a professional chief as he flipped the potatoes quickly.

The ones he already fried were on a plate next to him on the counter.
They weren't burnt. They looked so good and golden.

 I was really hungry. 
Then as I was looking at all the delicious food my stomach growled. I quickly covered it with my arms and put my head down in embarrassment. 

"Heha. Don't worry it'll be ready soon" He said chuckling.
I looked at him and smiled sarcastically.


Author P.O.V

Myung Soo finished frying and opened the counter to get a plate for the potatoes. He put the potatoes on the plate and went to put it on the table.
Then he went back to the counter to get chopsticks.

Hyoyoung looked at him then got up and walked towards him.
She walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around his back and leaned her head on him.

"Oppa .. I missed you so much."
She said in a low voice.

Myung Soo P.O.V

She was holding on to me really tightly. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, She's my sister.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly, and opened them again as I lifted my eyebrows . "I missed you too" I said.

Then I grabbed her arms gently and unwrapped them as I turned back to her.

Hyoyoung P.O.V

He moved my arms making me let go.
Then he turned to me and patted my head. "Let's eat now" He said as he placed his arm around my shoulders, leading me to the table.

We both sat at the table.
Myung soo grabbed an empty plate from the table and a spatula to prepare my plate.

He opened the rice cooking pot and put some rice in my bowl. Then he placed it near. He picked out a big amount of delicious fried potatoes and pit that on the plate.

He also made delicious omelet, but it was already on a plate in front of me. He put some more food on the plate then placed it in front of me. 
He poured a cup of cold apple juice into my cup and handed it to me. I took it it from him and smiled.

"Now eat and tell me what you think" he said smiling. 
I just looked at him.

"Oh! wait, you need chopsticks." He quickly got up, and went to the counter to get chopsticks. 
"Oppa, It's okay, you already got the chopsticks.".

He looked back at me then at the table and realized that there were already two pairs of chopsticks there. 
"Ahh..Right." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and came back to sit.

I looked at him as he sat down "Hehe, Oppa is so cute" I said laughing a little.
He looked at me and smiled. He was glad to see me happy.

I should continue to show him this happy side of me. Only.
He grabbed a plate and began pouring the food for himself.

Then I lifted my chopsticks and took a bite from the food.

He immediately looked at me and waited for answer.

I frowned a little to make him scared. He looked worried, "Is it not good?" He said.
I looked at him and crossed my hands together. "It's perfect!!" I said.

"Oh, really? That's good." He said as he gave a relieved smile and began to eat.

I smiled as I saw him eating so happily then I went back to eating too.

Author Pov
The two ate happily and enjoyed the food.
It seemed as if things were just back to normal.

It looked like nothing has changed and the two siblings were just as close as they always were.
Will this happiness last long? Let's wait and see.


___________________________________

I will update again tomorrow~ :D 

Wait for it~ Happy reading!! <3

 

  Bye-Bye~