Coma

Secret; Don't keep me waiting for too long.

Chapter 1: Coma

 

Myung Soo  P.O.V
 

I looked at her hopelessly as she was lying down on the hospital bed.

She hasn't moved for 4 years, ever since the death of our parents, Hyoyoung was in shock and couldn't take the pain.

The doctor had said that there was a 45% chance that she would wake up from her coma.
 

I've waited for so long, but she hasn't awoken yet. I grew hopeless.
 

I got up and left the room to get some snacks from the hospital cafeteria. 
 

"Don't worry, I'll be right back". I said as I was looking at Hyoyoung.

Although she couldn't hear me, I always talked to her.

I bought an apple and bean paste bread and made my way back to the room.
But.. To my surprise, Hyoyoung's bed was empty. She wasn't there.

 

I dropped the snacks and ran to the doctor's office. 
The nurse was standing in front of the door. "What.. What happened??"
I asked, hardly catching my breath.

 

The nurse looked at me with a worried expression and said "Uhm .. suddenly Hyoyoung's heart stopped beating. It was only for a moment but the doctor insisted on checking up on her". My heart dropped after what I heard. "No. You have to save her!" I said furiously.
"I'm sorry but ..-" Before she could finish the doctor walked out taking off his surgery gloves.
"Oh, you're here." He said looking up at me.
"What's going on doctor? What's gonna happen to Hyoyoung?" I said as I walked closer to him.
"Well.. We'll have to wait and see.
The condition she's in right now isn't very good. We've got up till tomorrow morning, if she doesn't wake up then..."
"Then what doctor? What will happen to my sister??" I said before he could continue.

The doctor continued and said "If she doesn't wake up by then... Then it'll be too late to save her..".
 

I stared at him not knowing what to do. Then he looked down and patted me on my shoulder "Let's just hope for the best" He said before leaving.

 

My knees dropped to the floor, I didn't know what to do. Hyoyoung was the only person left in my life after our parents passed away 4 years ago. I couldn't bare loosing her too.
A little later, Hyoyoung was put back onto her bed. 

 

I sat on the chair next to her, I held her hand tightly and put my head down. I was hoping she'd wake up, but before I knew it, I was already fast asleep.

 

 

*****************************************************************************

It was very short,I know ^^; but like I said earlier, the first couple chapters will be short so you don't get bored and run away,

leaving me with no people to read my story~ lol.

Hope you enjoyed it~ please subscribe if you like it ^-^

You won't regret, I promise.